Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

kiss karke ehsaan kiya hai ? 🤢 i'd love to see her in a normal confition..but how long will ananya keep coming to her or akshara going to maayka? how long will akshara be lost in ananya's thoughts ke usko kitna dard hua hoga 😕 

for me no badam milk/milk...😭 nobody to ask "beta lunch kar liya" 😭 "have one more roti" 😭 moms moms hi hoti hai 😊

ganghaur ke saath saath Ananya bhi SS se gaayab or papita's muft ki babysitter bhi. Maybe papita doesn't mind all this, waise bhi kaamchor hai when it comes to Ananya😆 For the next SRK movie, you know where Ananya will be...🤣

haan, so true. moms are irreplaceable. No maa here nahi guruma😆 I have no patience like maate either, so it's all fair...😆
new article came abt akhi varshas tiff...nothing new store for us...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhaviben

I  realy  want  akshra  to  face  the  truth  and  move  on  first  stap  will  be  telling  Rama  bahen  that  i  lost  my  baby . and  stop the  topic. that  will  be  the  best  way  to  deal  with  this  problem. how  long  naitik  and  g3  will  hide  the  truth  and  baby sit  her  also. the  first  thing  she  need  to  learn  that  as  soon  as  anyone  start  the  topic  about  her  baby  she  need  to  stop  them  that  will  help  her  talking  first  step  towords  the  truth  and  other  want  talk  more  about  like  ramabahen  were  talking  . that  was  more  heart  full  then  her  telling  the  truth  . thats  i  can  tell  by  my  experinace.

Kal kyun chupaya? Is this the next track, forcing her to get her preg right away so that Ramaben doesn't know the truth😕 G3 was trying to hide it, kya rishta tutega with the announcement, I just don't get it. It's too soon for Akshara to move on but what about the others? Ananya 2 din ki mehmaan hai, I am not worried about the attachment there. It's just a passing phase & it's just been 2 days. Kal she said she didn't want to meet Ananya, ghar mein kaam hai. Although it wan't forceful, it's the first step towards reality👏
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGators

Kal kyun chupaya? Is this the next track, forcing her to get her preg right away so that Ramaben doesn't know the truth😕 G3 was trying to hide it, kya rishta tutega with the announcement, I just don't get it. It's too soon for Akshara to move on but what about the others? Ananya 2 din ki mehmaan hai, I am not worried about the attachment there. It's just a passing phase & it's just been 2 days. Kal she said she didn't want to meet Ananya, ghar mein kaam hai. Although it wan't forceful, it's the first step towards reality👏

now  we  have  to see  papita  ans  akshi  ka  fight🤢. now  varsh  will  be  show  her  that  ananya  is  her  not  akshis  that  is  for  new  spice  of  mahaepisode😡
--Sari-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhaviben

now  we  have  to see  papita  ans  akshi  ka  fight🤢. now  varsh  will  be  show  her  that  ananya  is  her  not  akshis  that  is  for  new  spice  of  mahaepisode😡

Everybody was concerned about Akshara's attraction to Ananya. Attraction shuru hone se pehle hi khatam😆 Now Papita, a possessive mom...🤣 aise hi sahi uski mamta jaag uthi👏 Ridiculous for friends/bhabhi to fight over such trivial things like feeding the baby. Isn't it Papita's responsibility to feed her child?
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup, you are right. She needs to get out of the zoo every so often. College would have been great, shows Singhania's with nayi soch but maate ko interest hi nahi😆 Normally husband instills that confidence in you to achieve what you thought was impossible but yaha pe Naithik seems content with her pasta making skills😕 Her hobby was ghana but I haven't seen her doing any of it. Kam se kam bhajans seekh lethi tha ki mahan DJ ko khush kare?.🤣 but who bhi nayi?Everytime the same old ram charith maanas?.🥱

