Karan does a Rishi Kapoor in YMGGK- Article

Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Karan does a Rishi Kapoor in Yahaan Main...

By TellychakkarTeam 16 May 2011 - 19:06

There is good news for the fans of Karan and Abha of Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. The couple will be reunited soon. Karan will soon return after his accident and sources say that it is then that the couple will get together once again.

This daily show has recently taken a leap of two years and now Karan who had earlier met with an accident will reunite with the love of his life Abha. Karan will make a grand entry in a helicopter and will shower rose petals on Abha from the sky. This scene is very similar to the one audiences have witnessed in the Rishi-Kapoor- Sridevi starrer Chandni. Abha will be very happy to see him after a long time and as soon as Karan lands on the ground they embrace each other.

A source tells us, "Abha is very glad with Karan's return. Ranchod had started to become more like Karan by being responsible so that Abha someday accepts his love for her. Now that Karan is back the distance between Abha and Suhasi will probably increase and it will be very interesting to see if Ranchod takes it positively."

Talking of his aerial act Karan says, "Yes, my entry is inspired from that of Rishi Kapoor's in Chandni and I hope I have done justice to it."

This episode will go on air on May 18.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandeep15 thumbnail
wow!! what a grand entry. so excited
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a great way for a reunion for an awesome jodi 👏
Mandeep15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygirl123

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#0099cc">a great way for a reunion for an awesome jodi👏</font>

Yeah right!!
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
looking forward to that splendid entery can't wait