M@@NeeT ExPrE$$ #30 - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago
@hima ,, am good ... work's fine too ... actually much better .. howz jij and kiddies?
@rakhi PDD ka next season kab shuro ker rahe ho?

@ Sana
all  good
me too joining u guys in strangling Dev
@sana di
abhi bata doongi to mazaa nahi aayega

@hima di
yeah..tht story...
stupid gobar!!!
its all becoz of tht am in this condition now
@hima come dear
 really marna chaiye uss dev ko
@ sana june mein as m busy full two week and next will go to kolkata so no time re
 but before that will ud an romantic os of maaneet  as my compensation for late ud
baas june se regular ud hoga as less work hoga
@rakhi ,,, woohoo romantic OS ... me waiting ... 

take ur time hun for PDD
@sana next three ff ka ud mere dimag mein hain baas penned down nehi kar sakti itna busy hoon but ek os likh lya hain oh hi post karungi as compensation
thnk dear
how is ur work going on in new branch
@ Ash
Blame it all on gobar 😃

@ Rakhi
i am with u if we could do anything better than strangling that annoying Dev
U busy with work ?

@hima yes now i think usse marne se better hain zinda rakh ke tarapna chaiye make him jealous to maaneet r happy and playing with their kid
 make suffer for love

yes dear
 full day busy with office work as i'll leave from office from 26th so have to complete all work before that
@rakhi and Hima 

I felt so bad for Geet .. poor thing she was so much in love with Dev that even after everything .. she thought that he will be happy for her ,.. about the baby ... arrrghhh i hate him .,.. classic example of MCP ... he cheated on her and tried to get away saying it was a casual fling ... then instead of repenting .. he sent her the divorce paper ... just to soothe his ego ... he was tooo overconfident ,.. and his plan backfired ... and now when she has moved on (kinda)  ... he is accusing her ... of being characterless ... Geet cud've easily proven who is characterless ... all she had to do was take the other females name ... but she dint do it ... that was her purity for relationships ...   she is certainly broken ... but the silver lining is that she is unconsciously giving in to Maan's unconditional love ...   

woah! that was a craply big analysis ...   ðŸ˜³