Abhi sirf wed hai baba, already tumne star of the week Naithik ko de diya?😆 Akshara will catch up with the ganghaur kiss & you will do a 180... 🤣 Never doubt the YR khana-pakana tips, badam milk is indeed very good. Mein tho badam kaathi hun every day as a snack, no jokes..?Badam milk ke liye time nahi hai, Rajsri/BM/G3 nahi hai idhar, nahi Gulabo?.😆Mein khud Gulabo hun?.🤣

i wanted munna to encourage akshi for music classes...i longed to see this track ...but uska koi chance nahi hia😭
--Sari-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: xyze

i wanted munna to encourage akshi for music classes...i longed to see this track ...but uska koi chance nahi hia😭

Absolutely, I would love to see Akshara doing something she excels at. Cooking is probably her forte now but I don't think it's her passion. Music ki wajah se uska rishta bhi toota tha, so it will wonderful to see Naithik supporting her in the same endeavor & it will show Singhania's moving w/time😃

I really want to see Singhania's moving forward, bahu ko bhi wohi azaadi dho jo betiyonko miltha hai. Case in point - visiting maayka; Nandu comes when she feels like to her maayka & it's ok w/them. Woh alag baath hai ki tent lagake beti thi ...😆 They love their bahu, no doubts there but now she has proved that she is more responsible than their daughters. Tho why the restrictions? Dono ko khulke jeene dho...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Everybody was concerned about Akshara's attraction to Ananya. Attraction shuru hone se pehle hi khatam😆 Now Papita, a possessive mom...🤣 aise hi sahi uski mamta jaag uthi👏 Ridiculous for friends/bhabhi to fight over such trivial things like feeding the baby. Isn't it Papita's responsibility to feed her child?

your kid is your kid. period..i never liked the idea of behelaofying akshara with the help of ananya...usko apni kami ka ehsaas roz hi hota rahega... she'll never be able to come out of this depression...itna pyara pati hai, bas uski taraf hi nahi dekhna 🤢  he's been her pillar of support in good and bad times..it's their dukh, they r there for each other, kis baat ki kami hai? .she needs a shoulder to cry on, she has plenty...

Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

your kid is your kid. period..i never liked the idea of behelaofying akshara with the help of ananya...usko apni kami ka ehsaas roz hi hota rahega... she'll never be able to come out of this depression...itna pyara pati hai, bas uski taraf hi nahi dekhna 🤢 he's trying his best to make sure akshara is happy but all his efforts go in vain ! as if he was responsible for the miscarriage..how can anyone be so cold n unresponsive towards affection 😕 i'm not talking abt pati ka pyar or sex but he's been her pillar of support in good and bad times..it's their dukh, they r there for each other, kis baat ki kami hai? .she needs a shoulder to cry on, she has plenty...nobody blamed her or said anything to her...she's abs fine n she can conceive again...why depression, mujhe toh yahi nahi samajh aata..

nahi yaar, aisi baath nahi hai. I think she is a very sensitive girl, she took it to heart. I wouldn't even call this clinical depression. She is just in a stupor at best. Hota hai when there are so many expectations from the only bahu & she thinks she couldn't deliver. Agreed, it isn't her fault but kya kare that's how she feels

There is also this stigma in Indian society, agar baccha nahi hai tho it's always the girls fault😕 Yeh sab sochke dar gayi hogi. She will respond to him, abhi abhi hua hai. Naithik has been her lifeline and her rock👍🏼 Ananya is just a temporary phase. It's very easy to respond to a little child even in your deepest sorrow. The innocence just captures your attention. Akshara is captivated by this little girl; it hasn't become an obsession yet. She hasn't wallowed in self pity since the first day which is encouraging👏 In a few days, she will be up & running & Ananya will just be her daadu's daughter😊

Akshara's kami has been exaggerated, Naithik already told her they can have their own. I think yest's conversation will change her thinking a bit. Hope so unless they want to drag this thing out & have Ananya on the payroll….😆