India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radhika's first salvo (Page 2)

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I liked the last scene very much with Radhika telling Dev in no nonsense terms his limits and beyond which he cannot go even if she thinks him as her husband there seems to be a Laxman beyond which even he cannot cross.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5radha_bilahari..yajnaseni..anu17kinu17fatssrilanka

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blokes

ClapClapToday's "hand holding" when Rads refuses to let Dev extinguish her flame of hope for her fast was simply awesome!ClapBig smile

That said, she has clearly established her "rights" as what she considers herself to be- his wife!

I think this track is truly amazing and awesome. We have a character who, owing to circumstances, cannot openly explain her relationship with a man as he does not reciprocate the same. She has still not given up and goes to the nth extreme to get him to say "Yes!" I wonder what all the "women's lib" groups will say to that- a "traditional" woman, getting her "husband" using "traditional techniques" (rasams/sambars/vrats) in a most untraditional way!LOL!

Dev babu- run man, run- you are no equal to a woman's mind- when she makes up her mind, no man can undo it unless she changes her mind herself- ask any one out there- they will agree!

Thanks Blokes for a lovely post----
Yes, today's episode was really good---and the last scene where Radhika holds Dev's hand and the dialogues after that was really well done-----I have to give this one to the creatives for a job well done!!!!!!

Life does take us to crossroads, where your traditional values and beliefs give you strength to face the situation  in a way that feels right at that moment; and in this case it was in an nontraditional manner...Rubina was amazing in this episode as well...

For me personally, I go with the flow of the story--and I am liking this turn of events a lot---Dev angry at the situation...multiple reasons, some guilt, some disappointment, some anger---preventing him to look beyond just the current situation he is in, where as Radhika has one goal and is determined to reach that----and in spite of the limitations she is faced with---she is not going to give up...

This was well done...looking forward to how things unfold--

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..sigridPutijaChalhovanu17fatssrilanka

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Blokes for the lovely post.

The last scene y'day was simply awesome and deserves appreciation.

Dev in his wildest dreams would not have anticipated this from Radhika when he persuaded her in their initial encounters.  Today he has absolutely no clue as to what this girl will be upto and she is so relentless in her mission.

I liked this fuming and angry Dev---but there is a famous dialogue in Tamil which says "Netrikan tharandalum Kutram kutrame"---which means even if you open your third eye and spit fire a mistake is a mistake---Dev cannot prevent Radhika from doing her patni dharm even if he spits fire and anger, be it her husband.

This dialogue is from a famous movie--
Thiruvilayadul---where Shiva gets angry when he is being questioned and the person opposite to Shiva tells him this---

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5..yajnaseni..sigridPutijaChalhovanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
yaa I love todays epi...she told him clearly that he can't stop this...
and Dev also accept Radh as his wife if not why he is got angry that and know that Radh is doing this only for him...
fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Yes,yesterday's episode was mindblowing.Especially Radhika's dialogues ,it was a treat to all CB fans.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index