Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

G3 being G3? (Page 3)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
do u feel sarita and charu what naitik doing with askhi is correct?

really how long ananya is going support system for akshi.

do u feel vl gay3 allow akshi to go stay maayka?waht vl naitik do?really i think sarita naitik was more hurt than akshi i feel becoz the from teh day one when doc broke the news of akshi 's mc and how he took care of her and how he told gay3 and how he broke teh news the news ot akshi he did everything single handed.

i think akshi only think about her baby and but naitik he take care of family memberss and akshi's maayka and akshi everything. noteven going to office. really no one think or bother about him. gay3 and rajshri so possesive ladies yrkkh always they think about their kids dsigusting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 7611

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

@ Madhaviben  - Thank you dear...HugThere was reason why I left Rajsri as a footnote, her opinion doesn't countLOL Yest's episode she controlled herself & I give her creditClap There are mom's who cry when kids graduate from Kindergarten , first day at daycare, etc; so Rajsri's effort was commendable. It wasn't about the MC, her daughter was suffering & she still was able to keep control.

Wanting her daughter to visit is also a realistic portrayal; most moms want their daughters to visit as often as possible be it khushi ya ghum. However most kids are realistic too & know how to balance mom's mamta & their lives. Akshara has not visited frequently or overstayed. So I am not concerned about Rajsri's/choti's request.

But G3's ruling is required for Akshara to step out of the house to go visit her maayka. Should she have to take permission to go visit (not stay) her own house? Informing is required but permission? Naithik was the star no doubt, he has been for a while but at times I try to acknowledge the supporting cast or else it's just Akshi & Naithik taking turns which is really what YR has become these days'.LOL

 

@sara_sara

Yes, you are right Akshara needs to keep herself busy & she needs to learn to deal with the pain too. It's not like she is never going to have a child. The Dr should have counseled her, it's  increasingly becoming evident how important it was for the Dr to have a chat with her. The maayka trip was a visit not a prolonged stay. So Ananya getting attached to bua is out of the questionConfused We pamper our nieces/nephews for months when they come over for summer vacation; end of the day they are still attached to their parentsSmile


@charu - "Akshara must learn to cope with with the problems of her life, at least she can try..."

Absolutely agree with you on this; but all our efforts & discussion have gone a waste on this one. There have been insinuations of Akshara bashing when we try to bring that up. Losing a baby so early is not a tragedy; it just a hurdle that you need to surpass. 



Edited by FLGators - 17 May 2011 at 7:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Dimoonlight08_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 7611

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

do u feel sarita and charu what naitik doing with askhi is correct?

really how long ananya is going support system for akshi.

do u feel vl gay3 allow akshi to go stay maayka?waht vl naitik do?really i think sarita naitik was more hurt than akshi i feel becoz the from teh day one when doc broke the news of akshi 's mc and how he took care of her and how he told gay3 and how he broke teh news the news ot akshi he did everything single handed.

i think akshi only think about her baby and but naitik he take care of family memberss and akshi's maayka and akshi everything. noteven going to office. really no one think or bother about him. gay3 and rajshri so possesive ladies yrkkh always they think about their kids dsigusting.


Jaya – It's just a visit not a stay. I don't care what Rajsri wants but I know Naithik will not leave her in that state at her maayka. At the moment Akshara needs him too; he has been her rock, her support. I don't think Akshara wants to stay away from him either.

Akshara has balanced her priorities with her maayka well, she always has preferred staying w/Naithik. This time it won't be different; so no worries there. I am sure Naithik is hurt too but I think he is hurting more seeing Akshara in this state & that is why he was forceful when he tried to convince G3.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 22545

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

@ Madhaviben  - Thank you dear...HugThere was reason why I left Rajsri as a footnote, her opinion doesn't countLOL Yest's episode she controlled herself & I give her creditClap There are mom's who cry when kids graduate from Kindergarten , first day at daycare, etc; so Rajsri's effort was commendable. It wasn't about the MC, her daughter was suffering & she still was able to keep control.

Wanting her daughter to visit is also a realistic portrayal; most moms want their daughters to visit as often as possible be it khushi ya ghum. However most kids are realistic too & know how to balance mom's mamta & their lives. Akshara has not visited frequently or overstayed. So I am not concerned about Rajsri's/choti's request.

