Precaps are so scary!

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
On friday, i got scared by looking at the precap - navya pushes him away

And today also, i am scared about the whole thing that they showed - Navya tells Anant she is not like others, what will happen then?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think anant will get angry coz navya thinks that he is like"other boys"...this ditto think happened with my frnd..she sed to her future bf that i'm not like those gals so the boy got angry nd sed..that even i'm not like other boys..😆..i have a feeling something similar will happen...after all its based on us youth..
Edited by sweet_chilly - 12 years ago
pkaur92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

i think anant will get angry coz navya thinks that he is like"other boys"...this ditto think happened with my frnd..she sed to her future bf that i'm not like those gals so the boy got angry nd sed..that even i'm not like other boys..😆..i have a feeling something similar will happen...after all its based on us youth..

Hayeee 😍 I hope so that sounds much more cute! 👏
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆 yeah, tht will be really cute, and then she will be able to relax more around him! but she should knw tht hes nt tht type of a boy!
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i actually like the precap...
very realistic... and i think anant's reply to what she said should be something like..."thats what attracted me to you in the first place..." 😳 

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

wel said yar its about us youth 😊 ..i think this nly ll happen.. They just scare us with d precap so tat v dnt mis d show.. 😊
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
interesting lets see whats his reply
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but im too much afraid of the future track... im damn sure that the family will force anant to marry that stupid shagun.. n as usual the story will move like a usual stupid K soap tracks... i cant imagine those in navya n also anant n navya getting separated... if something happns like tat i'l immediately stop watching it even though our darling shaheer is there...

i cant imagine navya loosing its charm n proceeding like a stupid multiple marriage, affair serial...

Edited by anamika_0 - 12 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^thanks for agreeing with me...i so wish smthng like this hppns...
pkaur92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sadie101

i actually like the precap...

very realistic... and i think anant's reply to what she said should be something like..."thats what attracted me to you in the first place..." 😳 

Hayeee 😍 Imagine if that happens 😍