Maryada

Random Musings: May 16, 2011 - Page 2

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Divya... its good to be back, i feel like part of the family even though ive only posted 1-2 previous comments!!!

and iread you POV and i also love gaurav-Adi bromance 😉 lol its so sweet and for me it also symbolises that when Devyani finally decides to fight SSP that Gaurav-Adi will be together and on her side...
and the way Gaurav understood Adi shows that SSP has also betrayed him and hurt him badly in the past (i think forcing him to marry Vidya via Devyani, he must kno the truth)
just glad to see that at this point only Uttara is on SSPs side!!!
thats really symbolic!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Y'day devyani surprised me by replying to SSP. Happy to see devyani open up.

Bee...u r right only uttara is in SSP's favour.
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Its going to be interesting to see what happens at the dinner table tonight!!!
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bee3nazz

Its going to be interesting to see what happens at the dinner table tonight!!!

If there is a dinner scene, then it will very interesting...all the tracks are getting very interesting. cant wait  for tonight episode. 
Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail
i hope their will be, or even some kind of family scene...maybe excluding SSP which Uttara will hate!!!
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a treat to wake up and read all your comments...😃...makes my day!

Welcome back Bee! 🤗

Riyaa147 thumbnail
Just finished watching yesterday's episode. It was truly one of the best episodes.

Adi and Brahmanand: poor brahma 😆 he couldn't succeed in keeping adi on his side. Loved the scene. Adi's anger on brahma was awesome 😃 Loved how he gave back to brahma on everything he said 😛 Gooo Adi! 😳

Devyani and Brahmanand: Proud of Devyani 😃 She took Adi's side and not his. Totally unexpected. Really wonderful scene to watch 😳

Uttara and Brahmanand: Didn't even bother watching cause i knew uttara was gonna support her Jijaji 🥱

Aditya, Priya, Vidya & Guarav: Lovedd how Aditya apolized to Priya. 😳😳 The bond between Priya & Vidya and Aditya & Gaurav is so sweet. Totally loved the little scene between Gaurav & Adi. Adi was just like a child when he hugged Gaurav. Gaurav's dialogue to Aditya was just amazing!! 👏👏 He cares for him soo much. He is a great brother! 😛

Uttara and Devyani: another unexpected scene! Devyani telling uttara not to intefere in her life was great! 👏 I wonder what Uttara will do now...

Great acting by everyone in the show but i loved Devyani the most! Her scenes with uttara and brahmanand were worth watching for. 👏👏
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its great to see a discussion going on.
From the whole family only Aditya, Priya and Bauji will give a piece of their mind to SSP when the time comes.
Riyaa147 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FIZK6

Its great to see a discussion going on.
From the whole family only Aditya, Priya and Bauji will give a piece of their mind to SSP when the time comes.

I agree with you! It will be so much fun to see that happening 😳
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@RadhaK...sorry for shortening your ID...hope that's alright! So agree with you...Devyani's scene with Brahma was the highlight for me yesterday. I am sure she will fight him good and proper whenever she is ready to.