Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

SHOP STATUS: OPEN

Hey guys im back wiv an update but im not too happy with this one its not that good n yup im open for reqs again as im feeling bored these days wiv nuffink to do so i thought i shud take sum reqs for time pass.

N a big thank u a to all those who PMed me video links n pics ill be making lots of creations from them soon...i have used 2 right now buh there will be many more ahead.

N'ways enough of my rubbish heres the update I hope u'll like it 😃

NO HOTLINKING!

Upload to ur own server takes less than a minute

If there are any that have not been stacked n u wanna use em plz  PM me n ill stack em.

Chamak Challo

Heard the song n i was like woah Akon is really good at Hindi 😆 akward na 😳 so i thought lets make sum stuff on these two.

Mayur:

Ragini Khanna- Will make more on her soon:

Sanaya Irani:

Rati Pandey:

Aamna Sharrif:

Scroll down for the requests plz
Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail

For Fehmida:-

For Lavu:-

For Sophie:-

For Grace:-

Will change it soon 😃

And last buh not the least Priya:-

Hope u guys like em plz use for atleast 3 days.

Thnx <3

Preeti.xo thumbnail

Wanna request?

1) Only request when im open and dont PM me for reqs unless for special occasions

2) 4-5 pics max (HQ preferred) will will choose the amount depending on the style of sig- tell if you want matching icon.

3) Specify text.

4) Use for atleast 2 days.

5) Do not cut/crop/any of my creations!

6) Don't call my work your own!!!

Plz follow these rules i dont wanna have to ignore your req due to you not following em.

Thank you

For avis:

YT videos only.

Timing only for 15 seconds

Give me the size

Tell me if you  want it stacked and what way otherwise i wont do em

Happy Requesting

Preeti.xo thumbnail

If you would like to recieve a PM then plz press the like button on the first page and add .Cupcake. to ur BL. I use the first page as the PM list!

Preeti.xo thumbnail

Updated!
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me Me Me.
Promise will edit tommorow<3
Muaaah!

*Edit*

WHOOO! I just want to say first of all that I am very very proud of myself!
I'm editing the next daaay. 🥳As I promised. 😳 Anywaays let's get onto the updateee =P As always it was just amazing <3 The Naksh avis are just beautifuul, they're gorgeous love how you've put Naksh at the bottom makes it look faaab<3 And Oh-em-gee Premeer avis  😍
Hayeee so dreamy. Wish they would make a comeback. But yeaah those avis are just awesome<3 Try to make some on KaJen pleasee onscreen & offscreen moments. 😳 And wooow, the animated siggys :O Your a beginner? Shutuppp. Thaaat so does noot look beginner wow. It's amaziing<3 Do make more siggys like this with different people<3 And awwwh the chamak-chalo siggys are just gorgeous<3 They look faaab together LOL. But that's something different I haven't seen any other siggy maker make siggys on thesee twooo. Soo very uniqueee. But honestly thaat is one of your best siggys tooo date (: Soo make some more in thaat style<3 I'm talking about the first version btw (: Second version is awesomee tooo but I just loveee the first version moree<3 Awhhh Mayur siggy is just cuteee. Love how you've done a black strip at the bottom. Looks fab :D Ragini Khanna siggy is just so damn gorgeous<3 Text is niceee aswell<3 Theeen Sanaya siggys are all gorgeous just love love love them<33 Especially the first one on Khushi haayeee this drama is just amazing na. Rati Pandey siggy is gorgeous tooo. & Lastly Aamna Sharif I lovee this siggy font is gorgeous<3 Love the pics chosen on thaat siggy. And then the requests. Wow. Awesomeee job on them<3 If anyone doesn't like them, then get them to talk to me ;) Fehmida's is gorgeous hayeee KSG =P Lavu's is a-m-a-z-i-n-g no jokes I looove thaaat oneee<3 Love the font and texture everything is just perfect. And Sofi's is just WOW. Oh-em-geee. Just love icon & siggy. Gorgeous<3 Me jealous now of all the requests =P Btw where is Sofi hiding now a days? Haha let her come onlinee whatch what I do LOL. Grace's & Priya's requests were just faaab tooo! This update was just amaazing one of your best you know<3 So keeep improving like this. Your a amazing siggy maker. You got talent girl<3 Anyways I hope this is enough for you as I need to go now can't right more LOL. Soo Keep up the amazing work<33

Edited by ..Angel.. - 12 years ago
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow..soo awesom preeti..u rock girl:)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOOOW loved the avis. cute sigs

senorita

MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GReat update. Love it. Premeer stuff is the best thing in your update as always.
Aww I love ArShi's siggie, Its beautiful.
rock8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm
awesum update gal
keep up da gr8 wrk
thanx 4 PM