Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: madhaviben

Sarita  i  loved  your   post  👏. thanks  making  this  new  topic. i  was  thinking  the  same  after  todays  episode . but  so  busy  with  house work  but  i  saw  yours  thats  make  me  happy. i  agree  totaly  that  g3  and  her  reasone  are  pathetic😡. by  saying  that  i  dont  agree  with  rajashri  also . i  dont  understend  her  at all. rajashri  always  want  akashara  at  mayaka. khushi  ho ya  gum. when  she  got  the  news  that  akshara  is  pregnent  then  also  she  want  her  to  come to  mayaka  and  now  when  she  got  the  news  that  akshi  have MC  then  also  she  want  to  call  her  to  mayaka?😡
here  g3  comeing  back to her  true  colour  . naitik  is  not  asking  her  to  take  akshara  for  few  days  he  just  said  that  she  will  be  happy  with  ananya  so  what is  wrong  in  that? and  naitik  takeing  all  the  stapes  to  making  akashara  come  out  of  the  trauma  so  i  dont  think  g3  should  have  any  problem.
but  here  i  am  so  angry  with  both  the  g3  and  rajashri .

about  todays  episode  i  loved  dadi s  diloges  and  vish  is  also  good . but  the  best  is  naitik  i  loved  his  expretion  while  he  was  waching  akshi  playing  with  ananya. and  he  is  trying  is  best  and  i  think  he  is  the  star  of  the  day⭐️.

but madhavi waht gay3 telling is soemwhat right if she is with ananya she vl get more hurt and really dont liek rajshri anyways always she want her abhu and beti at her place. so dsigusting. if she stay at her maayka akshi is not going to forget her baby at all., this is not at all correct. naitik crush hone wala hai oen side mom and another side akshi really his situation is going to e more pathetic. whom he vl support?
JAYA_09 thumbnail
o feel more problems coming on the way of naskh yaar. dont knwo cv's what they want to show?ananya is only for time being she is not gioing to solve the problem naksh. waht happened. jsut send naksh somewheere so that they can share some thing special. boring akshi daily visiting ananya is not good. and gay3 that's she called congress family to celelbrate gangur festival at ss. but if rajshri ask gay3 to send akshi to her place i think this time rajshri vl at receving end. seh vl def not send akshi to her maayka. may be rajshri vl be asking  naitik directly .dont knwo waht is stored for us. dont to see akshi one palce and naitik one plce cv's please show them together
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think g3 is right being wid ananya will not help but will make situation worse. It may help this time a bit but not in long run she herself has cope wid new situations.Edited by sdhg - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdhg

i think g3 is right being wid ananya will not help but will make situation worse. It may help this time a bit but not in long run she herself has cope wid new situations.

guys again so many problems or may be mu again in naksh life. gay3 absoltely right ananya is not the solution for akshi they should show this in a better way yaar. sbs they todl may be dooriyaan vl coem betwen dions and akshi may be becoz of this. if start showing so much attachment with ananya she vl be sufferer. no one can help her. may be naitik too suffer this. naitik too vl realise waht he did with was wrong. def chances getting more mu between gay3 andakshi. if soemthing like taht happen naitik vl suffer and akshi vl be sufering more. dont knwo naksh suffered lot again they shwo naksh with mu or problems again cant take more alwys they shwo naksh in problems. if rajshri ask gay3 taht she vl take akshi to her home vl she allow akshi to this or not?
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: madhaviben

Sarita  i  loved  your   post  👏. thanks  making  this  new  topic. i  was  thinking  the  same  after  todays  episode . but  so  busy  with  house work  but  i  saw  yours  thats  make  me  happy. i  agree  totaly  that  g3  and  her  reasone  are  pathetic😡. by  saying  that  i  dont  agree  with  rajashri  also . i  dont  understend  her  at all. rajashri  always  want  akashara  at  mayaka. khushi  ho ya  gum. when  she  got  the  news  that  akshara  is  pregnent  then  also  she  want  her  to  come to  mayaka  and  now  when  she  got  the  news  that  akshi  have MC  then  also  she  want  to  call  her  to  mayaka?😡
here  g3  comeing  back to her  true  colour  . naitik  is  not  asking  her  to  take  akshara  for  few  days  he  just  said  that  she  will  be  happy  with  ananya  so  what is  wrong  in  that? and  naitik  takeing  all  the  stapes  to  making  akashara  come  out  of  the  trauma  so  i  dont  think  g3  should  have  any  problem.
but  here  i  am  so  angry  with  both  the  g3  and  rajashri .

about  todays  episode  i  loved  dadi s  diloges  and  vish  is  also  good . but  the  best  is  naitik  i  loved  his  expretion  while  he  was  waching  akshi  playing  with  ananya. and  he  is  trying  is  best  and  i  think  he  is  the  star  of  the  day⭐️.

