India-Forums

Breaking News: Winner of DKS announced (100%) (Page 6)

-Zaara- IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-
-Zaara-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
PartyDancing

Jalwa rocks!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
is this sure CPR???
really
bcoz i m still in shock while opening this page also as you know y???

but this is 100% sure now that JALWA wins i want to hear that only. as they are the best 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariOrientalDancerThatOneGuy

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
congo jalwa!!!!

but im sad dat josh lost Unhappy but no matter wat, DID 1 dancers will always remain special to me...  they'r fabulous dancers...
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
very happy that DID2 won...that will make DID1 learn a lesson also.

friends who r telling that DID2 does not deserve to win, thats not right. DID1 also has weak contestants and weak performances..
Can u read that..prince forgot the step..in finaleTongue
Also except for solos they did not shine..while jalwa shine in all..Clap including behaviour, discipline

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerLeadNitrateThatOneGuy

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Please highlight to read my views.

First off let's start with the positives. Congrats to team Jalwa. I won't say they didn't deserve it because both Josh and Jalwa have amazing dancers. I'm most happy for Kruti and Vandana. I love these two. They are amazing and I couldn't be happier for their win.

But as an overall team yes I do believe that Josh had the better dancers. Mayuresh, Jai, Vrushali, Anveet, Atul...And in my honest opinion I think they deserved to win. I promise I am not being biased to this team at all. As far as the dancing I've seen from both teams, I felt Josh emerged slightly stronger. I have yet to see the finale and only after that will I be able to judge who really deserved this winning title.

Reality shows are known to make the more "popular" contestant (or team in this case) win rather than the more "talented" contestant (or team in this case). I don't know what holds true here. I saw more talent coming from the Josh side. Yes Jalwa had dancers like Dharmesh, Amar, Kruti, Vandana etc who have shown amazing talent and skill throughout the seasons. But I think Josh was a bit ahead on that talent. Yeah sure they didn't have their "best" days and scored low but that holds the same for team Jalwa.

Haar jeet to hoti rehti hain. This is a reality show and only one can emerge as a winner. In reality they all have won. Millions of people die to perform on this stage. Out of those millions only a select few get that opportunity. That's a win in itself.

I'm so proud of my Josh team. They worked hard and did so well on DKS. They made mistakes along the way, but lessons were learned from their mistakes. They didn't give their best performances all the time, but they learned from the judges on what they good do to improve and become better performers. And throughout this journey they learned how to bond as a team. I'm slightly disappointed and disheartened that they didn't win, but at the same time I can't throw Jalwa off and say they didn't deserve it. Because they worked just as hard as team Josh. So congrats once again. And team Josh don't be sad, be happy you got this opportunity to shine once again on the platform that made you all stars. :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariFakeLove

aramint Groupbie
aramint
aramint

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
happy, happy, happy for Jalwa. It was clean and fair winning. DID 1 lost in Jai performance . His dance was lame. So it was a tie for the fifth episode:

JAlwa 2
Josh 2
One tie..

So the finale was fair, and Jalwa just showed josh how good they are. Congrats jalwa
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
omg people stop playing the "blame" game Wacko Disapprove
Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
congratz to jalwa...

i dnt really care about the result as i lyk both of the teams...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index