Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THINGS THAT I LOVED TODAY

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode was easy on our minds and hearts...a balm to our disappointed hearts who were all feeling let down for the Saturday episode...

I loved mostly the smiles, the knowing awereness shown between Maaneet today...they have always been able to captivate their audience with their numerous eyelocks...but today's looks were filled with the flush of the awereness  of the morning after...

Their easy intimacy too looked much more binding...or is it me who is reading between the lines...

I loved the fact that today...Geet was shown to recollect abt that time starting from Maan's declaration of his wish to become a Pap..thus lending a continuty which was absent from Saturday's episode... 

I liked the Nandini-Dev track too which didn't drag and was very well incorporated in the storyline in such a way that it seemed to flow easily with the rest of the story...

Loved Jugnu Mama's dialogues too.."Mei kaheta raha ...mei behan ka bhai hun aur woh marte raha kehete huae hum behan ke baap hai..." 

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with all ur points Khushi..πŸ‘πŸΌ
thank god I caught ur post at last..πŸ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

loved ur take.

Thank u ...
KamalikaG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post...I agree πŸ‘πŸΌ
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Agree with all ur points Khushi..πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank god I caught ur post at last..πŸ˜†

So how did u like the episode??
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Khushi and no its just not you.. Even i felt the same.. Gosh these guyz and emote each and every expression so so clearly... i love that clarity and that goes on to show what awesome talents we have for the lead pair...

It was a good episode and the most hilarious part was Mamu's dialogue that you have mentioned.. I was going crazy laughing then... 😊
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree ... love your take on the epi !!!! I also loved the parts when Geet  did want to go and when Maan asked her why... her smile was sooo cute 😳and also when Geet was on the bed remebering all that had happened  that was sooo cute😳 ..GREAT POST !!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Dilsay thumbnail

LOVELY POST KHUSHI...

I HAVE LOT OF ISSUES WITH MANEET'S CON...

cAN ANYBODY answer my ONE QUESTION ? ...KISS KO CHORO WHY THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE HUG ON SR OR MORNING AFTER?????...
THEY LOOKED SO PLAIN...DD'S  Duppatta was all wrapped around and Maan wore his lost fouNd PAGDI SIMPLY READY TO GO...
of course there expressive eyes spoke all... BUT guys some time we need to see some actions .
The actors have been doing marvellous job with their expressionshats off to them or their brilliant performance...

DON'T YOU AGREE WITH ME THAT THEY WERE BETTER OFF WITHOUT SR...
SR  WAS DONE BECAUSE MAAN WANTED TO BECOME PAPA SO THEY SHOWED THIS FORMALITY grrr😑 
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

I agree Khushi and no its just not you.. Even i felt the same.. Gosh these guyz and emote each and every expression so so clearly... i love that clarity and that goes on to show what awesome talents we have for the lead pair...

It was a good episode and the most hilarious part was Mamu's dialogue that you have mentioned.. I was going crazy laughing then... 😊

Yeah Az..these two do their job so well that we forget the difference of fictiion and reality...(and there lies our prob...πŸ˜‰)
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsay

LOVELY POST KHUSHI...

I HAVE LOT OF ISSUES WITH MANEET'S CON...

cAN ANYBODY answer my ONE QUESTION ? ...KISS KO CHORO WHY THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE HUG ON SR OR MORNING AFTER?????...
THEY LOOKED SO PLAIN...DD'S  Duppatta was all wrapped around and Maan wore his lost fouNd PAGDI SIMPLY READY TO GO...
of course there expressive eyes spoke all... BUT guys some time we need to see some actions .
The actors have been doing marvellous job with their expressionshats off to them or their brilliant performance...

DON'T YOU AGREE WITH ME THAT THEY WERE BETTER OFF WITHOUT SR...
SR  WAS DONE BECAUSE MAAN WANTED TO BECOME PAPA SO THEY SHOWED THIS FORMALITY grrr😑 

I fully understand what ur saying...and actually to tell u the truth...i too had expected to see these two wake up in each other's arms and all...it felt as if a couple yet to be married are waking up together...after spending the night in two seperate roomsπŸ˜‰...but their dialogues and eye expressions, took out the sting of the lacking scene...

I don't know if it is due to the actors or the director or the script writer who thought this to be the best approach of the first morning after but if not for the dialogues there wasn't any indication that they had just spent their first night together...