Posted: 12 years ago

Is G3 slowly being G3 again? Why can't Naithik take her to her maayka? Let's put things in perspective here with G3's excuses not to send bahu to her maayka and her solutions.

• First Excuse - Bahu kamzor hai - Is the trip to her maayka exhausting?Won't M's take good care of her?Let's for a moment agree with her that she is not healthy enough. Is this physical health or mental? The only thing that is different now from a week ago is she had a MC at a very early stage of pregnancy. It is not equivalent to birthing a child. This wasn't like a full fledged delivery where the mother goes through unimaginable physical exhaustion; so I conclude it's not the physical illness but a mental state of mind that she needs to snap out off.
  • Second Excuse - Apna dukh tho apna hota hai. Kab tak dil behlathi rahegi bahu? Very true, apna dukh humesha apna hi hotha hai. What was she suggesting here? Is she saying having your own baby is the solution? Will there be a push to get her pregnant right away? Yes, she is right; Ananya isn't a long term solution. We aren't talking about long term here, hum tho abhi ki baath kar rahe hai. Akshara reacted to the child's presence not to the insignificant chores around the house. For now, she isn't responding to even her husband who is showering her with all the love and care. She loves him the most but isn't reciprocating but there was a spark when she saw this little child. So shouldn't that be the most logical solution?😕 
  • Third excuse - waqt lagtha hai beta. Yes, like she said it takes time but that doesn't mean you don't try. We just wait for her to snap out of it with time?😕

G3's solution
- Make her do her regular chores, Rashmi ko Italian dishes sikhaana,  dhobhi, chaay, nashta, ab pasta bhi... 🥱Isn't that physically exhausting too? Nope not as per G3, Singhania Sadan ka seva bhagwan ka seva hai...🤢We already know her solution, ganghaur but of course Ananya will be there...😕 She finally did figure it out...👏

Observations from today's episode -  Dadi's advice was the most sensible thing she has said in a long time...😆 Rajsri really looked mental sitting in the car waiting for the rest to show up, paagal khaane se bhaagi hui khaidi lag rahi thi...🤣But she held herself together for her daughter...👏 Maybe Vish not wanting to take her caused enough jhatka, he should do that more often😆 Vish ke liye a big 🤗 Super dad with a heart of gold, just a pat on Naithiks's back & a hug to his little girl said it all... If not for him, Rajshri would be a train wreck...🤣

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
LOL,boring episode on the whole but to mee Gayatri sound right,i agree with what you said too but from g3's point of view.
WHen rajshri left G3 said she is strong to hide her feeling and you could see how they feel.Now that that has happen to their DIL,they can take it a lilttle lighter,but Rajshri is different she would cry out.I guess she is hesitating about sending her to her maayka.
And what she said ke kab tak will she be playing with Ananya is also true.If she turns attached to the child,then it would be very hard to feel different,Just because she has had a miscarriage doesnt mean that she can conceive again!!In soon time she can.In today's episode,how was Niatik looking at Akshara?...she was playing with the child so sweetly...
G3 isnt bad,yes she has some ways,but her heart is safe...idk if she is the "typical" MIL but she way better than some others MIL(in my ffamily here)...
Edited by _naksh_ - 12 years ago
I also agree with G3. If she goes to her maayka Rajeshri is just gonna keep reminding her of what she lost and cry and make her cry. Plus if akshara gets too attached to the baby she might feel even more sad realizing that she cant have her baby because she lost it. I think more that her going to her maayka they should send her on a trip with natik away from the family and constant reminder of what they lost. The truth is the only people who actually understand her pain is Natik because he was the father.

And why is rajeshri over acting. I mean i get that her daughter lost her baby. But she was very early in her pregnancy and it is not like she can never conceive again she is still young what are they gonna do if she has multiple MCs like some people. Rajeshri was about to faint and acting like she lost a baby who was born and lived with them for a while. I get why akshara and natik are devastated but for rajeshri and the rest of the family to act like that seems overacting. and also which brother cries when his sister has a MC i mean most of the time they dont even know. 
This is not about whether G3 is right or not; her excuses are not good enough. Does she have bahu's best interest in mind? This was just a visit not a stay, at least that is what I interpreted.
  • G3 is no vamp.She is way affectionate than most saas; she just wants to have it her way😕 She loves her d-i-l but on her terms. She said aaj hi tho milke gaye hai...😲 So what? She can't meet them again? Rule hai kya, how often you are allowed to visit your maayka or how many visits in a month?😕
  • Yes, we all we dislike Rajsri & her over reaction to every little thing. For today I will give her a break, she held her own in front of Akshara. It was G3 who did the hugging & screaming on Fri. I owe it to Vish & his dhamki not to take her along👏 I was able to view the episode w/o over reacting😆
  • If Ananya was Mohini's child, would her reaction be different? Nandini would be staying at SS until bahu feels better😕Would she let her go to Payal's house if it was Payal's child? I doubt it & that is what I have issues with😕
  • She is walking like a zombie, doing her routine chores.Teaching Rashmi cooking is the best G3 could come up with? Where is the kamzori then?
  • Ananya is her niece, I don't see a problem if she is attached to her. Someday they will have their own, not sure why this is even an issue. In fact, we all love our nieces/nephews like our own. Is that a bad thing? Don't we all balance our affections with our own kids & our nieces/nephews? We are far from discussing Ananya's adoption here😕
  • Yes, we want Naksh to deal with this loss together but Akshara is not in a state where she can be of any support to Naithik. In fact, I think he is hurting seeing her in such a condition and that is the reason he even suggested it. No husband would want to send the wife to her maayka in such a state unless he thought it was absolutely necessary
Taking her on an outing wouldn't be acceptable to either the Singhania's or the Maheswari's. Both would overreact to that scenario. If G3 is opposed to the attachment to Ananya, why invite the M's for ganghur? Her problem seems to be the visit to maayka... Shouldn't bahu's health supersede everything else?
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
correct sarita akshi should spend time with ananya is not a big thing. if she gets more attached twards her akshi vl def miss her and shen ananya is not around her.

