Mysterious + Hearbreakin'

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I Didn't even assume How Metz could be ..

So Metz loved Abhay till that Burnin' fire ? Abhayendra wasn't able to save her , so his Love is pale and Useless ? Just a really Outrageous Behaviour Of Metz .. She was waitin' fo' the years just fo' Sid , when he'll come and rescue her from the cOffin .. As seems like , Sid has Washed Metz Brain and misguided her so badly that she couldn't remember anythin' about positive side .. Now Metz is a New re-birth which has been given by Sid in a  faCe Of Evil Vampire .. As , Sid said " Your Highness"
that exactly Clears that  " Metz is a Super Power Vampire " and now she's flyin' in Colors that she'll Rule Over the World .. Rule Over Everythin' .. " That means , if we take a glimpse On a Other side then , Metz its not happy to see Abhay alive , neither she won't let him be happy now ..
I Still can't justify , Is this is the real exaCt face Of Metz , so why Abhay Ought to descended in her memories and alvays been in a Glum Of Mythli ..
I Like Piya's confident , after seein' Mythli she wasn't much shocked and still tryin' to Convince that Abhayendra Loves Only , he has been yearnin' fo' Centuries Only fo' you and Alvays and ever fluttered in your Love .. On the Other side , Piya defended her life in the coffin , as she 've to pay this vast priCe fo' not trustin' Abhay .. What'll happen when Abhay comes to know the truth about her Immortal Love Metz whom he loved more than his Life ...
I'm simply Crushed fo'  Abhay =(

Abhay in Memory Of Piya

Now think about how we parted, and how much I cried,
But please don't speak, remember that I never ever lied,
The pain was deep, unbearable and painful, for so many years,
I'll never forget all the sadness, all the uncontrollable tears,
After all of the heartache, sadness and never ending pain, I know,
You and I had something special and that will never change

Luv Abhiya Fo'ever <3

ReGards,
SaDaf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
OMG oMG
this is such a mazing post sadaf
u r really true abhiyan
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Thanku Thanku Sana ! πŸ€—
and ya , I'm a true Die Hard fan Of AbhiYa ... ☺️

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know she has been waiting in that coffin for many many years and what I would love to know is who put her in that coffin in the first place?

plus if she can love Sid after turning to a vampire why can't Abhay fall in love again after her death?
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey super post dear..!!πŸ‘..Agree woth you..it was so harsh of Metz to belive that just because ABHAy never came back..in that firer..she belives his love was not true..awww..If ABHay comes to know this..HE WILL BE SHATTERED..just imagine..all 200 years he been worshiping hsi love to her BEfore he met PIAY OFCOURSE & NOW..all this to listen..GOSH..SAD>.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Super post Loved every word U wrote.  U R a true fan.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i agree it was heartbreaking...

after being a vampire...their human memories are intact with them too...like abhay remembers of maithilli's death...sid remembers of his hatred for abhay...why can't maithilli remember how much abhay loves her...i was completely shattered to hear those words from maithilli that her love for abhayendra has been burn in the fire itself...and she got the cheeks to tell piya that abhay tried to find her into a weak piya...i swear if now abhay was there...he would have given a tight slap on maithilli's face and tells her that he curse the day he falls in love with her and wasted his 200 years into crying and sulking over...she can never be piya...now he realised that piya is only one...and she is special...maithilli even to take 1000 births can never become piya...

i am crushed for abhay...what a big betrayal he got behind his back...
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post...i liked your poem...feel really bad for poor Abhay...
Dark-Hues thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

I know she has been waiting in that coffin for many many years and what I would love to know is who put her in that coffin in the first place?

plus if she can love Sid after turning to a vampire why can't Abhay fall in love again after her death?

Thats the main and exaCt point ... this means , Metz is Only givin' importance to herself , she thinks that she's Only right not .. And what Abhay had done is a Vast Crime .. Huhhh
Dark-Hues thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey super post dear..!!πŸ‘..Agree woth you..it was so harsh of Metz to belive that just because ABHAy never came back..in that firer..she belives his love was not true..awww..If ABHay comes to know this..HE WILL BE SHATTERED..just imagine..all 200 years he been worshiping hsi love to her BEfore he met PIAY OFCOURSE & NOW..all this to listen..GOSH..SAD>.

Thanku Hema ! Yeah dear i'm feelin' so miserable fo' my Abhay .. A Big blast will be happen in Abhay's Life noww ... ='( Metz has done so wrong with him !