Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^^Credit: Nami😳

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Subi
Happy Birthday To You

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Subi my pyaari KN a very very very Happy Birthday 🤗🤗🤗 May God Bless you with all the happiness in this world😳 I love a lot my nikammi ❤️ I still remember the first time I met you..well interacted with you was on KW.com where I kinda fought with you for KW n told u about us 4 Idiots😆 and then u came on IF I think frst u came in drool pool n then SR AT🤔 But yes u did and from there we starting talking more n getting close to each other!! You know what I exactly don't remember the time we came really close but we did!!! I LOVE doing badnaami of urs😆 obviously cuz of ur ashleel harakate which I won't say here cuz I don't wanna badnaam u here😆

I remember how me and Banu got u n ur ex Noorya married cuz u guys were doing "things" in kone mein😲😆 and then uske baad tune jo kiya woh toh tsk tsk tsk main na hi bolu toh acha hai 😆 and ur very famous Lazy Lamhe with you know who😆 also humne jo Noorya ke FF ko CC mein tabdil kar diya with our constant dhamkis n gaaliyas n of course first aane ka competition which btw next I will be first 😈 😆 Aur humari kaminigir FB par especially chat par with again you know who😉 apan kitne kamine log hai na😆 apni woh stupid stupid baatein on chat n woh *SIGH* moments, *ISSSHHH* moments n ekdum se tension le lena n all ufff we're pagal log😆 lekin we're not that pagal either cuz I still remember apni woh serious talks...yes we did serious talks😲😆 but on a serious note those discussions were really kinda like an eye opener woh alag baat hai ke apan abhi sudhre nahi hai😛 but koi nahi insha allah ek na ek din sudhar jaayenge😳

Theek hai ab main apni bak bak kam karti hoon cuz u knw na jab main bolna shuru karti hoon toh chup hi nahi bethi😛 So all I wanna say is once again A Very Very Very Happy Birthday to u my KN...I love u bohot bohot bohot saara 🤗🤗🤗 May God Always Bless you and tu humesha kush rahe aur iss baari ache marks se pass hojaye...Ameen😳 Ok ab tu soch rahi hogi ke itni bak bak karli isne lekin mera bday gift abhi tak nahi diya toh nikammi calm down and yeh le apna birthday gift...hope u like it😳

^^Credit Lennie😳

Nikammi fikar mat kar cake bhi hai...even though u shud be giving us cake but koi nahi yeh le😛

ab thodi naach gaana hojaye 🥳🥳🥳

Tera favorite song 🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZNypKPmoBg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res 😳

Happy b'day my darling KN 🤗🤗

EDITED -

Subzzz my darling KN 🤗

A vryyy happy b'day to u

🥳🥳🥳

🥳🥳🥳

May alll ur dreams come true :))

I don't remember our 1st meeting or how we came so close but we did 😳
Ur one of the most cutest , funniest & nicest person I ve ever known :)
Its always fun talking to u ,do kaminapanti wid u 😆 & to give dhamki's to Noorya :P

We hav lots of things in common like our love for KW ,Hrithik , Shona , SR etc & dat makes u even more special 😳

I am blessed to hav a friend like u in my life :)

I wish u alll the happiness & success from the bottom of my heart 😃

Here's ur b'day gift 😳

^^ Credit - Sayo <3
Hope u likey :)

Once again a vry happy b'day to u sweetie 🤗🤗🤗

Luv u inna saaaraa
Harshu ❤️Edited by sidma_love - 12 years ago
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
subiii ma darling many many happy returns of the day ... have just known u since few days ... bt u surely seem 2 b pretty close 2 me now ... u r reli a sweet and cute person ... dnt knw much abt u though bt i miss d long chats of our ... our crazy chats of d nikammaaa aww ... cum back soon bt w8 i wud b able 2 b back only after ma xxams bt its k we will continue after dt lol😆😆😆😆

hope u have an amazing day with loads of choclates, cakes and masti ...

party hard sweetie ...

here lil siggy for u

credit : nami ...

hope u like it ... have an amazing day dearr muwahhh i m always gonna b with u ...tc ...

luv aashni
Edited by animateash - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

subi!!!!!! happy bday re🤗 ❤️hope you have a great time with your family and friends in this special days and party till you drop😆

subi you are an amazing person and from the bottom of my heart i wish you all the best on this special day b/c you deserve it. you are a beautiful person from inside out, you make me laugh whenever we pull each other legs, i like it how i tag you with everyone and you go along with it, i even got you and noorya married with saat phere and sindoor but what did you do you cheated on noorya by doing EMA😲   🤣 🤣 this kind of sillyness is what made me so close to you. You are a fun loving girl who gets along with everyone and that is what i like the most about you. Sometimes you are too cute while other time very naughty which is a good thing b/c it makes the atmosphere even more wonderful when you come. Thank you for being my friend subi b/c a friend like you who cares about others feelings is hard to find and i am glad you are my friend. I wish i could give you the world but i am only a human being not god so the only thing i can give is wish and i wish you get happiness in your life and the future. so happy bday re!❤️🥳 so subi me and you going to dance the whole night on your bday re!!!! dance with me...baby are you down down!!!!!
p.s. subi i am going to throw cake at your beautiful face, tell me how it taste like yummy or tooo yummy *SMASH* how is it subi?
 🤣🤣

blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cholly 4 disappearing my fone was acting talli:-P baniii look even b4 we startd going talli fone is already talli lol guys this is soo soo overwhelming it feels amazing 2 knw u all *hugs* 2 all! U guys r a part f my lyf n nt coming here n nt talkn d day is incomplete! Muazh muazh 4 being so wonderful n amazing ppl love u all loads <3 <3 <3 i was lyk my bday post would b bery badnam *rofl*bt its totally beautiful i love it :-) n each one f u r wishes n love just adds more 2 it:-D P.s vil reply 2 every 1 soon! Thank u sooo much *hugs*
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
HEYYY Subi!
Happy Birthday gal!
I haven't seen you much, cuz well, im MIA 😆
but had a great talking to you here and there!
Happy Birthday!

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My beautiful and amazing Subi. I sincerely wish you a very Happy Birthday. I can still remember like zarqs said about Bani getting u all married and all and I thank u for teaching wat ahem ahem meant. GOD AM STILL IN STITCHES ABOUT UNDERSTANDING WAT IT MEANT THE FIRST TIME. Its ok Subi I always knew u were  not that type of a girl LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Subi you are a precious gift to me from KW and ur friendship means so much to me.
I truly hope your birthday  is filled with luv, joy, happiness and many surprises.
GOD BLESS AND LUV U SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hav an amazing birthday my beautiful friend.

🤗🤗 🥳

Edited by ginac - 12 years ago
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Hey Subi!!!

Wish you a very happy birthday dear!!! God bless you and may all your wishes come true!!

Sorry for such a short msg lekin its 1:20 am and I'm setting off for a trip with family at 6 am but when I dropped in for a fews seconds earlier and saw that your bday thread was up I couldn't go to sleep without wishing you.. Aur waise bhi msg chahiye short ho lekin the wishes are many and truly heartfelt 😳

Hope you have a rocking day, year and life ahead dear!!!!! Sorry and Happy birthday once again!!!

Lots of love and best wishes

Neet
monalobo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Darling Subi...Happy Birthday <3 <3 <3
Aap ke janamdin par dua hum ye karte hain ki
Aap rahe sada doston ki mehfil mein
apno ke dil mein
mata pita ki duaon mein
aur hum nikammiyon ki pagalpanti mein...
Edited by monalobo - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Subi!🥳
may all your wishes come true😳