Breaking News: Winner of DKS announced (100%)

Posted: 12 years ago
SPOILER ALERT! (100% confirmed) I'M STILL TALKING WITH MY SOURCES THOUGH. SO DON'T HOLD ME TO THIS SPOILER YET!

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW IN ADVANCE DON'T HIGHLIGHT TO READ.

HIGHLIGHT TO READ IF YOU WANNA KNOW!

I guess my sadness will explain to you guys who won. Season 2 yani ki DID 2 won. :(
Congrats to Team Jalwa. I'm really sad. But at the end of the day haar jeet to hoti rehti hain. All are winners in their own way. <3

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago
I'm so happy, but as you said, everyone's a winner in their own way. Both teams put on a good competition, and they made the show enjoyable. I was not familiar with everyone from season 1 apart from Jai, Siddhesh, and Prince. I knew Mayuresh, but I had not seen his dancing. I really enjoyed getting to see more of the season 1 people, and hopefully I'll catch some good dances from that season on YouTube! 

I still really wished Salman came to support season 1 and Shakti came to support season 2, but alas, I guess that could not happen!

It was wonderful (and sometimes miserable 😆) talking and chatting with you all! Hope to see many of you around on the forum, and keep in touch! ðŸ˜ƒ All the best to everyone!! ðŸĪ—
i hope jalwa did win and your infor is correct cutiepie.
Wow, that would be awesome if this is fully confirmed news!! 😊

P.S. --> CPR, that was VERY clever of you to keep the winner announcement "invisible", unless we ourselves highlight it for it to be revealed! 👍🏞

Rani...are u sure? if you got it from the girl who claims to have talked to "Prince" then there is pretty less chances of this being right 😉 people usually BS on my page...hahah...

But if this is true then Zee has finally made the right choice and made deserving winners!!! GO JALWAAA
Originally posted by Mihirism

Rani...are u sure? if you got it from the girl who claims to have talked to "Prince" then there is pretty less chances of this being right 😉 people usually BS on my page...hahah...

But if this is true then Zee has finally made the right choice and made deserving winners!!! GO JALWAAA

I said I was 50% sure. I'm still talking to my souces. Oh please I'm not that stupid to listen to a "fan girl" claiming that season 2 won! Lol. Rest assured that is NOT my source. I'm still talking it out and hence I wrote only 50% sure! As more details emerge I'll be sure to post them here. No worries.
I hope!
I will honestly be pissed if Josh wins. If you observe the show you will see WHY only Jalwa should win

YE HAI JALWA <3
Thanx CPR for the news...👏

i sooo wish your 50% becomes 100% ðŸ˜‰

Mihir, I think you should soon confirm that its 100% jalwa winners  ðŸ˜†ðŸĪŠ

as tulipbaby53 mentioned, even I loved meeting all of you on the forum... hope to c you all again in the next season of DID with loads of masti n mazak... 

ðŸĨģ

Edited by Natkhatpari - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

I hope!
I will honestly be pissed if Josh wins. If you observe the show you will see WHY only Jalwa should win

YE HAI JALWA <3

where r u dear? u came in the beginning and now at the end.. .too busy is it? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

Thanx CPR for the news...👏

i sooo wish your 50% becomes becomes 100% ðŸ˜‰

Mihir, I think you should soon confirm that its 100% jalwa winners  ðŸ˜†ðŸĪŠ

as tulipbaby53 mentioned, I loved meeting all of you on the forum... hope to c you all again in the next season of DID with loads of masti n mazak... 

ðŸĨģ

Why is everyone leaving abhi se?? ðŸ˜†
abhi rukooo!! we need to discuss the finale performances and all!
Ye DKS finale hai koi MAZZAK nahi! ðŸ˜ƒ