But G3's ruling is required for Akshara to step out of the house to go visit her maayka. Should she have to take permission to go visit (not stay) her own house? Informing is required but permission? Naithik was the star no doubt, he has been for a while but at times I try to acknowledge the supporting cast or else it's just Akshi & Naithik taking turns which is really what YR has become these days'.LOL

 

@sara_sara

Yes, you are right Akshara needs to keep herself busy & she needs to learn to deal with the pain too. It's not like she is never going to have a child. The Dr should have counseled her, it's  increasingly becoming evident how important it was for the Dr to have a chat with her. The maayka trip was a visit not a prolonged stay. So Ananya getting attached to bua is out of the questionConfused We pamper our nieces/nephews for months when they come over for summer vacation; end of the day they are still attached to their parentsSmile


@charu - "Akshara must learn to cope with with the problems of her life, at least she can try..."

Absolutely agree with you on this; but all our efforts & discussion have gone a waste on this one. There have been insinuations of Akshara bashing when we try to bring that up. Losing a baby so early is not a tragedy; it just a hurdle that you need to surpass. 


Sorry for the late reply Sari..just don't get time these days...i saw yest. episode n u were right..gayitri's thinking was not wrong but her reasons were stupid..bahu is slogging day in and day out in the kitchen, at that time these ppl. don't remember that she needs to rest Dead the only thing i remember from yest. episode is the weird tanpura music which they played when naitik was giving medicines to akshara Dead taanpure ki taar hi toot gayi Confused

tdy, yes, she went for a day n it's okay..she can visit her maayka anytime, i dun have a problem with that...but i feel at this stage, it's not okay bec. i feel (like i said in the other post), Akshara will be reminded of the tragedy again n again whenever she will look at ananya...if she doesn't feel that way, then it's fine..but mujhe aaj bhi aisa hi laga ke she was sad when doc. said "it's your baby" !! like in the precap when naitik's friend invited him for his son's naamkaran, akshara was lost in her thoughts again...for diverting her mind, they must try something else..like payal or cooking classes (abhi tak i'm stuck thereLOL ) 

aaj bhi, Naitik was the Star he tried to be normal n he notices everytime that Akshara is not able to forget everything..tdy he said it very clearly n in a happy mood that they can plan a baby , the doc. said akshara can become a mother again so why is she sad? i wish the video game scene was shown in detail...a good episode overall , i can't understand the reason for akshara's plain make up  Confused 

good epi, overall ..i think they will make akshara pregnant again...every convo hinting at it...2 jokers were irritating..why give akshara so much work? panditji kaunse gaon se aaye the Dead shrupnakha looking better these days Ermm rajshri & co. were good...liked the scene where everyone is looking for jr papita LOL i panic the same way when i can't find my baby...what else? 


Edited by _charu_ - 17 May 2011 at 11:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Dimoonlight08_Divya_

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
but sarita they should not drag this tracl of mc long it is very sad to see naskh hurt more. sp akshi. and dracula parents really pathetic. again when naitik saw akshi get hurt he felt hurt
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 7611

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Sorry for the late reply Sari..just don't get time these days...i saw yest. episode n u were right..gayitri's thinking was not wrong but her reasons were stupid..bahu is slogging day in and day out in the kitchen, at that time these ppl. don't remember that she needs to rest Dead the only thing i remember from yest. episode is the weird tanpura music which they played when naitik was giving medicines to akshara Dead taanpure ki taar hi toot gayi Confused

tdy, yes, she went for a day n it's okay..she can visit her maayka anytime, i dun have a problem with that...but i feel at this stage, it's not okay bec. i feel (like i said in the other post), Akshara will be reminded of the tragedy again n again whenever she will look at ananya...if she doesn't feel that way, then it's fine..but mujhe aaj bhi aisa hi laga ke she was sad when doc. said "it's your baby" !! like in the precap when naitik's friend invited him for his son's naamkaran, akshara was lost in her thoughts again...for diverting her mind, they must try something else..like payal or cooking classes (abhi tak i'm stuck thereLOL ) 

aaj bhi, Naitik was the Star he tried to be normal n he notices everytime that Akshara is not able to forget everything..tdy he said it very clearly n in a happy mood that they can plan a baby , the doc. said akshara can become a mother again so why is she sad? i wish the video game scene was shown in detail...a good episode overall , i can't understand the reason for akshara's plain make up  Confused 

good epi, overall ..i think they will make akshara pregnant again...every convo hinting at it...2 jokers were irritating..why give akshara so much work? panditji kaunse gaon se aaye the Dead shrupnakha looking better these days Ermm rajshri & co. were good...liked the scene where everyone is looking for jr papita LOL i panic the same way when i can't find my baby...what else? 