and naitik is trying his level best to make her happyand he want to see forgetting her problem ,but everyone talking about akshi not naitik. he to lost his baby.

and y'day my [pov] one sentence i liked gay3 how long they vl depend or keepingananya close to akshi.

and congress and kaki decide to bring akshi to her place really it vl be too boring dauly v have to see akshi crying keeping ananya and congress vl be totally gone meri bachi.

just want to see vish too didnt tell anything when rajshri told that they should bring akshi to her maayka. really they should realise and they should send somewhere rather sending akshi to maayka. it vl so disgusting

gay3 totally proved to be erfec t saas. still i dont believe her sarita, hwo she is going to behave./ may be akshi daily talking about aananya made her to think abotu celebrating festival gangur at ss.

and y no one think sending naksh out somewhere rather than doing pooja and khana let them spend some tiem together in a fresh air. dont what is cv's stored for us. sarita, gay3 half  right and half wrong soem time she is selsfish.

when reshmi vl get married def she vl realise waht is bahu or beti.

jsut one more thing article mentioned akshi or ss beech dooriyaan aajyeagi may be this vl be the reason akshi daily visitng  maayka and spending time there dont want to see naitik suffer between maa and wife.

do u all feel becoz of this problem vl come between akshi and gay3 vl naitik suffer due ot this?whom to support mom or wife?what do u think guys?
Originally posted by JAYA_09

do u all feel becoz of this problem vl come between akshi and gay3 vl naitik suffer due ot this?whom to support mom or wife?what do u think guys?

I don't think Naithik is talking about a prolonged stay; it's just a visit. I am not sure what Rajsri is planning but Akshara has never stayed at her maayka for too long & I don't expect that to happen now. Yes, Naithik needs her but currently he understands she needs more attention than himself. I am not sure about the article you are quoting but we just have to wait & see how that unfolds.

For now Ananya is just to take away the pain/shock from Akshara's life. She can relate to this little girl; it's not an obsession yet but I'm sure that won't happen. Akshara will realize in time that her dreams will be fulfilled; it's not that she can never have a baby. If the Dr had addressed this issue earlier, we wouldn't be discussing this.

They are just trying to concentrate on family values which is increasingly becoming a rare commodity in a nuclear society. MC is just being used as the back drop in this case. For a change, it's nice 2 see families come together. Today it was not about MC, it was about supporting their daughter/sister/bhabhi in her time of need. It may seem like an exaggerated attempt or an over reaction. However if you look at the big picture, it's about the various relationships/rishta's. Yes, we are desensitized as a society since we see MC's/abortion all the time. So it feels good when human life is valued even though it's still a foetus & it's just a show😊
Originally posted by FLGators

I don't think Naithik is talking about a prolonged stay; it's just a visit. I am not sure what Rajsri is planning but Akshara has never stayed at her maayka for too long & I don't expect that to happen now. Yes, Naithik needs her but currently he understands she needs more attention than himself. I am not sure about the article you are quoting but we just have to wait & see how that unfolds.

For now Ananya is just to take away the pain/shock from Akshara's life. She can relate to this little girl; it's not an obsession yet but I'm sure that won't happen. Akshara will realize in time that her dreams will be fulfilled; it's not that she can never have a baby. If the Dr had addressed this issue earlier, we wouldn't be discussing this.

