Is Ishaan already married?

Posted: 12 years ago
When Ishaan had an accident he was thinking about some girl. plz can you tell me who she was. I am a bit confused as to if he was already married to another girl before suhaana?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1348007?pn=70�
Post All Q. regarding SGP there . Ur Ans. is also there. Thank U . Plz close the Thread .
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

😲 πŸ˜²  πŸ˜†

Me too
πŸ˜•  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Me too
πŸ˜•  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I Literally Got Heart attack Di...I thought I had amnesia nd I forgot everything which happened one year agoπŸ˜†

I Literally Got Heart attack Di...I thought I had amnesia nd I forgot everything which happened one year agoπŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Rubal you are so funny, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†I was so taken aback that I literally didn't have anything to say!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by netri

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1348007?pn=70�
Post All Q. regarding SGP there . Ur Ans. is also there. Thank U . Plz close the Thread .

Kya Yaar Rani...I mean Nets...Y u want to close this thread...We can have Masti Here Na πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Rubal you are so funny, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†I was so taken aback that I literally didn't have anything to say!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Thank U Thank U Di...U r the second person Today which said That...Ok Abh Ansuo(TearzzπŸ˜†) ki Bar(FloodπŸ˜†) ana Wali Hai...Be Prepared πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...I m so emotionalll Today someone called me funny other than Taking Girlzz Names πŸ˜†
Really? People still call you by girl names? Why? πŸ˜•

Really? People still call you by girl names? Why? πŸ˜•

I Dunno Di...BTW SB is the Frontrunner on that Front πŸ˜†...Always Remind Ppl That he made Gender Blunder nd encourages them to call me Babes πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†...Dant Lagna Usa plzzzπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†