i dint find maithili impressive ?

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i just dint find maithili impresive nor the storyline ?sukku as maithili looked very gorgeous ,her vampire romance with sid was so much fun to watch,but i dint like her dialoge delivery ,looked like she had breathing problem ,,in between her speech she took many breaks which only means sukku s efforts were visible ,it was supose to be effortless scene right .look at hasena the way she speaks so effortlessly .

maithili entry was superb  but today i dint like her ,now i guess maithili will kill sid i dont trust her ,she can do anything for power ,some say sid turned her into evil but what i feel is maithili is reason for enimity ,hatred between abhay and sid . it is maithili who have been using sid for years ,sid is total chamcha πŸ˜†he just does what maithili says,may be she the reason for sid s death.becoz sid is so powerful no one else can kill him.and if ull remember chand got info from kasuli that it is someone from here who have been  reaching out our information to that dushman.so obviously sid was the one giving her all information .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Emm i guess suku did superb job ... And i found her awesome today
tanvismile thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Emm i guess suku did superb job ... And i found her awesome today

she tried her level best πŸ‘but i feel she needs more practice
i am disagree with your point of view ,although her dialog in some places weak  but she is looking very impressive in negative role
i like suku as mythli 
Nishitarao thumbnail
Sukku has some difficulty with speaking in pure hindi..If they can let Maithli use some English words in b/w, she'll do an amazing job.
tanvismile thumbnail
Originally posted by: wkamran

i am disagree with your point of view ,although her dialog in some places weak  but she is looking very impressive in negative role
i like suku as mythli 

i felt some problem with her tone ,i know it realy challenging to talk like that .i salute her for that πŸ‘i m sure she will improve  but i wasnt geting entertained with maithili s character .
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I also feel Maithili is not genuine towards Sid. She's still all in for Abhayendra.
As far as Suku goes, I respect your opinion but I don't agree with it. I think she did a phenomenal job, not flawless but no flaws which can't be ignored. Considering she's attempted such a character for the first time, I'm really impressed and given a wee-bit of time, I'm sure she'll do wonders 😊
tanvismile thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishitarao

Sukku has some difficulty with speaking in pure hindi..If they can let Maithli use some English words in b/w, she'll do an amazing job.

u have a valid point dear.😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey I felt she  was MAJESTIC..very evil Yet so cool & ruthless..And as fo rdialouge delivery it has to differ from Piya so that obvious difference..it dosent mean she is doing it because fo any difficulty dear..!!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i think she did a great job...well its just maithilli's first episode...lets wait and watch...can't judge from one episode itself...suks have done negative roles in her other show...so i know she will do well in negative roles...because she rocks in her previous show where she played the negative daughter-in-law...there was a character transition in the show where she goes through a selfish...greey daughter-in-law...wife...to a complete negative character..she was awesome and flawless...

so i am sure she will rock maithilli...but ya sid-maithilli romance was a treat to watch..sid-suks shares a awesome chemistry...

and yes i agree with you...maithilli is using sid...she not in love with sid...she wants to get back at abhay and wants to control the world...i think when sid dies...he will realise his mistakes done to piya...haseena...abhay...panchi...arnav...how many hearts he breaks because of his 200 years obsession...