Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Who can DARE to kill Sid? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who can DARE to kill Sid?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [8.57%]
0 [0.00%]
17 [48.57%]
9 [25.71%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.86%]
5 [14.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Ritzie

No one alone can dare to kill a powerful Vampire as Sid except only if they come in groups like R's or werewolves.LOL

lol but that werewolf buddha is with Sid na? LOL...so dont think he will kill Sid LOL(good news for Archi LOLLOLLOL)
i think Superiors can also kill Sid if not Metz...

I like Ishan's idea too. Metz becoming powerful after drinking Pia's blood and then killing Sid. That way Pia will survive in the coffin too (as a half Vampire). LOL

Superiors toh yaar bahut shy hain - kabhi bahar hi nahi aate kasauli se.  ROFL

Archi ko darne ki zaroota nahi hai. I got to know that in TVD, Vampires can come back from death.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Ishan.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ishan.

If Maithili drinks Pia's blood and if she becomes immortal then maybe she herself would kill him so that she can get her lover Abhay back , but I don't feel that would be possible ! Tongue

hey Ishan..
yup me too think it will b Maithli...but if Maithli drinks Piya's blood wont Piya just die? Confused...its not like biting, its drinking blood na...

Yeah that's why I said that won't be possible !! LOLLOL Maybe Pia will escape from that coffin .From the new promo I feel that Abhay is back in that Mahal to save Pia !

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Angel

seriously non else can kill Sid but the one person he believe love him and has got his back which is Maithli.

so in the end his love will be his death.

yup Maithli will ditch Sid i think
but no worries, he will b back from the dead...its Ekta's show afterall LOLLOL...then he will take revenge from Maithli ROFL

thats wat i feel ,maithili has poisoned sid towards his own family for years she has just used him ,he is so much mad in her love that he justs follows her orders.imagine sid following orders Crylike her palto kutta .these two brothers fought for years for this stupid vampire lady Angry

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

If Maithili drinks Pia's blood and if she becomes immortal then maybe she herself would kill him so that she can get her lover Abhay back , but I don't feel that would be possible ! Tongue

hey Ishan..
yup me too think it will b Maithli...but if Maithli drinks Piya's blood wont Piya just die? Confused...its not like biting, its drinking blood na...

Yeah that's why I said that won't be possible !! LOLLOL Maybe Pia will escape from that coffin .From the new promo I feel that Abhay is back in that Mahal to save Pia !

Drinking Pia's blood won't kill Pia. It depends actually on whether just drinking Pia's blood is enough or whether she needs to drink Pia's blood till the point of her death. What keeps me confused more is that even if she's not required to drink Pia's blood till the point of her death, why would she even otherwise bother to keep her alive?

Abhay in the Mahal means he may kill Sid Shocked
As a human, Abhayendra actually loved Siddhartha. It'll hurt him a lot to kill Sid so I don't want Abhay to do that honors. His dead heart, unfortunately for him, still beats. He as it is loves blaming himself. He'll be guilt stricken if he kills Sid going all 'Why did it have to be this way?' I've seen Abhay suffer enough and will see more thanks to Maithili. He doesn't need more agony in his bag. So I finally found the reason why I don't want Abhay to kill Sid LOL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index