manav in jail - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
yes, he do deserve jail, coz he purposefully gave the cheque that will bounce how silly, apne hi pair par kurhadi 🤪

OMG he is so devoted to help people, wonder what he would have given if cheque wasnt there...sell himself??

But more deserving are settling with their lives, eg, dharmesh who can be booked under infidility, 420si yuck !!,
and the other, that jaywant roaming free who was responsible to kill workers of his own company and putting blame on Manav 🤢
Such people never get Jail
Edited by sudha100 - 12 years ago
I don't want Sushant to leave the show ..I want him to complete the contract and renew it for another year or two and charge a bomb this time ...
This show is running a lot on the basis of the actors and specially the leads are very responsible for making this show in a popular one ...Charge Ekta good money ...
But of course if he gets something  better then he should leave ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
I agree Tanya di, until Sushant gets something betteR he should be in the serial😊... But Manav's actions are very foolish these days.. It is sad to see Sushant'S talent getting wasted for this crappy show... He can do very good if given right opportunities😊... Just want him to do good ,😊thats what we both want na😊
Oh yes definitely .We both are his fans and that is why I even trusted you enough to reply to your post ..
But Swati, look at other tele shows ..how many other heroes are behaving sensibly .Their fans don't say even 10 % of critisism that is put on Manav and Archana on their own forum ...
all the time this demand of the show to close ...I don't understand , honestly .I think people who don't like the show should switch to other shows ..I also don't like the current story line but I like the actors and that is why I watch this  show ...even the story line is better than other shows ...
In other shows , people are coming  back from dead ...
Right now this show is giving employment to soem really fine actors and is doing well in TRPs so why all the time  hoping for it to close down ...

I just get a little concerned , that's it ..Don't want his  career or Ankita's career to suffer ...

I hope you didn't mind .I only gave you a reply because I do believe that you are a true Sushant Rajput fan ...otherwise I usually try to stay away ...other than comment on the day's show ..
I didn't mean to offend anyone here ...just concerned for this  show as I do put in time and effort for it  to do well, not for it to close down ...

yesterday even I said something really really nasty ...Even I got carried away and said ' manav and Archna's baby should be with satish and varsha ' ..Swati , I really regret saying this ...
From now onwards I will not take this negativity so seriously ..

Oh yes TD !!! This is definitely better than the other Ekta shows, where people become alive, 2 to 3 marriages,🤪..The regret is di , the show had tremendous potential, Wonderful actors, awesome chemistry between the leads😊..the cv'S just ruined everything😡.. Leads are trying to be mahaanEdited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
Yes di , I truly love SSR❤️and hence want the best for him👍🏼.. Di people say out of frustration to shut the show😊.. They dont mean bad for the show or actors😊
Originally posted by Swati_

Yes di , I truly love SSR❤️and hence want the best for him👍🏼.. Di people say out of frustration to shut the show😊.. They dont mean bad for the show or actors😊
I know sweety , even I get bored but it has been happenign a little too much ..Critisize by all means ...but should no keep saying again and again to make the show shut down ...that is unfair , that too on the show's forum ...
Honestly Swati I find this really strange ..
Once I also was hating the track when manav was about to marry Shravani and then even I had said ' I wil lleave the show if that happens ...but not once did I say , this show should close down ...
If the TRPs were high then why should I say this ...just because it is not going my way ???
Thank God the majority rejected that track and  the Cvs changed the story ...

By the way, I know you don't mean it ... yo uare a well wisher ...
Ok sorry Di... I shall never wish for show to end😊.. I was dumb to say that..
Originally posted by Swati_

Ok sorry Di... I shall never wish for show to end😊.. I was dumb to say that..
yo u never said  it ...why are you saying sorry ...🤗
Originally posted by Tanyaz

yo u never said it ...why are you saying sorry ...🤗
Arey ha i never said it..😃..TD🤗