Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome updates buddy 😊

do make more
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Cute_Angel-

Reserved

Ok as I was the main person behind the Spamming in ur shop whilst u was away I am one o those that has to give u a long comment. You sure are yeppp u have to give me a long comment.

Ok coming to ur update me loved it. 😲😲😲  You did ive never had u say something this nice to me ever...πŸ˜† just kidding 😳 

Seriously it's great n all ur sigs turned out better than o had expected simply because u tried very hard and ur hard work has shown. I know right i always get worked up about my sigs dunno why i dont feel satisfied till they come out right which most of em never do n they always go in my trash bin. Im glad u can see my hard work πŸ˜› 

I will comment according to each sig XD Okaaiii

First one Jay Sean Hai mein Mar jawan i know wht ur like when it comes to him

Haye u had to do him first knocked me out didn't u. I saw it comming 🀣

I seriously loved the sig esp the pics n that see thru text in ur style gawjuss! Awww thanks Sofi i knew ud like it and yh did u really think it was gawjuss??? 😲 πŸ˜‰

Next the Kejen sig wow I liked it better than the first one n the outline of the text matches wiv Jennys dress liked ur idea n once again loved the see thru text. Glad u liked the Kajen ones n yh i matched the outline with her dress didn't know if it would work 😳 buh im glad it did.

Then comes Shweta Tiwari boy is that sig hot or not. You should know 🀣

The texture colouring n everything else is just bang on. Awww thank u thank u πŸ˜ƒ

After that I see Premeer ur fav everyone's fav. Lolz no one can resist these two 😳

I just loved the blending on it u used the best pics n it just came out sooo good. Thnx πŸ˜›

This one is in my list of favorites along wiv some others. Really??? 😲 I never knew that 😳

Sonam Kapoor where did u find that picture??? I aint gna say

I've never seen it before XD well not before this update instead of Sonam Kapoor u could have written stylish Sonam or sum fink else buh who cares I still love it. I know but i realised that after i made it n updated u can help me next time πŸ˜›

What's after this Deepika Padukone loved the pic n the sig is sooo nice n simple loved it. I know na i like it nice n simple 😳

The king of Bollywood what can I say about him loved his sig esp that red coloring that made it stand out more. Lovely. I knew ur gna like him alot of people did πŸ˜›

Ahhh my chocolate boy Sushant I love him his sig is my fav simply coz I love him alot after Mohit tho. Yah i loved Sushant n will always love him ahhh...yh yh no one can over take ur Mohit.

Kat loves her sig it's sooo simple but it stands out. Thank u

Addict Gupta one I'm adding that in to my list of favorites too simply coz inlove her n u just enhanced her beauty even more by putting a flower there n I loved the coloring. I love Audi n i loveed this pic of hers sooo i had to use it glad u liked it 😳

Monaya my forever favs u know what I think about them i will go on forever about them I loved the sig alot keep making on em. Woh toh tumare fav hai i know wht ur like

Next comes Jenny this is the beat style of urs ever n Im loving it same with the ankita and kareena one. Yh i find the new style okaiish still got sum amends to do n then itll be perfect. 😳 

Madhuris I love her n I loved the sig u made of her n esp the colouring of the text it goes so well with the texture. Yh thats one of my fav glad u liked it.

Akki n Anushka I loves their Avis awesome blossom n the border is just wow. Thanks i love that one 😳 my best work ever

N the Premeer special hai ☺️. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Loved the update I hope this was long enough I'll make it longer of you want. Its fine teaches u from spamming here next time 😑

Keep up the great work Thank u 😳

Love ya <3 ILY 2

I might add em in my box soon. Awww sooo sweet of u <3

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
@Shantell: Thanks yaar <3
@Linda: S'k i can understand uve probably been busy wiv personal stuff. Thnx for taking the time to comment. <3
@Shantell: Glad u liked the avis. <3
@Senorita: Thnx hun <3
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Originally posted by: uswah

Reserved...πŸ˜†

Edit...😳

Ok Preets i m back to edit my post ...i  m also one of those who having spam pary here...but now u forgive us ...thnx alot I did forgive u u badmaash bachcha but u do know ur punishhments na πŸ˜›

Ok now comment about ur work ...its really Amazing grl u did an amazing job Aww thank u thank u glad u liked it. 😳

Jay Sean Siggy is look nice d text and d little bit of pink peeping ilike it ... Lolz thats the texture πŸ€£ but im glad u also liked that πŸ˜›

Kajen siggy its look so cute and Jenny and Karan both look so cute in tht blue and white costumes... YH pic credit goes to Anniie shes very good at picking out pics for me 😳

Shweta siggy is look so amazing grl ...i like d pic u use she look smexy and specially d background u use its beautiful...Awww  thank u glad u liked it i didnt really know how it would turn out. πŸ˜•

about Premeer siggy u nailed it fully grl ...thts my fav couple and my fav dance on Premeer so how it could going in wrong way ...pisc u blend very beautifully and tht dreamy look on d siggy match with thier face emotions aswelll...Awesome Aww im glad u liked the Premeer one it was my fav from the update too πŸ˜›

Sonam kapoor siggy is look really gorgeous d pic u choose is just wow... Glad u liked it

