Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There are many Questions unanswered.
~If Siddharth and Maithili are together for ages how come Abhay or Chand does not know it?
~Why is Siddharth hiding Maithili and running after every female he sees
~If Siddharth has Maithili... Why this enmity towards Abhay?

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

There are many Questions unanswered.
~If Siddharth and Maithili are together for ages how come Abhay or Chand does not know it?
~Why is Siddharth hiding Maithili and running after every female he sees
~If Siddharth has Maithili... Why this enmity towards Abhay?

wow thanks Anamika...nobody has posted these questions after today's episode...i thought all these questions will be cleared up after they show why and how maithili returned in today's episode...but they haven't cleared up...

why was maithili in coffin all these years and who put her in and how come she agreed to hide herself inside incase sid himself hid her...

before abhay met piya, that time abhay was still loving maithili, then when she knows that abhay was yearning for her, why cudnt she meet him that time...why is she complaining now...

i dont understand sid's enemity when he has maithili all these years...why he still hates his brother...all this sudden twist came up without any logic...

when chand turned abhay and sid into vampire, why couldn't he turn maithili also into a vampire then? why he left her? and how come sid took that chance without the knowledge of chand and abhay...

there are so many questions unanswered...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
All these Q's 're Really unanswered , hope in Up cOmin' they would get Cleared !
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Angel

I know she has been waiting in that coffin for many many years and what I would love to know is who put her in that coffin in the first place?

plus if she can love Sid after turning to a vampire why can't Abhay fall in love again after her death?

I agree with you she is pure evil and selfish, I fill so sad for abhay , he is going to shattered, and I fill scared for sid, I think may be maithli kill sid or because of her sid going to be killed