Lux Dance ke Superstars

Breaking News: Winner of DKS announced (100%) - Page 5

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very happy that DID2 won...that will make DID1 learn a lesson also.

friends who r telling that DID2 does not deserve to win, thats not right. DID1 also has weak contestants and weak performances..
Can u read that..prince forgot the step..in finaleπŸ˜›
Also except for solos they did not shine..while jalwa shine in all..πŸ‘ including behaviour, discipline

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please highlight to read my views.

First off let's start with the positives. Congrats to team Jalwa. I won't say they didn't deserve it because both Josh and Jalwa have amazing dancers. I'm most happy for Kruti and Vandana. I love these two. They are amazing and I couldn't be happier for their win.

But as an overall team yes I do believe that Josh had the better dancers. Mayuresh, Jai, Vrushali, Anveet, Atul...And in my honest opinion I think they deserved to win. I promise I am not being biased to this team at all. As far as the dancing I've seen from both teams, I felt Josh emerged slightly stronger. I have yet to see the finale and only after that will I be able to judge who really deserved this winning title.

Reality shows are known to make the more "popular" contestant (or team in this case) win rather than the more "talented" contestant (or team in this case). I don't know what holds true here. I saw more talent coming from the Josh side. Yes Jalwa had dancers like Dharmesh, Amar, Kruti, Vandana etc who have shown amazing talent and skill throughout the seasons. But I think Josh was a bit ahead on that talent. Yeah sure they didn't have their "best" days and scored low but that holds the same for team Jalwa.

Haar jeet to hoti rehti hain. This is a reality show and only one can emerge as a winner. In reality they all have won. Millions of people die to perform on this stage. Out of those millions only a select few get that opportunity. That's a win in itself.

I'm so proud of my Josh team. They worked hard and did so well on DKS. They made mistakes along the way, but lessons were learned from their mistakes. They didn't give their best performances all the time, but they learned from the judges on what they good do to improve and become better performers. And throughout this journey they learned how to bond as a team. I'm slightly disappointed and disheartened that they didn't win, but at the same time I can't throw Jalwa off and say they didn't deserve it. Because they worked just as hard as team Josh. So congrats once again. And team Josh don't be sad, be happy you got this opportunity to shine once again on the platform that made you all stars. :-)

aramint thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
happy, happy, happy for Jalwa. It was clean and fair winning. DID 1 lost in Jai performance . His dance was lame. So it was a tie for the fifth episode:

JAlwa 2
Josh 2
One tie..

So the finale was fair, and Jalwa just showed josh how good they are. Congrats jalwa
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg people stop playing the "blame" game πŸ˜’
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congratz to jalwa...

i dnt really care about the result as i lyk both of the teams...
Cool_Ishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

SPOILER ALERT! (100% confirmed) I'M STILL TALKING WITH MY SOURCES THOUGH. SO DON'T HOLD ME TO THIS SPOILER YET!

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW IN ADVANCE DON'T HIGHLIGHT TO READ.

HIGHLIGHT TO READ IF YOU WANNA KNOW!

I guess my sadness will explain to you guys who won. Season 2 yani ki DID 2 won. :(
Congrats to Team Jalwa. I'm really sad. But at the end of the day haar jeet to hoti rehti hain. All are winners in their own way. <3

Hey CPR are you sure? I mean how could Zee let a deserving team win this time? That's not possible, I am sure your sources made some mistake.

Cool_Ishu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tabzy

congratz to jalwa...

i dnt really care about the result as i lyk both of the teams...

Ya when it comes to dance I do like both the team but when it comes to attitude then 1 team completely sucks and I am sure some of DID1 folks lost many fans like me because of their attitude. 
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
noooway this cant be truee 😭 i am so sad right now, jeezz i wanted DID 1 to win! I only like Dharmesh in DID2...but well i am really proud on DID1, especially Siddhesh, Prince, Jai, Mayuresh, Alisha & Atul...it was great to see them all back and they really gave their best! Especially Siddhesh & Prince will be special too me forever <3
Natkhatpari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tannistha

bolds my wish too, like dreams u can say, but vrushali doing a proper classical and playing with expressions and poise, not something easy, something core,like what kruti  did in top12 for example.
vaishnvai has done single solo, i want a solo from her and from amrita, if amrita does a manipuri solo, then i can forget ammu-kruti act, i wish instead of talking and fighting for the team, she dances.

IF JALWA really has won, i will be floating in cloud no 18, but there is a tiny weeny part of me that doesnt know, if the judges were pre biased ( even by 0.000001) coy of this weekend or JALWA gave tor mor performances in solos too. i am now waiting for the promos thats it

@bold, yeah me tooo... I am also eagerly waiting to c who n all performed... so excited after hearing JALWA rocks... many feel that DID1 contestants are stronger dancers but in my opinion TEAM JALWA is stronger than TEAM JOSH πŸ‘
Cool_Ishu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Natkhatpari

@bold, yeah me tooo... I am also eagerly waiting to c who n all performed... so excited after hearing JALWA rocks... many feel that DID1 contestants are stronger dancers but in my opinion TEAM JALWA has stronger CHARACTERπŸ‘