Deepika siggy is also really beautiful ...its look like more cover magzine really fine finishing... Awww thank u u really think so

Wow SRK and tht u choose his KKHH pic he look o cute and his dimple r just too cute i luv tht pic and aswell ur siggy too... 😲 Really is it from KKHH??? I never knew that 😳 i just used it coz i liked it buh yh his dimples πŸ˜›

Sushi siggy is really cool and i luv him in tht red kurta...and font is also really nice ... Thank u once again 😳

Kat siggy is look so dreamy and d evening sunlight effect make it more beautiful...Thank u Uswah

I luv Additi siggy d look on her face and her eyes r looking red like blood ...like she controlled her emotions through her eyes and d soothing background u give in tht siggy is just perfect for it Everyone likes that sig n im glad they do coz its one of my favs 😳

Monaya ...they both look so cute merging and blending is just perfect ...Thank uuu

Both Jenny siggies r look really awesome i tell u before i like tht style alot and soon i request  too make one siggy for me in tht style ...but on my fav actress ...and u know her very well Abhi kardo im gna be busy later πŸ˜† just kidding glad u liked the style will surely do it for u

Ankita sggy is look really amazing again i luv tht style and d pic u choose for it just beautiful...Thanks

Madhuri wht to say she have adorable smile and u choose d pic where she smile so how it can be go wrong...beautiful  Awww Madhuri is beautiful anyways glad u liked this one too 😳

Kareena one is again damn gorgeous ...i luv tht style... Thank u

about ur avis for Akki and Anushka amazing yr and d farme u choose for it look really good 😳 Im glad u likd this one too πŸ˜›

Haye my Premeer on bed rolling scene ...i luved it ...who is not like it...πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Preets ur all creationz r just fab πŸ‘keep making more Thanks u Uswah ill make more on u know who  n others πŸ˜›

I hope Preets now u r happy with my comment 😳 Very πŸ˜›

Luv : uswah <3

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

I was one of those bad monkeys that messed around  ...so sorry

Now for my long comment

Jay Sean - love the pics you chose and the font you used for his name

Kajen - very romantic pics used and I love how the turquoise font matches her sari

Shweta Tiwari - I like the background style you used makes her look so glam

Premeer - what to say?  I just love this jodi to bits...and that song Hum Hai Iss Paal Yahan fits them perfectly...beautiful blending here and I like the dreamy quality to what you have done

Sonam Kapoor - I really love that pic you chose...so fashionista she is

Deepika - she looks gorgeous in the pic...love the light effect...it's almost like a Cover Girl Commercial

SRK - Yay!  A Shahrukh one!  He's so cute with his dimple

SSR - great pics chosen and I love the font!

Katrina - very simple but elegant...loving the text used

Additi - oh I love the flower comparison...both are gorgeous

Moaya - awww, these too are just too cute...great blending and merging

Jennifer - love this style you created here.  I can't choose which one I like better they both are so unique and just look amazing

Anikta - Love it!  I really think you should try to do more pictures in this style.  I'm putting this in my siggie

Madhuri - the queen of dance...fab pics chosen...she really has a great smile

Kareena - another one you did in this style...just love

Akki n Anushka - love it...I really enjoyed this movie

Premeer Special - bed rolling

Honesty Preeti your work is awesome and makes me go

I hope this was long enough

U bad monkey πŸ˜†

Yh u were one of those people who came into my shop un invited n started spamming. 😑 but i forgave u n ur lucky i did. πŸ˜›

Glad u liked my update Grace. N thnx for using one of mine i see everyone likes that new style im using good. Ill make more on n em glad u liked the avis. Keep visiting n remember this is a meant to be a lesson for all that spamming. πŸ˜›
Preeti.xo thumbnail
@Taani96: Glad u liked the avi 😊
@Kat: Thnx glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
@Zoo: Ive been busy wiv exams n still am was bored so made these other wise u wouldnt have seen an update for a while. Glad u liked the Shweta Tiwari one n yh kl ill show Simi the the Deepika one when i see her. N i dunno bout the avis their still rubbish ur sooo much better. πŸ˜›
Preeti.xo thumbnail

@Kash-Maneet-Fan: Thnx Sai glad u liked it. Keep visiting xx

@Alisha: Im sooo glad u liked my work n esp the Jay Sean 1 xxx
@Pooja: Thank u xxx
Preeti.xo thumbnail
@Zigzagway: Thnx hun xxx
@Premeer_Mayur: Thank u glad u liked it xxx
@Zayeesha: Thnx hun glad u liked it n yh Audi's one is my fav too. Kaya karen everyone has their favs u cant change it for one perticular person.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
@Preet: Thnx dear glad u liked it xxx
@Rishi: Thnx hun glad u liked it xxx
@Swetha: Thnx for commenting glad u liked the update. Keep visiting xxx
Preeti.xo thumbnail
@-Sabz-: Thnx for the wishes n im glad u liked the update.
Awww u liked ur suggestions thank u i still got sum more to do n then im done. Keep visiting <3
@Zaryaab...Khan: Thnx for liking the update hun. Will surely make more Shweta Tiwari stuff as u liked this one πŸ˜› Keep visiting <3
@BeboSallu4eva: Thnx for liking the Premeer creations hun keep visiting xxx