I haven't seen today's episode so can't comment in detail but i agree with Madhvi here..both the mothers r highly irritating 😡 both want their children in front of them 24X7...okay, that's how mothers are, but i dun like it personally..they deserve some space and they need to face the difficulties of life together, on their own...if u have the support system, nothing like it, but Akshara must learn to cope with with the problems of her life, at least she can try...she was on the doorstep of motherhood, how will she tackle her kids?  her 2 MA's never leave a chance to baby her n naitik 🤢 uska mann komal hai so? life is not a bed of roses for anybody ! for how long with they protect her? at the end of the day, she'll have to grow up ! 

bad phases come and go...we can't live with them..it's not easy for anybody ! for others, it can be worse...we lose someone very very close to us , but we come to terms with it slowly...i agree, it was a big loss for Akshara but it's not the end of  life..if Akshara loves her family so much, then she must be knowing how sad they get when they see her latka hua face...she can try to be normal for them...n the best way is to keep herself busy...any girl wud want to go to her maayka at the drop of the hat..whenever given a chance ! no saas likes it..but ma is always welcoming..these 3 facts never change ! 

Naitik is making an effort, it's okay..therez nothing wrong in it if Akshara spends sometime with Ananya..mind divert karna hai, kaise bhi ho...she's not a mental patient ke she will get so much attached to ananya...🤢we've always seen that rajshri always want akshara in maayka but akshara always refuses bec. she's aware of her responsibilities back home...festivals, and then rashmi's wedding is also on cards...toh i'll say that gayitri's perspective is also right and naitik's also...but i've started hating rajshri too much these days 😡
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

I haven't seen today's episode so can't comment in detail but i agree with Madhvi here..both the mothers r highly irritating 😡 both want their children in front of them 24X7...okay, that's how mothers are, but i dun like it personally..they deserve some space and they need to face the difficulties of life together, on their own...if u have the support system, nothing like it, but Akshara must learn to cope with with the problems of her life, at least she can try...she was on the doorstep of motherhood, how will she tackle her kids?  her 2 MA's never leave a chance to baby her n naitik 🤢 uska mann komal hai so? life is not a bed of roses for anybody ! for how long with they protect her? at the end of the day, she'll have to grow up ! 

bad phases come and go...we can't live with them..it's not easy for anybody ! for others, it can be worse...we lose someone very very close to us , but we come to terms with it slowly...i agree, it was a big loss for Akshara but it's not the end of  life..if Akshara loves her family so much, then she must be knowing how sad they get when they see her latka hua face...she can try to be normal for them...n the best way is to keep herself busy...any girl wud want to go to her maayka at the drop of the hat..whenever given a chance ! no saas likes it..but ma is always welcoming..these 3 facts never change ! 

Naitik is making an effort, it's okay..therez nothing wrong in it if Akshara spends sometime with Ananya..mind divert karna hai, kaise bhi ho...she's not a mental patient ke she will get so much attached to ananya...🤢we've always seen that rajshri always want akshara in maayka but akshara always refuses bec. she's aware of her responsibilities back home...festivals, and then rashmi's wedding is also on cards...toh i'll say that gayitri's perspective is also right and naitik's also...but i've started hating rajshri too much these days 😡

do u fel becoz of this gay3 and akshi vl have any problem coming to them acc sbs they there mite be mu or dooriyaan between dions and akshi may be chances r there.do u feel naitik going to sufer between akshi and gay3. dooriyaan vl come with naskh or akshi and maate what do u feel?
JAYA_09 thumbnail
do u feel sarita and charu what naitik doing with askhi is correct?

really how long ananya is going support system for akshi.

do u feel vl gay3 allow akshi to go stay maayka?waht vl naitik do?really i think sarita naitik was more hurt than akshi i feel becoz the from teh day one when doc broke the news of akshi 's mc and how he took care of her and how he told gay3 and how he broke teh news the news ot akshi he did everything single handed.

i think akshi only think about her baby and but naitik he take care of family memberss and akshi's maayka and akshi everything. noteven going to office. really no one think or bother about him. gay3 and rajshri so possesive ladies yrkkh always they think about their kids dsigusting.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@ Madhaviben  - Thank you dear...🤗There was reason why I left Rajsri as a footnote, her opinion doesn't count😆 Yest's episode she controlled herself & I give her credit👏 There are mom's who cry when kids graduate from Kindergarten , first day at daycare, etc; so Rajsri's effort was commendable. It wasn't about the MC, her daughter was suffering & she still was able to keep control.

Wanting her daughter to visit is also a realistic portrayal; most moms want their daughters to visit as often as possible be it khushi ya ghum. However most kids are realistic too & know how to balance mom's mamta & their lives. Akshara has not visited frequently or overstayed. So I am not concerned about Rajsri's/choti's request.

But G3's ruling is required for Akshara to step out of the house to go visit her maayka. Should she have to take permission to go visit (not stay) her own house? Informing is required but permission? Naithik was the star no doubt, he has been for a while but at times I try to acknowledge the supporting cast or else it's just Akshi & Naithik taking turns which is really what YR has become these days'.😆

@sara_sara

Yes, you are right Akshara needs to keep herself busy & she needs to learn to deal with the pain too. It's not like she is never going to have a child. The Dr should have counseled her, it's  increasingly becoming evident how important it was for the Dr to have a chat with her. The maayka trip was a visit not a prolonged stay. So Ananya getting attached to bua is out of the question😕 We pamper our nieces/nephews for months when they come over for summer vacation; end of the day they are still attached to their parents😊

@charu - "Akshara must learn to cope with with the problems of her life, at least she can try..."

