Will ccmb become like bidaaii (Page 2)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

Originally posted by gulati10

I wonder what cts are doing
I saw a promo of Sid and niv and Sid telling niv abt promises and all there was no viren
Will they show viren leaving niv like ranvir did in bidaaii and for the baby have niv help Sid

Promo confusing
lets wait n watch
what else we all can do

if ccbm wud go as this promo suggests, we wud better giv BIDAAI to CCBM Embarrassed
by the way do u hav the link for this promo

KM .. this is an old promo which is aired outside India and not in India...so we dont have to worry as of now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
hey dear don't worry about the promo as it is not shown in India...
one thing i can say for sure...i know that SP and RS is fool but that does not mean that they will separate NivRen...
they all know that the Viewers love NivRen and separating NivRen and Reuniting NivArth will decrease their TRP's...
so don't worry  about that...
NivRen foreverSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya--aamina-UZISNiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
dear i always told dis n again i m telling dis , killing Ranvir n all tht crap thtey did 2 bidaai was their majboori becozz kinshuk left d show , they didn't want 2 do tht but they didn't hav any option left .
Here in CCBM , veerythng is gong gd , Kinshuk is happy wid Viren's character , neha is happywid nivi's char then u tell mw why they will do it ? dis is RS show dear n itna toh i m sure tht he will nt make mockery of marrige until n unless Kinshuk leaves dis show whch is nt happenning . So just chill

Also 1 more thng Kinshuk is charm of dis hsow , every1 including me n most of all r watchng dis show only for Kinshuk So they can't afford 2 do tht

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10-Atiya--aamina-Anisha_91edwardcullen19anjaani07diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
RIght MOni,  this show will end with Nivren only,  and they will be happy
gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

dear i always told dis n again i m telling dis , killing Ranvir n all tht crap thtey did 2 bidaai was their majboori becozz kinshuk left d show , they didn't want 2 do tht but they didn't hav any option left .
Here in CCBM , veerythng is gong gd , Kinshuk is happy wid Viren's character , neha is happywid nivi's char then u tell mw why they will do it ? dis is RS show dear n itna toh i m sure tht he will nt make mockery of marrige until n unless Kinshuk leaves dis show whch is nt happenning . So just chill

Also 1 more thng Kinshuk is charm of dis hsow , every1 including me n most of all r watchng dis show only for Kinshuk So they can't afford 2 do tht
Kinny left the show bidaaii since he was offered ccmb and he didn't want to play the father of a 7 year old obviously he is young and he wouldn't suit that role
But creatives are making his character obsessive
So obsession might make him negative and then ranvir ka Jo Hal hoaa can repeat with viren

So cts have their say always and the promo is misleading

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index