Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i dint find maithili impressive ? - Page 3

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i dnt think so. i found her acting superb...frm her look to expressions to dialogue delivery! opposite of sweet Piya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: chahat4u

i dnt think so. i found her acting superb...frm her look to expressions to dialogue delivery! opposite of sweet Piya.

ya but sid is tough competion for her ,after sid s exit entire show depends on her ,she has replaced sid so obviously my expectations were high ðŸ˜Š
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

ya but sid is tough competion for her ,after sid s exit entire show depends on her ,she has replaced sid so obviously my expectations were high ðŸ˜Š

i knw wht u r saying...bt mayb we shld give her time to adjust to new avatar. n its fine...i dnt mind ur opinion. 😃
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, I would love it if Maithili kills Siddharth and had used him only to reach Abhay. I think Sukirti is better as Maithili than Piya. She is using her Princess mannerisms and way of talking in her Vampire Avatar also.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Disagree With You TM. Sukriti Is Awsome In Any Role. I Should Now Cause I Watched Her Other Show. Agle Janam On Zeetv. She Was Prefect In IT. Just Like She Is Now As Maithali/Pia.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Suku acting was good but do need little improvment . Considering she is doing negative for first time ...i would rather give her some time . She need to be little more evil( dont know it is acting or dilouge)  ...but she play the best as piya role completely flawless

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Completely disagree with u..suku rocked as metz in d upcoming episodes we will surely more of her awsum and rocking acting..she was fantastic yesterday..
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

today suku ok with as maithli, i think this is a her first episode  as mainthli so she can improve a letter but in today episode, i don't find her that impressive, something lack is there i cannot pinpoint but i am not satisfied, but she is awesome as piya. she need to be better evil, she have a tough compitition with sid after all .

tanvismile thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

I Disagree With You TM. Sukriti Is Awsome In Any Role. I Should Now Cause I Watched Her Other Show. Agle Janam On Zeetv. She Was Prefect In IT. Just Like She Is Now As Maithali/Pia.

sukriti does negative roles  very nicely i agree but i dint find her dialoge delivery that good ,may be becoz  her competition is with sid ,in agle janamm ,she was negative but her she needs to be negitive vampire.
tanvismile thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Suku acting was good but do need little improvment . Considering she is doing negative for first time ...i would rather give her some time . She need to be little more evil( dont know it is acting or dilouge)  ...but she play the best as piya role completely flawless

exactly even i felt the same