Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@Hari Take care of your health. πŸ˜ƒ

@R I said I want to meet ALL. πŸ˜Š
Sheema di's and Manju's message uploaded on page 1 post 2!
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .sb.

Sheema aka venture

Your best moments in this forum:

So many , but most memorable was when we all were on Sony website to chat with Ragini and all Sgpians rocked there, we felt like a unit in that crowd. Second was when I panicked and PMed Shounak about the future track of Cancer as not use to of Indian Soaps and serioulsy took it as Suhana might die!!! Shounak was so nice at that time and reassured me to carry on watching SGP as nothing would happen to Suhana πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and last but not the least Laxmi,s post on a Sunday !! 😳😳 before the SR episode and we had so much girly giggles with out realising that Rubal was there too!! we were bit naughty 😳😳.

Comment on the members of the forum

Thank God I am not studying and I am self employed as I would have failed and sacked from the job as I am totally addicted to this forum and its members just like people get hooked to Face Book. Its like I am back to school college days with more sense!! really really proud of all our members here, well mannered knows how to give respect and gain repect, I wouldnt mind if my children would join a forum like this one ( that I have to check!!!)

@Red: How Can I forget That...U  naughty Girlzz were on Fire that Day πŸ˜†

@Green: BTW I m coming to London...I mean On Heathrow OnlyπŸ˜† During August...Maybe I will Meet U nd Sheemu Di if U comes there😳
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rubal I will be in your country that time probably !! Can it be September. You said earlier you are coming in September.
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: venture

Rubal I will be in your country that time probably !! Can it be September. You said earlier you are coming in September.

Yep I going to India In August EndπŸ˜ƒ...So I will surely Meet U In India...As I will be touring ...I mean will be Doing India Yatra this time πŸ˜†
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh em gee thats a pretty long post! 😲
Can see the hardwork! Greattt job guys!πŸ‘ will read it fully asap when i get time πŸ˜†

Thank alot for the PM SB πŸ˜›

you are alive mansi??😲🀣 Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice post shounak dear...thanks for SGP chronicles...its back finally and i am too...I will give my views soon...but now i am running to read the rest of shattys FF that i missed a lot ...Shattys wre really too hot to handle...but no worry i am so coolπŸ˜†

Nice PostπŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Sinha18 - 12 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .sb.

you are alive mansi??😲🀣

yea πŸ˜† fortunately or unfortunately i still am 🀣 even after boards and all those horrible entrance exams 🀒🀣
i wasnt at all active since feb... would visit here hardly once a week...managed catching up with sgp, but no time to visit the forum getting free in a week or so now...πŸ˜› will be back soon πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
^^haha...so how ere ur exams?best of luck with the entrance exams :D

@Sinha bhai-aap permanently reserve kab honge is forum pe?πŸ˜†