India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Himmanshoo's Performances (Page 8)

Waws Groupbie
Waws
Waws

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
OMG... that was a shocker for me...I never ever would think Himmanshoo would do a something like that.. he seems like such a good person on screen and in his real life...that he wouldn't never do such kind of roles.. but anyway.. don't think i will get over this one. Plz don't show his fans such yucky videos...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubinayazuria

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Omg!!  I like him as Guddu and he SHOULD remain like that!
That movie thing is terrible!!!
And like omg that's Shaili from ymggk!!!!
Hate that movie it's not suiting their personalities
That movie looks quite funnyLOL but wild to and I don't like Himmanshoo and Karuna doing it
They rock the soap operas and should keep doing them instead of the movies~my opinion

Himmanshoo did excellent in all his other performances though but I like him best in BhagonwaliSmile

Edited by zeetvlover842 - 26 July 2011 at 7:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzMikanSakuraazuria

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why u gals r concentrating on that cheap movie instead of appreciating his performance in 'Seven' LOL
Waws Groupbie
Waws
Waws

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
What is seven??? I can't speak for other girls, but for me as being his fan, i like that person he enacts.. and then so see him do what ever it was on that movie.. it ruined my whole perception of him..
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I actually am thinkin' about following "Seven" but I don't like how there isn't a 2nd season.  The first season of it ended on a cliffhanger for cryin' out loud.  Well, I heard that it did.  He looks hot in that show.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dkmystery

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waws

What is seven??? I can't speak for other girls, but for me as being his fan, i like that person he enacts.. and then so see him do what ever it was on that movie.. it ruined my whole perception of him..

didn't u even read the post where u r posting? Confused
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

I actually am thinkin' about following "Seven" but I don't like how there isn't a 2nd season.  The first season of it ended on a cliffhanger for cryin' out loud.  Well, I heard that it did.  He looks hot in that show.   

The story was written with a 2nd season in mind. But, the great Indian audience didn't accept a path breaking show neither did Sony promote it well.
People will complain when they get stale old shows but don't appreciate when something so nice comes up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGill

Waws Groupbie
Waws
Waws

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
NO, I didn't read every single post.. but i see now that it another soap.. Thanks..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index