Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Distance will make the hearts grow fonder

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel that Daksh keeping a distance from Naina due to the cartoons proposal, will make her want to see him and make her restless when she doesnt.

She will get angry, upset and sad at his behaviour and will demand answers from him of why he is being like that. This in turn will make her realize her feelings towards him sooner rather than later.

She will know Daksh has always been the one for her but she couldnt see it.

In the end, a Daksh and Naina confession will make this emotional rollercoaster worth it!πŸ˜‰

Wat say my friends?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina0702 thumbnail
I really really want this way...I wish as our cutie pie Daksh loves naina so much...Naina should develop and feel such strong emotions for Daksh too ...in his absence...so that the confessions be very very realistic and too romantic...OMG I just cant wait for Naina to feel that way...in the meantime Abhi shud realize tht naina doesnt feel anything for him but friendship...
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is what I said before Abhi's entry in the serial itself. But now, I feel that, Daksh is distroyed. He is having pain from the kajrat itself. I think, it is enough for him to be worried and having pain. so i want to get him a big joy of getting his love...
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luckily he is not angry with her, but he wil distance himself i think,or try and fail, i dont think he can
rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ur right distances act as magnet πŸ˜†in bringing people together and naina and daksh are like two different poles of magnetπŸ˜† they will definitly come together in the end😳
smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that in tomorrow's episode Daksh will tell Naina to get a lift with Abhi.
Dakshna will definately be together at the end, its just going to take a long time to get there!
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smiley19

I think that in tomorrow's episode Daksh will tell Naina to get a lift with Abhi.

Dakshna will definately be together at the end, its just going to take a long time to get there!

Yeah he will say that even tho Naina wudnt want to go! She will feel bad about the whole situation and will be thinking of Daksh even with Abhi in the car.

Being distant from Daksh and away from him will make her miss him which will the 1st stage of her realising her feelings for Daksh!πŸ˜‰

Daksh and Naina forever and will happen but not before going through an emotional rollercoaster!πŸ˜†

P.S- Abhi the cartoon, go away and leave Daksh and Naina alone! πŸ˜‰
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mo710

I feel that Daksh keeping a distance from Naina due to the cartoons proposal, will make her want to see him and make her restless when she doesnt.

She will get angry, upset and sad at his behaviour and will demand answers from him of why he is being like that. This in turn will make her realize her feelings towards him sooner rather than later.

She will know Daksh has always been the one for her but she couldnt see it.

In the end, a Daksh and Naina confession will make this emotional rollercoaster worth it!πŸ˜‰

Wat say my friends?

I agree... absence tends to make the heart grow fonder.. and at this point where Naina is confused she may actually need to face the fear of losing Daksh before she can find the courage to look within herself and comprehend that what she feels for him is far more then friendship.. although this will take a bit of time.. !!