India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

16-May-11 WU - Tu Tu Main Main!!

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Recap – Maruti tells Sushila he recognized Niru. She is same girl who was responsible for sending Sarjaa to jail and she has connection with Albela. Sushila throws Niru out of house. She asks everyone if they want to see Sarjaa and Niru back to house then they will see her dead face.

Epi starts,

Sushila closes door on Sarjaa and Niru. Sarjaa decides to leave and holds Niru's hand. Niru is throwing tantraum and doesn't allow Sarjaa to hold her hand. They come downstair. Sarjaa meets his gang and tells them he will be staying out of Penkarwadi. Pakkya offers him to stay at his house. But Sarjaa denies saying your family will throw you out. Balya asks Sarjaa to stay at his house as no one stays there. Sarjaa tells his parents don't want to see his face. How could he stay here then? He doesn't want to hurt them more. It's better for him to stay out. He is about to leave and holds Niru's hand. But she again makes him leave it. His gang is shocked. Sarjaa and Niru walks out of Penkarwadi.

Alka and Damu comes. Alka asks Sushila shall we have dinner. Sonali is angry on Alka and asks her how could you be so selfish in this time?  Two minutes has also not passed for Sarjaa dada and vahini leaving house and you are worried about dinner. Alka asks Sonali not to worry about Sarjaa as he is responsible for Chandu's death. Sonali asks Sushila if she still thinks same? How could they hold Sarjaa responsible for all this? If Chandu dada would have been here; he would have never allowed you to do so. Alka peeps in and says if Chandu would have been here. But he just died because of Sarjaa. Sonali taunts Alka and Chandu's death gave them reason to enter this house for their own benefit. Else they would have never returned. Sushila shouts on Sonali and asks her Sarjaa and that doesn't mean anything for them. She asks Alka to serve dinner and warns Sonali not to argue with her again.

Break

Sarjaa and Niru are walking on road. Niru is about to fall down and Sarjaa holds her. Niru again throws her tauntraum and leaves Sarjaa's hand. They are sitting at one place and Niru is hungry. She looks at one stall. Sarjaa realizes same and brought Vada pav for her. He gives it to her and asks her to eat. But Niru doesn't agree. Sarjaa loses his control and scolds her don't keep your child hungry at any case. He forces her to eat. Niru helpless takes that and notices chillis in packet. She starts eating chillis and Sarjaa is shocked. Niru starts coughing badly and asks for water. Sarjaa is irriated but gets up to get water. He brings water for her and offers her. But rather than taking it, Niru throws glass. Sarjaa is angry and about to slap her. But he controls himself and goes to bring another glass of water for her. When he turns back she is not there. Sarjaa is scared and tries to find her. But she is not around. Finally he spots her at another tea stall having water. He goes near to her and scolds her doesn't she understand what he told her. He will slap her if she continues to behave like that way. Niru fires him back saying you can surely slap me. That's what you can do only. Why do you want to be so great owing my responsibility. When you event don't know how to take care of. She is married to him doesn't mean she needs his help all the time. He could say him as her husband. But she will never give him rights to be father of her child. Sarjaa is stunned.

Break

Sarjaa and Niru arrives at one hotel. Sarjaa asks manager to give key for room. Manager asks who is this lady with you. Sarjaa says she is my wife. Manager wants to confirm with Niru. Sarjaa says cant you see this mangalsutra around her neck. Manager looks at Niru. Niru replies by tieing Mangalsutra no one becomes your husband. Manager declines to give room to Sarjaa.  Sarjaa holds him and says if you doesn't give then I will kill you here itself. Manager finally books room for them.

Sarjaa drags Niru to room and shouts on her; is she mad? Does she know what meaning he was taking? That I have brought you here to use for some time? Niru again gives her lecture and tells Sarjaa she doesn't consider him as her husband. Sarjaa picks up room key. Niru asks what he is doing. Sarjaa says I cant trust you. He goes out and locks the door.

At Penkarwadi, Maruti is restless. Sushila asks reason for same. Maruti says its so many days our Chandu is killed but his murderer is moving out freely and he is not able to do anything being police man. He says I will do my duty as father. Maruti's colleagues come and gives him information that Albela is in town and he is planning to do something big. Maruti says he will not that give chance to Albela. Tomorrow he will be back on duty and will take care of everything.

Epi ends.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

geet23lames_yosefmilwebpremheerfan42Nish10vienna234smiley121AbhiAniJuna04Faiza_sam-Zaara-.usmrasulprnczsujji0609nivedithatinselrani-lucki-Swetha-minuu

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update darshuHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I wanted to say a special Thank You to you. 
It's a pleasure to know that there are people like you I can count on.Smile

darshana23

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Darshu for the update 

darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Darshu diii...Hug

couldn't stop laughing at your title...ROFL

darshana23

vienna234 Senior Member
vienna234
vienna234

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...

darshana23

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index