Absolutely agree with you on this; but all our efforts & discussion have gone a waste on this one. There have been insinuations of Akshara bashing when we try to bring that up. Losing a baby so early is not a tragedy; it just a hurdle that you need to surpass. 

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

do u feel sarita and charu what naitik doing with askhi is correct?

really how long ananya is going support system for akshi.

do u feel vl gay3 allow akshi to go stay maayka?waht vl naitik do?really i think sarita naitik was more hurt than akshi i feel becoz the from teh day one when doc broke the news of akshi 's mc and how he took care of her and how he told gay3 and how he broke teh news the news ot akshi he did everything single handed.

i think akshi only think about her baby and but naitik he take care of family memberss and akshi's maayka and akshi everything. noteven going to office. really no one think or bother about him. gay3 and rajshri so possesive ladies yrkkh always they think about their kids dsigusting.

Jaya – It's just a visit not a stay. I don't care what Rajsri wants but I know Naithik will not leave her in that state at her maayka. At the moment Akshara needs him too; he has been her rock, her support. I don't think Akshara wants to stay away from him either.

Akshara has balanced her priorities with her maayka well, she always has preferred staying w/Naithik. This time it won't be different; so no worries there. I am sure Naithik is hurt too but I think he is hurting more seeing Akshara in this state & that is why he was forceful when he tried to convince G3.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FLGators

@ Madhaviben  - Thank you dear...🤗There was reason why I left Rajsri as a footnote, her opinion doesn't count😆 Yest's episode she controlled herself & I give her credit👏 There are mom's who cry when kids graduate from Kindergarten , first day at daycare, etc; so Rajsri's effort was commendable. It wasn't about the MC, her daughter was suffering & she still was able to keep control.

Wanting her daughter to visit is also a realistic portrayal; most moms want their daughters to visit as often as possible be it khushi ya ghum. However most kids are realistic too & know how to balance mom's mamta & their lives. Akshara has not visited frequently or overstayed. So I am not concerned about Rajsri's/choti's request.

But G3's ruling is required for Akshara to step out of the house to go visit her maayka. Should she have to take permission to go visit (not stay) her own house? Informing is required but permission? Naithik was the star no doubt, he has been for a while but at times I try to acknowledge the supporting cast or else it's just Akshi & Naithik taking turns which is really what YR has become these days'.😆

@sara_sara

Yes, you are right Akshara needs to keep herself busy & she needs to learn to deal with the pain too. It's not like she is never going to have a child. The Dr should have counseled her, it's  increasingly becoming evident how important it was for the Dr to have a chat with her. The maayka trip was a visit not a prolonged stay. So Ananya getting attached to bua is out of the question😕 We pamper our nieces/nephews for months when they come over for summer vacation; end of the day they are still attached to their parents😊

@charu - "Akshara must learn to cope with with the problems of her life, at least she can try..."

Absolutely agree with you on this; but all our efforts & discussion have gone a waste on this one. There have been insinuations of Akshara bashing when we try to bring that up. Losing a baby so early is not a tragedy; it just a hurdle that you need to surpass. 

Sorry for the late reply Sari..just don't get time these days...i saw yest. episode n u were right..gayitri's thinking was not wrong but her reasons were stupid..bahu is slogging day in and day out in the kitchen, at that time these ppl. don't remember that she needs to rest 🤢 the only thing i remember from yest. episode is the weird tanpura music which they played when naitik was giving medicines to akshara 🤢 taanpure ki taar hi toot gayi 😕

tdy, yes, she went for a day n it's okay..she can visit her maayka anytime, i dun have a problem with that...but i feel at this stage, it's not okay bec. i feel (like i said in the other post), Akshara will be reminded of the tragedy again n again whenever she will look at ananya...if she doesn't feel that way, then it's fine..but mujhe aaj bhi aisa hi laga ke she was sad when doc. said "it's your baby" !! like in the precap when naitik's friend invited him for his son's naamkaran, akshara was lost in her thoughts again...for diverting her mind, they must try something else..like payal or cooking classes (abhi tak i'm stuck there😆 ) 

aaj bhi, Naitik was the ⭐️ he tried to be normal n he notices everytime that Akshara is not able to forget everything..tdy he said it very clearly n in a happy mood that they can plan a baby , the doc. said akshara can become a mother again so why is she sad? i wish the video game scene was shown in detail...a good episode overall , i can't understand the reason for akshara's plain make up  😕 

good epi, overall ..i think they will make akshara pregnant again...every convo hinting at it...2 jokers were irritating..why give akshara so much work? panditji kaunse gaon se aaye the 🤢 shrupnakha looking better these days 🤔 rajshri & co. were good...liked the scene where everyone is looking for jr papita 😆 i panic the same way when i can't find my baby...what else? 
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago