Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Relda

Or is Salman like the Lochness Monster and no one is supposed to see him outside his orchestrated appearances?

🤣😆😆😆
Then his real name is SalmaNessie 😕🥱😛😛😛
Edited by lalixlily - 12 years ago
Relda - You want me to filll Meena's boots? Omg, thats too much pressure, wont even bother attempting 😆 This forum doesnt need me for entertainment, it has enough members (some of whom are present in this thread) 😆

Or is Salman like the Lochness Monster and no one is supposed to see him outside his orchestrated appearances?

i Said about SALMAN-KATRINA... Shud i Start FEMALE STAR BASHING... den i guess SOME LECTURES will start POUR in about how 2 RESPECT FEMALES 😃

U guyz can bash MALE STARS... jab kisi FEMALE STAR ki baat aa jaaye... den LECTURES START ho jaate hai... 1 shud nt call NAMES 😆
Actually the members who bash the most female stars are THEMSELVES females.
Bhai saab.. just tell me how the original post was bashing towards Salman bhai? I think everyone can see Salman had a hair transplant.. along with Sunny Deol Saif Khan and a few others. It is not exactly a secret. Eraser did not say anything like Salman was behaving crudely or having a bar fight  or something. It na gussa kyon?
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Eraser

Ya, its right, Salman - Katrina was there in Dubai during new year time... it was kept secret... Family gathering was dere... 

wow, so are you mad at me because I exposed the secret? Look, jokes apart I dont know why you take all this seriously,  I didnt post this to bash Salman. I mean really, think about it. Why would I make this up? I can talk to my friend and ask her to talk to her uncle and tell you what hotel it was if you think I'm making this up (that too a silly hair transplant story). What if they got caught, they're humans right? They can make mistakes as well. My friends uncle is a 60 yr old man and he was there for some business meeting. They probably never perceived him to be a threat of any sort. 

Bhai saab.. just tell me how the original post was bashing towards Salman bhai? I think everyone can see Salman had a hair transplant.. along with Sunny Deol Saif Khan and a few others. It is not exactly a secret. Eraser did not say anything like Salman was behaving crudely or having a bar fight  or something. It na gussa kyon?

Hair Transplant par i hvn't said a word Ms.RELDA... did i ???  Whole world knows the couple has broke dere relationship... and u r bringing me a STORY as couple was spotted with fans 🤣
Originally posted by eraser

wow, so are you mad at me because I exposed the secret? Look, jokes apart I dont know why you take all this seriously,  I didnt post this to bash Salman. I mean really, think about it. Why would I make this up? I can talk to my friend and ask her to talk to her uncle and tell you what hotel it was if you think I'm making this up (that too a silly hair transplant story). What if they got caught, they're humans right? They can make mistakes as well. My friends uncle is a 60 yr old man and he was there for some business meeting. They probably never perceived him to be a threat of any sort. 

Let us AGREE what u posted in ur 1st POST -- Eraser -- But I am Dead SURE on my DEAD BODY ====== Salman Khan wud never get pissed on any FUNNY COMMENT... especially if some1 cracks a humour on him... ===== He is Such a BIG SPORT... woh khud ka hi APNA itna majaak bana leta hai... aur kisi ki baat ka kya bura maanega... =====

I am sure Salman Khan must hve asked this question 2 ur Friend's UNCLE ?? 🤣
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Ms relda lol - BB you're fun & sweet...I would have kissed you all over your face...😍
DUbai TRIP PIX ============ Salman never behaves as a Big SUPERSTAR showing tantrums... He Enjoy like any other normal guy with his Family...

Ismein apne us UNCLE ko bhi Dhund Lena 🤣