Himmanshoo's Performances - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nadeera

it was not even a chocolate... it was even gross...he and that besharam aurat were having a banana ...yuckie!!!

chee...ek baar guddu mere samne aye...use maar maar ke chatni bana dungi...!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
"EK KHOON MAAF..."AngryAngry
Edited by mikanS - 12 years ago
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

🀣

but anyways, goes to show that it isn't easy for a non-filmi background person to get a gud movie in the 1st time! exceptions like SRK are there...
atleast Himu grabbed gud tv shows and didn't get stuck in B grade movies! 😊

B grade...???..only...????
i could stand even Jodhaa Akbar...ram gopal verma ki aag...even songs of justin bieber...
but not this...😑😑...never!!!😑😑

@JP; there are ppl like me, u, PD (munam13)...etc...n some wanna get a DVD of this undergraded movie and challenge their senses..!!!!!😑😑

editted: i wonder what will happen if the real himanshu accidentally happens to read my comments...bechara...😳😳😳
Originally posted by mikanS

B grade...???..only...????
i could stand even Jodhaa Akbar...ram gopal verma ki aag...even songs of justin bieber...
but not this...😑😑...never!!!😑😑

@JP; there are ppl like me, u, PD (munam13)...etc...n some wanna get a DVD of this undergraded movie and challenge their senses..!!!!!😑😑

editted: i wonder what will happen if the real himanshu accidentally happens to read my comments...bechara...😳😳😳

RGV's stupid movies cannot be compared with Jodha Akbar...

Himu does visit IF at times... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

RGV's stupid movies cannot be compared with Jodha Akbar...

Himu does visit IF at times... πŸ˜†

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
It's good to know this movie was not released.
I agree that movei is on fb as a sampel for his acting and I must say he willnot get many roles based on that film.

But on the basis of BBAT he will be hunted for real good roles. BBAT is the best thing happening to Himanshu. Guddus character explores and evolvs myreids of feelings and emotions with expressions. Different geeks and gestures wich goes with him being Guddu. He has given a Guddu that feels real, we understands his whims, irritation his mentalety his likes and disslikes. His predejuces his achelles heel. That one Guddu i worth many good hindi films roled togather. Since we see him five days a week he is so close like a real person whom we know.

When I saw other male leads I saw that they just twiched their eyes or mouth to give irritation or anger. Guddu is first calm and then like a fury bursting out of every pore of his body. His face , hand, feet, shoulders nose everything goes in a spin. He displays his emotions with whole heart and whole body. That is tremendous.

I must say that I have not been taken so by any other acter except Gunjhun and I mean Guddu and Runjhun. They compliment eachothers acting superbly.

well said azuria...!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

BBAT CVs might not have seen that junk...thats why he got such a good role...i couldnt stand the clipping for even a minute i guess...

HOW FREAK...he is such...umm..."HIMU VISITS IF AT TIMES"...so i guess its better for me to keep quite...!!!

editted: HIMANSHU as GUDDU is just wow...😈

somebody has posted this link of the movie in his wall but himanshoo removed it...i think he regrets now doing that  kind of cheap movie...thank god that movie didn't release .after portraying guddu i hope good film will come to him very soon
Originally posted by rijuridhi

somebody has posted this link of the movie in his wall but himanshoo removed it...i think he regrets now doing that  kind of cheap movie...thank god that movie didn't release .after portraying guddu i hope good film will come to him very soon

Himmanshoo is such a talented actor..hope he gets a good film..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by rijuridhi

LOL...matlab he has got back his senses...phew...
thanx 4 the news riju...

LOVE YOU GUNJHUN...πŸ€—
n NIVANSHU too...❀️
all the best...

LONG LIVE BBAT...πŸ‘πŸΌ