Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Eraser, your friend's uncle rocks! 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by chocolover89

Eraser, your friend's uncle rocks! 🤣🤣🤣

I know eh. Very gutsy of him. I think I'm his fan now, I'm gonna make his siggies now 😆😆
That made my day! Thanks eraser😆
Katforeva - what part? them being spotted together, my friend's uncle being unintentionally brave, Salman getting pissed or Katrina chuckling? 😆
Originally posted by eraser

I know. I'm sure Salman Khan wasnt expecting him to say that 😆. And, Katrina and Salman were standing really close to each other  and looked really happy (thats what the uncle said) so maybe they didnt break up? I dont know. 

At last something we agree on and thanks on the great news.😊 I keep telling everyone based on inside sources they are together😊 and Salman is cool guy  I doubt he be angry😊😊
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Haha wat_up. Well, this was 4 months old so anything could have happened after that but yeah, I do believe that they are together. Let's see what happens. 
I wish I could believe they were together too 😭
^^ why dont you wanna believe that they are together? Is Salman really dating Sonakshi, Zarine or Hazel?
LOL no. I have sources who say they are just not together anymore...not because of some girl or guy...just not together. which really broke my heart :(
Originally posted by eraser

Four months ago 😛

Okay so my friend's uncle was in Dubai and met them in the elevator in some hotel. They had bodyguards with them. So my friend's uncle introduced himself and Salman Khan smiled and so did Katrina. And he goes like "Salman, I had a hair transplant a few months ago and it was such a huge flop. you are lucky to have such successful ones" or something along those lines 😆. Salman Khan got pissed and didnt say anything and ignored him but it seems Katrina chuckled. 

That's it 😆

Oh snap!

has never been more appropriate.