Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

OK PM me the write up by Tuesday kk ill get started on the avis n sigs 😳 Thnx n r u really gna ask Sofi??? 😛

okay...and well if you don't want me to ask I won't!😉
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: iheartChai

You know Preeti I was just giving out suggestions you don't have to do all of these  😆

I haven't seen many Shahrukh ones from you, Ranbir would be nice...you can forget the rest...save you time unless you really want to do them.

As for Tellywood...Sushant Singh Rajput, Harshad Chopda, Additi Gupta, Premeer, Harshiti 😃...would be lovely to see these.  Oh, maybe something with Sushant and Harshad or Preet and Prem 😛

Its ok Grace dont worry i wont do em all at once. Ill do em in batches  n i knew these would be ur first choices. Now i got something to do when im bored. Thnx Tongue

BTW did u like the banner?
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeisha143_MBG

Awww, So nice of you Preet. Love you. You dont have to thank me girlie. You are doing great job. I need to thank you for making such a great siggies and avis for me.
BTW I would suggest Prisha and Reet and obviously I would love to see my Premeer/Harshiti as well. 

Awww muwahhh...i thanked all my close friends n ur one of em n about the avis n all they were just experiments 😆 im glad u likedd em...n ok Prisha, Reet Premeer/Harshiti on the way 😳
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

okay...and well if you don't want me to ask I won't!😉

I dont mind u asking coz shell say something like i did 😆
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Suggestion list:

1)  -Cute_Angel- ~Dalena, Monaya [DONE] Mayur, Premeer

2) IheartChai ~  Shahrukh Khan [DONE] Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone [DONE] Sonam Kapoor [DONE] Kareena Kapoor [DONE] Katrina Kaif [DONE] Maduri Dixit [DONE]

Tellywood: Sushant Singh Rajput [DONE] Anikta Lokhande [DONE] Gurmeet Choundhary, Drashti Dhami, Arjun Bijlani, Vivian Dsena, Harshad Chopda, Additi Gupta [DONE] Premeer, Harshiti
ZoobiDoobi ~ Kareena Kapoor

3) Zeenat ~ Kajen

4) Mariam ~ Naksh, Salekh, Shahid-Sonam

5) Premeer_Mayur ~  Prem Heer, Mayank Nupur, Samrat Gunjan, Jennifer Winget [DONE] Sushant Singh Rajput,Gaurav Khanna, Naitik Akshara

6) -Sabz- ~ Harshad, Jennifer [DONE] Harshjen, Shweta Tiwari

7) -Alisha- ~ PiA, Harshiti

8) ..Angel.. ~ Jay Sean, Amir Khan (Boxer)

9) Viniva Sharma ~ Mayur [DONE] Sajan, P2 n Saksham, Damon n Elena : TVD, Hammad n Iman : Khuda aur Mohabbat, Stefen n Elena : TVD, Arjuhi, Premeer, Rayansh n Kriya : Dil Dosti Dance (D3 - Channel V),Abhiya, Navya n Anant , PraSha, KaSh , KaJen, Abhi Nikki, Sushaan

10) -Hina- ~ Imaan, Hamaad, Khuda aur Mohabbat [DONE]

11) PrincessBushi ~ Kash

12) Taani96 ~ Anushka Avi/Sig [DONE]

13) Amira_Saeed ~ Arjuhi, Premeer, TaAnu [Sorry Rejected] 😳, Kash, Kajen

14) mjht_one ~ mayur, arjuhi, D3

15) Zaryab...Khan ~  Shwetatiwari nd iqbalkhan , only shwetatiwari  [DONE] Shweta nd manoj bohra , HC nd Jenny , maangeet

16) Alisha- Sheikh ~ Harshad Chopra, Sushant singh Rajput [DONE] Karan Kundra, Salman Khan , Shahid Kapoor, Krikita karma , Anupriya kapoor [Sorry Rejected] 😳 Aditi gupta , Ankita lokhande [DONE]

17) Aditiloveskajen ~ Kajen,JW and KSG Individual

18) Zayeesha ~ Premeer/Harshiti, Reet, Prisha

19) Genifan ~ sonam kapoor  [DONE] kat  [DONE] srk  [DONE] kareena  [DONE] genelia, and additi kritka

Done!
Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Its ok Grace dont worry i wont do em all at once. Ill do em in batches  n i knew these would be ur first choices. Now i got something to do when im bored. Thnx 😛

BTW did u like the banner?

Yes I love the banner...I've saved them just need to upload them onto my own account...no hotlinking 😆
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Lolz Grace just copy n paste em its I-F i dont mind 😆 When r u updating anyways u can post it right at the top of the page telling everyone u got a banner 😛

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Here is my next request Preeti ðŸ˜³

Style:
The similar style like the title banners in the forum (example: the Kis Desh forum...how you have lots of character shots blended together)

No flashing, sparkling, glittery, blinking texts or pictures but you can play with coloring (example black and white, light blue-green, etc.)

Text:
The title of the SS is Pee Loon

Scrolling background text
"I love you.  So simple so true so painful."

Pictures:

Cut, crop, resize, blend, merge as needed...you don't have to use all the pictures...do what you think looks the best 😊

The last pic with the rain drops you can use if you want for blending, fading, etc...just thought to include just in case if you needed it.

Requirements:
-This is the main picture

I was thinking if you could separate it where you have Heer on the right side of the banner and then Prem on the left side of the banner.  In the middle you put all the pictures that you can fit or pick the couple of pics that you feel are the best ones.

-title of SS Pee Loon

-scrolling background text "I love you.  So simple so true so painful."

You read the SS so you know what it's about...I trust you to get the feel of what I'm trying to show.  Just in case you forgot it's about two people who meet again after breaking up...the memories that still haunt them and whether or not they can forgive.
Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ahhh kl sk I thought u missed em coz I saw ur comment when I hadn't finished updating 😆

Hmm yep bt then saw later bt forgt too edit post regard of sigz..:) Thy great!
Bwn revsion goin well 4 exams?
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shantell

Hmm yep bt then saw later bt forgt too edit post regard of sigz..:) Thy great!
Bwn revsion goin well 4 exams?

Revision is going ok when i get stressed out i come to IF 😆 howz life???