Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i dint find maithili impressive ? (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Hey I felt she  was MAJESTIC..very evil Yet so cool & ruthless..And as fo rdialouge delivery it has to differ from Piya so that obvious difference..it dosent mean she is doing it because fo any difficulty dear..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--SilverBell

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
i think she did a great job...well its just maithilli's first episode...lets wait and watch...can't judge from one episode itself...suks have done negative roles in her other show...so i know she will do well in negative roles...because she rocks in her previous show where she played the negative daughter-in-law...there was a character transition in the show where she goes through a selfish...greey daughter-in-law...wife...to a complete negative character..she was awesome and flawless...

so i am sure she will rock maithilli...but ya sid-maithilli romance was a treat to watch..sid-suks shares a awesome chemistry...

and yes i agree with you...maithilli is using sid...she not in love with sid...she wants to get back at abhay and wants to control the world...i think when sid dies...he will realise his mistakes done to piya...haseena...abhay...panchi...arnav...how many hearts he breaks because of his 200 years obsession...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--SilverBell

s-sultan Newbie
s-sultan
s-sultan

i am disagree with you
she is done fantastic job
hope after some time she becomes more perfect

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I also feel Maithili is not genuine towards Sid. She's still all in for Abhayendra.
As far as Suku goes, I respect your opinion but I don't agree with it. I think she did a phenomenal job, not flawless but no flaws which can't be ignored. Considering she's attempted such a character for the first time, I'm really impressed and given a wee-bit of time, I'm sure she'll do wonders Smile

i dont even think she loves abhay ,she might use him too to get ring ...or may be canot see  that he loves piya now ,her love is turned more of obsesion regarding sukku acting i totaly respect her as an actress but maithili dint rock for me ,i m sure she will do wonders but i cant expect anything from her character except evilary .let see how it goes.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey I felt she  was MAJESTIC..very evil Yet so cool & ruthless..And as fo rdialouge delivery it has to differ from Piya so that obvious difference..it dosent mean she is doing it because fo any difficulty dear..!!

obvoiusly it had to look diferent but i dint find her speech natural as hasena 
Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Well, Sukku is not one of those actors who by-hearts the script and spits out the same exact words.. she always gets the gist of the scene and delivers them in her own way.. So I feel, by restricting Metz dialogs only to Hindi, she is unable to add her essence to it..
As far as acting is concerned, yeah she is doing an amazing job.. like some one else pointed out, not even once was I made to realize that it was the same personClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i think she did a great job...well its just maithilli's first episode...lets wait and watch...can't judge from one episode itself...suks have done negative roles in her other show...so i know she will do well in negative roles...because she rocks in her previous show where she played the negative daughter-in-law...there was a character transition in the show where she goes through a selfish...greey daughter-in-law...wife...to a complete negative character..she was awesome and flawless...

so i am sure she will rock maithilli...but ya sid-maithilli romance was a treat to watch..sid-suks shares a awesome chemistry...

and yes i agree with you...maithilli is using sid...she not in love with sid...she wants to get back at abhay and wants to control the world...i think when sid dies...he will realise his mistakes done to piya...haseena...abhay...panchi...arnav...how many hearts he breaks because of his 200 years obsession...

ya poor sid ,i saw so many dreams for  sid panchi ,he not only breaked panchi heart for the selfish lady but mine tooCry
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
yeah lil bit i too felt that suku was having difficulty in her speech when she was enacting as maithili...i found her cute than evilish...LOL...well she plays innocent role very well...we should give her some time, she will carry the negative role also well after few days...

nevertheless it is a treat to watch her negative...and we easily accept the female lead to do a negative role rather than some new evil lady becoz its amusing to see how she plays dual roles...

as far as she using sid might be true...she would kill sid and may be she was the one who was behind sid to do all this against abhay...dont really know still the backstory...

Edited by kisivaj - 16 May 2011 at 1:52pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index