Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i dint find maithili impressive ? (Page 3)

AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i was totally impressed:) its amazing how ' dark' she turned:) hats off.
the sound was generally a issue in edit inside that room today. the actors were totally fine.
As for haseena it took a while before she adjusted her ' breathing' Dialouges. but yes she is kinda fine now nd it doesnt sound much overrated as it used to.
If i was abt making a topic on the acts on this show, there is a long list including the sidecharacters nd overacts,before reaching to the main ones every once in a millenium, but i choose not as expressinf it doesnt really matter for any cause.

Edited by AbhiL - 16 May 2011 at 1:54pm

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

yeah lil bit i too felt that suku was having difficulty in her speech when she was enacting as maithili...i found her cute than evilish...LOL...well she plays innocent role very well...we should give her some time, she will carry the negative role also well after few days...

as far as she using sid might be true...she would kill sid and may be she was the one who was behind sid to do all this against abhay...dont really know still the backstory...

ya she will improve but u know i find her like other hindi serial vamps LOLdont u ,i realy dont find much scope in this character ,she is out n out evil
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by kisivaj

yeah lil bit i too felt that suku was having difficulty in her speech when she was enacting as maithili...i found her cute than evilish...LOL...well she plays innocent role very well...we should give her some time, she will carry the negative role also well after few days...

as far as she using sid might be true...she would kill sid and may be she was the one who was behind sid to do all this against abhay...dont really know still the backstory...

ya she will improve but u know i find her like other hindi serial vamps LOLdont u ,i realy dont find much scope in this character ,she is out n out evil

ofcourse her character is pure evil...but the way she acted, i found it cute rather than evil...she will eventually pick up given some time...
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiL

i was totally impressed:) its amazing how ' dark' she turned:) hats off.
the sound was generally a issue in edit inside that room today. the actors were totally fine.
As for haseena it took a while before she adjusted her ' breathing' Dialoues. but yes she is kinda fine now nd it doesnt sound micj overrated as it used to.

yes definitely suku rocks ,just needs bit of practice the thing is her voice is already soft ,but here she had to use soft tone like how vampire women use ,yet be different from piya.tough jobClap
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
i dnt think so. i found her acting superb...frm her look to expressions to dialogue delivery! opposite of sweet Piya.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

i dnt think so. i found her acting superb...frm her look to expressions to dialogue delivery! opposite of sweet Piya.

ya but sid is tough competion for her ,after sid s exit entire show depends on her ,she has replaced sid so obviously my expectations were high Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by chahat4u

ya but sid is tough competion for her ,after sid s exit entire show depends on her ,she has replaced sid so obviously my expectations were high Smile

i knw wht u r saying...bt mayb we shld give her time to adjust to new avatar. n its fine...i dnt mind ur opinion. Big smile
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Well, I would love it if Maithili kills Siddharth and had used him only to reach Abhay. I think Sukirti is better as Maithili than Piya. She is using her Princess mannerisms and way of talking in her Vampire Avatar also.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 16 May 2011 at 2:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s-jawad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index