Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Who can DARE to kill Sid? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who can DARE to kill Sid?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [8.57%]
0 [0.00%]
17 [48.57%]
9 [25.71%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.86%]
5 [14.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Ritzie

I like Ishan's idea too. Metz becoming powerful after drinking Pia's blood and then killing Sid. That way Pia will survive in the coffin too (as a half Vampire). LOL

Superiors toh yaar bahut shy hain - kabhi bahar hi nahi aate kasauli se.  ROFL

Archi ko darne ki zaroota nahi hai. I got to know that in TVD, Vampires can come back from death.LOL

but why will Metz make her half vampire and leave Piya alive in coffin? LOL...that doesnt make sense LOL...infact i dont think Piya will stay in coffin for one year even LOLLOL
>>I don't know how I have this idea in mind. I think I read  it somewhere that Sid is going to put her in coffin and there will be a leap of one year after that. That's why I thought she will be in coffin for a year. Doesn't that make sense if Metz has to pose as Pia? Metz will leave her half-alive because she is interrupted by somebody's entry. Or to come back and enjoy telling Pia how her evil plans are working? This will be more of ego-booster for her, I guess. Another reason I can imagine that Metz needs to drink Pia's blood periodically to retain her super powers.  Not sure but there could be so many reasons to keep Pia alive. 

ayenge Superiors bhi ayenge LOL...i think Sid mentioned in one of his interviews that upcoming Vampires (which is obviously superiors) will b mind readers..
>> Will wait. Possible then that Sid is grounded by Superiors or put in some kind of Vampire exileLOL

omg if Archi knows that Vampires can come from dead then why is she crying around? Angry 
ROFL
May be she doesn't know. Mujhe toh abhi abhi Poco ne bataya.LOL 

Edited by Ritzie - 16 May 2011 at 2:22pm

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i think it will be Abhay...i really don't know why but i have a feeling it will be Abhay...
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Bye guys I am leaving m very sad to see that everyone wants sid deadCry I cant see him dieing so m leaving byeUnhappy

Hey Archi - this is not fair. Just because you don't want to see, doesn't meant that discussion can't happen. Girlie, you need to be open-minded. In fact, you were more open-minded when you were Viv's fan. I still remember your good spirits when we actually teased you for Viv vs Sid. This is why I accepted your friend request because you seemed to so cool girl.  What happened to you? 

Remember, this is just for fun post. Nishi or anybody else are not targeting you or Sid. They are just discussing the possibilities - which are mentioned by articles and confirmed by Sidhant and Vivian. Please take in good spirits as you used to do before. You were such a sweet girl. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Metz will Kill Sid i guess .. Might be she's usin' Sid , and then will run baCk to Abhay .. Hope so .. I can't justify now , whether her CharaCter will turn into positive or remain in Grayish One !
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
well i don't want sid to be killed...but than since siddhant has a new show in colors with ekta...i guess this exit is needed...

as for the question...well maithilli will do the honours i think...because maithilli is not in love with him...she is using him to gain control of the ring so that she can control the world...and also she wants to get back to abhay...so yes...maithilli will kill sid...while he is dying sid will realise his mistake...how he broke many hearts from abhay...hassena..piya...panchi...arnav for his one love obsession for maithilli...he will know the true colours of maithilli when he dies...he will regret big time for sure...for breaking so many hearts especially abhay...haseena and panchi...
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I am so late in this topic CryCryCry. Nishi make topic little early LOLLOLLOL.

Went through all the post and agree with u , chill_out, ishaan here . I guess metz is controlling sid to get abhay . She wanted to be with sid to become vampire and get information about abhay.( she is hidden .so) . She using sid ..like she got piya now to drink blood to become amar ( i guess it is about bitting piya in full moon just like abhay did ...so piya will become half vamp and metz will get blood to become amar). Piya might not be in coffin for long ...so we might get to see the metz-piya-abhay scene in coming episode WinkLOLLOLLOL...

Metz will kill sid or she teamed up with other to make sid killed Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index