Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Himmanshoo's Performances (Page 9)

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by edabella

I actually am thinkin' about following "Seven" but I don't like how there isn't a 2nd season.  The first season of it ended on a cliffhanger for cryin' out loud.  Well, I heard that it did.  He looks hot in that show.   

The story was written with a 2nd season in mind. But, the great Indian audience didn't accept a path breaking show neither did Sony promote it well.
People will complain when they get stale old shows but don't appreciate when something so nice comes up!
I WHOLE HEARTLY AGREE WITH YOU...I started looking at it and my honest reaction...I did not expect it to be sooo good...Himm was really good in it.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaa_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waws

NO, I didn't read every single post.. but i see now that it another soap.. Thanks..

D'oh u need to read atleast the 1st post before replying, not every post, one does tend to if there is lots of time on hand LOL

Edited by _dkmystery_ - 25 July 2011 at 4:47pm
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by edabella

I actually am thinkin' about following "Seven" but I don't like how there isn't a 2nd season.  The first season of it ended on a cliffhanger for cryin' out loud.  Well, I heard that it did.  He looks hot in that show.   

The story was written with a 2nd season in mind. But, the great Indian audience didn't accept a path breaking show neither did Sony promote it well.
People will complain when they get stale old shows but don't appreciate when something so nice comes up!
I WHOLE HEARTLY AGREE WITH YOU...I started looking at it and my honest reaction...I did not expect it to be sooo good...Himm was really good in it.Clap

Thanks mate!
I started watching Seven coz Raqesh(the maryada guy) n Shama were in it... the 1st epi almost bored me to death(the writer of the show too was LOL), but the moment Himmanshoo appeared I never missed any epi.!

Waws Groupbie
Waws
Waws

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

OMG.. I did read your a post that is why i posted my thoughts. ANYHOW  i try to be more active their the shows ratings can be higher.

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waws

OMG.. I did read your a post that is why i posted my thoughts. ANYHOW  i try to be more active their the shows ratings can be higher.

Hold on!! I wrote that coz ur comments stated that u were concentrating on that silly movie and didn't know 'bout Himmanshoo's performance in Seven, about which this post is all about!!!!
anyways, I don't have the time to discuss 'bout it anymore...
Waws Groupbie
Waws
Waws

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Great, now that we are both clear...
sweetie12 Groupbie
sweetie12
sweetie12

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Here is link to another video of Himanshoo from a show called Champ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doVPfQPSQc&feature=related

I love it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetie12

Here is link to another video of Himanshoo from a show called Champ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doVPfQPSQc&feature=related

I love it.

Yeah, that's my acct., have a couple more there... Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index