nahi yaar, I absolutely understand how hard it is with all your responsibilitiesSmile
You are stuck with Payal & her cooking classes; I am stuck with the batwaraLOL Those were such good few weeks, can't get past it...Ouch Aaj firse laddu banana, Rashmi ka rishta & meri rajkumari...Dead

Can they not come up with something new? Not a freak incident but some stable track, more realistic. Like now, can't she join a class that motivates her? But this time let it not be cooking, silai -kadai bhi chalega. Pura din ghar mein chaay- nashta & dhobhi. Such a wasted life...ConfusedMunna tho MBA haina, at least he should instill the confidence in her to take up something. Literature ko chodo, but something that interests her.

Pura time pakaate hai...DeadMrs Dheora tho is too sweet to be trueConfused Jald se they have to get this thing over with, pls don't tell me we have to see a detailed Shurpanaka wedding track for the next 2 monthsShocked If we have to see Akshara this way till the birth of the next baby, leap le lo baba. Dekha nahi jayega, yeh shok samrohOuch At least rona kam kar diya aaj kal, otherwise the Akshara we know would have cried every 2 mins & hugged her guruma every 30 secsSleepy Of course, ab tho preg ke liye zaroor pressure hoga from both sides of the family. Btw, Dheora's se sach kyun chupaya? I thought when he said kaise mein unhoni ko honi karke dikhatha hun, I almost thought it meant SMP, but it was video games...ROFL


Munna is the only pleasant face left on the showDay Dreaming He is the only one who puts a smile on my face, even w/all the hardships...Embarrassed Akshara ko maaf karthe hai because of her ordeal.  Baaki sab ke sab ...Sleepy



Edited by FLGators - 17 May 2011 at 5:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Dimoonlight08_charu__Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 7611

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

but sarita they should not drag this tracl of mc long it is very sad to see naskh hurt more. sp akshi. and dracula parents really pathetic. again when naitik saw akshi get hurt he felt hurt

Absolutely agree with you; I think they should simply take a 1yr leap; Akshara delivering a healthy baby. Akshara khush, hum khush...LOL

Oops, almost forgotD'ohUske pehle SMP tho dikhadho for the 9.30 gang...nahi tho mujhe pitenge...LOL


Edited by FLGators - 17 May 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00moonlight08_Divya_

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Joined: 19 January 2010
Posts: 1547

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Charu  and  Sarita  great  post  by  both  of  you  i  loved  each  and  every  point.Clap. i  think  the  best  way  for  akshara  to  come  out  of  this  pain  will  be  going  out  with  payal. or  some one  which  is  not  from  maheshwari  or  singhaniya. she  have  to  go  out  of  the  family . and  it  will  happen  easyly  while  the  outside  world  dont  know  the  tragedy  happend  with  her  so  they  will  treat  her  like  normal  persone  and  that  will  help  alot. as  they  want  pemper  her  and  dont  even  have  to pretend  to  be  normal  with  her. that  will  realy  help  her  . i  think  in  both the  family  only  naitik  is  doing  fab  jobThumbs Up. i  liked  dadi  today  she  is  correct  that  stay  normal  with  her. and  dont  remind  her  that  she  is  weak as  rajashri  should  know  by  now  that  akshara  is  more  weak  by  heart  then  physical. and  at  maa  and  bma  giving  work  thats  not  the  problem  but  i  think  at  this  point  leaving  her  alone  in  kichan  is  not  the  good  idea  or  anywere  in  the  house. she  will  start  thinking  about  the  pain  as  soon  as  she  will  be  alone. but  i  loved  the  way  naitik  talk  to  her  about  the  MC  and  the  dreams.
rajashri  and  her  love  for  akshara  is  like  any  mom  for  her  doughter  but  she  is  too  much  interfere    in  her  personal  life  . i  bet  when  akshi  will  have  baby  rajashri  will  call every  morning  and  tell  her  how  to  feed  the  baby  give  bath  and  allAngry
Star  of  the  week  is  NAITIK  Hug   AND   Dialouge  of  the  week  is  MARI   BAACHIDead
ps-  i  never  drink  badam  milk    i  think  i  should  drink  it  but  i  gess  its  to  late  nowROFL


Edited by madhaviben - 17 May 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00moonlight08--Sari--_charu__Divya_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index