Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Ya ya blame me NP...bus just give me my PiA update πŸ˜πŸ˜³
I'm sure I knw all premeer scenes and i remember them...just tell me which date you talking about?😳

and thats a great Idea we should open another premeer special thread!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have posted the pics...check em out!😳

Its one of the June scenes i think June the 1st lemme see do u wanna do the write up like Lisa's???

Lemme make sure n ill make the stuff ok...u wait n yeah ive checked out the pics am using em for sure Embarrassed
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Thanks for the picture honey bun 🀣 i will be using em for the suggestions as there r many for these two. πŸ˜› BTW did u suggest too???

Ya i knw you have sooo much suggestions on these 2! how can anyone not love them!

I have not made any official suggestion yet! I just want the phingoli avis  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ and the cute pic of pihu i have posted please use it!😳 if you can and that too with AnuπŸ˜‰
I will make a request very soon!πŸ˜‰...I'm so stuck...don't knw which premeer scene i sould choose?!?! 
-Abigail- thumbnail

Its one of the June scenes i think June the 1st lemme see do u wanna do the write up like Lisa's???

Lemme make sure n ill make the stuff ok...u wait n yeah ive checked out the pics am using em for sure 😳

OMG! i definately remember the 1st june scene! another bed rolling scene β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜
Preets i would have loved to do it but I'm not the really writing person!...I think we should ask grace or lisa! their awesome at this writing stuff

okay πŸ˜³
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Ya i knw you have sooo much suggestions on these 2! how can anyone not love them!

I have not made any official suggestion yet! I just want the phingoli avis  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ and the cute pic of pihu i have posted please use it!😳 if you can and that too with AnuπŸ˜‰
I will make a request very soon!πŸ˜‰...I'm so stuck...don't knw which premeer scene i sould choose?!?! 

OK Phingoli n the cute AG one just for u n oh yeah umm the next Premeer special for tomorrow coz the scene was the 1st June so we get started...umm how many days r there in May again???
-Abigail- thumbnail

OK Phingoli n the cute AG one just for u n oh yeah umm the next Premeer special for tomorrow coz the scene was the 1st June so we get started...umm how many days r there in May again???

awww Thankx preeti jaana πŸ€—

ya I knw it was 1st june...LOOOL at your how many days in mayπŸ˜† ...31 days in may so we still have the whole day 2morrow!😳
Preeti.xo thumbnail

awww Thankx preeti jaana πŸ€—

ya I knw it was 1st june...LOOOL at your how many days in mayπŸ˜† ...31 days in may so we still have the whole day 2morrow!😳

Awww NP u know i always get confused with the 30's n the 31s ask Sofi she will tell u im such a bhudu πŸ˜† we will make it on Tuesday night i have posted the link in the CC can u find some to do the write up plz
-Abigail- thumbnail

Awww NP u know i always get confused with the 30's n the 31s ask Sofi she will tell u im such a bhudu πŸ˜† we will make it on Tuesday night i have posted the link in the CC can u find some to do the write up plz

LOOOL okay I'll ask sofi

yup we'll make it on tuesday...and ya i'll ask grace or lisa to do it!😳 and then I'll inform you!
Preeti.xo thumbnail

LOOOL okay I'll ask sofi

yup we'll make it on tuesday...and ya i'll ask grace or lisa to do it!😳 and then I'll inform you!

OK PM me the write up by Tuesday kk ill get started on the avis n sigs Embarrassed Thnx n r u really gna ask Sofi??? πŸ˜›
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Suggestion list:

IheartChai ~  Shahrukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Irman Khan, Salaman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Maduri Dixit

Tellywood: Sushant Singh Rajput, Anikta Lokhande, Gurmeet Choundhary, Drashti Dhami, Arjun Bijlani, Vivian Dsena, Harshad Chopda, Additi Gupta, Premeer, Harshiti

You know Preeti I was just giving out suggestions you don't have to do all of these  πŸ˜†

I haven't seen many Shahrukh ones from you, Ranbir would be nice...you can forget the rest...save you time unless you really want to do them.

As for Tellywood...Sushant Singh Rajput, Harshad Chopda, Additi Gupta, Premeer, Harshiti πŸ˜ƒ...would be lovely to see these.  Oh, maybe something with Sushant and Harshad or Preet and Prem πŸ˜›

MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank u Zayeesha glad u liked em n yes its u if i wrote Zayeesha sum people wouldnt recognise u so thats why i used the name on ur ID :P keep visiting xxx

Awww, So nice of you Preet. Love you. You dont have to thank me girlie. You are doing great job. I need to thank you for making such a great siggies and avis for me.
BTW I would suggest Prisha and Reet and obviously I would love to see my Premeer/Harshiti as well.