Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TallyHo

@Bagarh Billa... How did u manage to write so much while doing all that ROFLing!! 😆

par sach batao...bhai ne hair transplant kiya hai  ya nahi...??

PS: are u seriously planning to post the story on KAtrina...??? please do!!😃

TALLYHO - I dnt knw tu Male hai Ya Female... par sunle...

________

Celebrities do lot of things... Hair Transplant ki Baat nahin hai yahaan pe... its nothing 2 what Salman has done Hair Transplant or not... 

______

Here ==== It is GETTING BACK --- Tit For TAT ------- Eraser is pissed off badly coz on 1 of his so called SERIOUS LECTURES... i replied back... now she wanna take revenge... wat to do wat to do... This was the BEST WAY __________

Raha Sawaal KATRINa KAIF ka... i knew a lot of things about her from the Day She STARTED Dating Salman Khan to this date... where She is Saying She is SINGLE... after 7 yrs... Direct or Indirect... dere r many fans who got 2 knw things...

But  I AM DEAD SURE my THREAD will be LOCKED By - Admins - Saying it as IN-APPROPRIATE ðŸ˜ƒ

_____________ ALso _________ I dnt REPLY BACK by Planting STORIES like Dis _______

Better Luck Next TIME ERaSER with SOMe 1% True Things... u can score better den Masand ðŸ˜†

Billa - Calm down ðŸ˜† My friend's uncle is a Salman fan, he was probably starstruck and said stupid stuff like this. I would get mad if I was in Salman's place as well, I dont get how this is bashing. If you dont wanna believe the incident, then dont, no one is forcing you. Relax and work on your Katrina Kaif thread ðŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=Da_BagarhBilla

TALLYHO - I dnt knw tu Male hai Ya Female... par sunle...

________

[/QUOTE]
yeh conversation ka style bhai ka lagta hai!!!😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Billa - Calm down ðŸ˜† My friend's uncle is a Salman fan, he was probably starstruck and said stupid stuff like this. I would get mad if I was in Salman's place as well, I dont get how this is bashing. If you dont wanna believe the incident, then dont, no one is forcing you. Relax and work on your Katrina Kaif thread ðŸ˜†

1. Salman was not in DUBAI 4 Months Back. AWARD FUNCTIONS ke pix hai mere paas + some events from Jan-FEB... 

2. Salman Was in DUBAI 2 Celebrate NEW YEAR... 

3. Salman Khan ko Elevator mein Waise hi nahin mil sakte... he always has his bodygaurd with him... and the biggest thing ::: Katrina was there in Dubai with HIM ::::: This was way too secretive thing that the Family HIDE out from MEDIA... i am sure THAT UNCLE would have been VERY LUCKY 2 Meet the couple who was supposed 2 be having Some SECRET TIMES 2gether...
Edited by preity*zinta - 12 years ago
Billa, please read my response to Sallufanno1, I said it was either January or February AND I also said that I'll talk again with my friend and confirm.If I had to plant a story on Salman, I would have done that a long time ago. So stop searching for evidence to prove me wrong and work on your Katrina thread ðŸ˜†

Read my post again, I clearly mentioned that he had his bodyguards with him. ðŸ˜›
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Billa, please read my response to Sallufanno1, I said it was either January or February AND I also said that I'll talk again with my friend and confirm.If I had to plant a story on Salman, I would have done that a long time ago. So stop searching for evidence to prove me wrong and work on your Katrina thread ðŸ˜†

Read my post again, I clearly mentioned that he had his bodyguards with him. ðŸ˜›

I don't need 2 prove u WRONG ... u urself has shown this that how much extent u can go just to bash Salman... now planting FaKE STORIES ðŸ¤£

__________________ The Only Line which shud b Said 2 u ______

😆 @hypocrisy...I think people who participate in bashing day in and out should refrain from giving lectures on the same issue...really...🤔

I don't need 2 prove u WRONG ... u urself has shown this that how much extent u can go just to bash Salman... now planting FaKE STORIES ðŸ¤£

__________________ The Only Line which shud b Said 2 u ______

😆 @hypocrisy...I think people who participate in bashing day in and out should refrain from giving lectures on the same issue...really...🤔

If you didnt wanna prove me wrong then why did you make a long list of facts about where Salman Khan was in Jan, Feb, March etc etc  and saying that you will show pics to me from award functions 😆?

Thanks for the line, suits you perfectly as well ðŸ˜†
You dont wanna prove me wrong but you still typed up all these essays? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

BIGGEST LIER ka Awaard bhi kamm padd jaaye tumhe ERASER...
_____

1. Salman was not in DUBAI 4 Months Back. AWARD FUNCTIONS ke pix hai mere paas + some events from Jan-FEB... 

2. Salman Was in DUBAI 2 Celebrate NEW YEAR... 

3. Salman Khan ko Elevator mein Waise hi nahin mil sakte... he always has his bodygaurd with him... and the biggest thing ::: Katrina was there in Dubai with HIM ::::: This was way too secretive thing that the Family HIDE out from MEDIA... i am sure THAT UNCLE would have been VERY LUCKY 2 Meet the couple who was supposed 2 be having Some SECRET TIMES 2gether...

Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

If you didnt wanna prove me wrong then why did you make a long list of facts about where Salman Khan was in Jan, Feb, March etc etc  and saying that you will show pics to me from award functions 😆?

Thanks for the line, suits you perfectly as well ðŸ˜†

4 ur kind information... i said my line after  the proof i gave in... means further no more proof...

_________ I DON't LECTURE PPL ERASER :::: Its u _____________SEE

I was giving a lecture as you put it, on members labelling women as some kinda evil golddiggers or fame-hungry monsters who suck on their boyfriends blood to survive in bollywood. Yes, I can give a lecture on that because I may "bash" celebs but I dont accuse Katrina,Deepika or any other actress of being a golddigger or evil oppurtunist. I wasnt asking members to be kind to celebs or refrain from profanity, just asking them not to label women in such a negative light, that's all so I dont understand how that's hypocritical?

Ulta CHOR Kotwaal ko Daante... Aji haan ðŸ¤£
Ufff...itni aaag lagi that you cant even make your own point? It's okay, aisa hota hai... ðŸ˜ƒ