They are just trying to concentrate on family values which is increasingly becoming a rare commodity in a nuclear society. MC is just being used as the back drop in this case. For a change, it's nice 2 see families come together. Today it was not about MC, it was about supporting their daughter/sister/bhabhi in her time of need. It may seem like an exaggerated attempt or an over reaction. However if you look at the big picture, it's about the various relationships/rishta's. Yes, we are desensitized as a society since we see MC's/abortion all the time. So it feels good when human life is valued even though it's still a foetus & it's just a show😊
yes sarita i knwo new promo also mmention naitik saying our dreams vl coem true may be tha's y gay3 arranged gangur festival at ss.becoz may be she dont want tosee akshi going to maayka and def it vl hurt her more my feelings. i know naitik also mention that in sbs gay3 arranged everything that congress andco vl coem to ss to celebrate festival. dont want to see akshi at maayka sarita i think naitik want to see akshi happy vice versa akshi also should think how naitik naitik sufferes . that feeling not shwon properly. its my pov. if they anitik support akshi it may create problem for gay3 too. she also feel naitik is akshi only something like that. dont know akshi stay at her maayka more days i think relation ship between akshi and gay3 may get starined. rajshri also should think she is not sending varsha any where then she want to keep akshi alwys with her. i hate kaki too really everyone think if akshi come to her maayka and stay with ananya she vl be happy for how many days yaar dont know at the end of the day naitik going to suffer i feel bad for him.
Sarita  i  loved  your   post  👏. thanks  making  this  new  topic. i  was  thinking  the  same  after  todays  episode . but  so  busy  with  house work  but  i  saw  yours  thats  make  me  happy. i  agree  totaly  that  g3  and  her  reasone  are  pathetic😡. by  saying  that  i  dont  agree  with  rajashri  also . i  dont  understend  her  at all. rajashri  always  want  akashara  at  mayaka. khushi  ho ya  gum. when  she  got  the  news  that  akshara  is  pregnent  then  also  she  want  her  to  come to  mayaka  and  now  when  she  got  the  news  that  akshi  have MC  then  also  she  want  to  call  her  to  mayaka?😡
here  g3  comeing  back to her  true  colour  . naitik  is  not  asking  her  to  take  akshara  for  few  days  he  just  said  that  she  will  be  happy  with  ananya  so  what is  wrong  in  that? and  naitik  takeing  all  the  stapes  to  making  akashara  come  out  of  the  trauma  so  i  dont  think  g3  should  have  any  problem.
but  here  i  am  so  angry  with  both  the  g3  and  rajashri .

about  todays  episode  i  loved  dadi s  diloges  and  vish  is  also  good . but  the  best  is  naitik  i  loved  his  expretion  while  he  was  waching  akshi  playing  with  ananya. and  he  is  trying  is  best  and  i  think  he  is  the  star  of  the  day⭐️.

Originally posted by FLGators

Is G3 slowly being G3 again? Why can't Naithik take her to her maayka? Let's put things in perspective here with G3's excuses not to send bahu to her maayka and her solutions.

• First Excuse - Bahu kamzor hai - Is the trip to her maayka exhausting?Won't M's take good care of her?Let's for a moment agree with her that she is not healthy enough. Is this physical health or mental? The only thing that is different now from a week ago is she had a MC at a very early stage of pregnancy. It is not equivalent to birthing a child. This wasn't like a full fledged delivery where the mother goes through unimaginable physical exhaustion; so I conclude it's not the physical illness but a mental state of mind that she needs to snap out off.
  • Second Excuse - Apna dukh tho apna hota hai. Kab tak dil behlathi rahegi bahu? Very true, apna dukh humesha apna hi hotha hai. What was she suggesting here? Is she saying having your own baby is the solution? Will there be a push to get her pregnant right away? Yes, she is right; Ananya isn't a long term solution. We aren't talking about long term here, hum tho abhi ki baath kar rahe hai. Akshara reacted to the child's presence not to the insignificant chores around the house. For now, she isn't responding to even her husband who is showering her with all the love and care. She loves him the most but isn't reciprocating but there was a spark when she saw this little child. So shouldn't that be the most logical solution?😕 
  • Third excuse - waqt lagtha hai beta. Yes, like she said it takes time but that doesn't mean you don't try. We just wait for her to snap out of it with time?😕

G3's solution
- Make her do her regular chores, Rashmi ko Italian dishes sikhaana,  dhobhi, chaay, nashta, ab pasta bhi... 🥱Isn't that physically exhausting too? Nope not as per G3, Singhania Sadan ka seva bhagwan ka seva hai...🤢We already know her solution, ganghaur but of course Ananya will be there...😕 She finally did figure it out...👏

Observations from today's episode -  Dadi's advice was the most sensible thing she has said in a long time...😆 Rajsri really looked mental sitting in the car waiting for the rest to show up, paagal khaane se bhaagi hui khaidi lag rahi thi...🤣But she held herself together for her daughter...👏 Maybe Vish not wanting to take her caused enough jhatka, he should do that more often😆 Vish ke liye a big 🤗 Super dad with a heart of gold, just a pat on Naithiks's back & a hug to his little girl said it all... If not for him, Rajshri would be a train wreck...🤣

G3 is right akshi need to get involve with chores and life itself like helping everyone around her( its not that her inlaws are showrt of ppl doing the chores its the logice in staying busy, i should know i been through what G3 has been),  at maika she is not alowed to do anything, and her teacher in crying her mother will be there and she should play with baby once and give her back to her mother thats it she will get attech to her as her own child if she spend more time she should attech to her like bhua. not mother.