**SGP Chronicles Spcl Edition*WE ARE BACK!!! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by netri

Thank U SheemA Di ... πŸ˜³   for the poetry and  πŸ‘ for what U wrote ...πŸ˜†

Itna yaad rakhna Nets ki without me a shayari on u is incomplete.πŸ˜† Main is forum mein nahin hota to tumhare liye koi shayari hee nahin likhta...likhta bhi toh vo adhura hee rehta...So thank me also along with Sheema aunty...🀣
Your best moments in this forum: 
I completely love everything about the forum. The people, their discussions, their way of talking, the atmosphere. Everything. πŸ˜ŠHowever, if I have to choose a single best moment then it has to be the time when I first came on this forum and I chatted for 3 hours that day (remember? the BBC mission? πŸ˜†). I was actually surprised when people said that they love what I write. That was something completely unexpected. I never thought people would love it so much. Plus, it was the first time I got so many replies on my FF. πŸ˜ƒ

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike? 

I hate this forum. πŸ˜‘(and if I say that, I am the biggest looser in the world.) I will loose everything. You guys are sooo good. After a really bad day, I can still come to SGP forum and feel happy that I have so many friends. I love the discussions here. We talk about everything to nothing (mostly nothing) πŸ˜†.I love the atmosphere here. I don't feel so happy even if I stalk other forums. It makes me feel at home. Plus the extra friendly "normal" "unvampish" people make this forum a MEMORABLE place. I can seriously never forget this forum in my life. β­οΈ

Comment on the members of the forum

:
The members in the forum are the extra tadka to a really good Dal Tadka (You got it right, I am hungry.) πŸ˜†I love them all. They are all so unique and yet come together so well that the Dal Tadka tastes out of the world. (Can't help it, I am starving).πŸ˜†I love you guys sooo much. In short, SGPFF rocks (this is a proof that I read the NL.) πŸ˜†

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be? 
Sachi dil se bolu to I would want to meet all of you. You guys are all so unique. Rubalwa, Nets, Febs, Feefs, SheemU Di, SheemA di, Laxmi Di, Shelly Di, Sam, Tejas Bhaiyya, Tejesh Bhaiyya, SB, Shweta, Vips, Hari, Keenu and rest of the BBC gang. If I have to choose one person, may be Keenu. I myself want to know why I find her personality so interesting. I want to know why.

Love you guys... Thanks for making me feel at home. Thanks for loving me (I will say thanks even if you don't love me). πŸ˜†Last but not the least, thanks for NEVER telling that "tum bachi ho, tum kya jaano... (something on those lines.)😊

(P.S. Because I get frustrated when people say that.)πŸ˜†

@Rubalwa Tumne kaha to meine likh diya. Please just don't "like" my post. Comment please. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .sb.

get well soon harika!πŸ˜ƒand come fast after recovering!πŸ˜‰So blackberry curve causes acidity!πŸ˜†
may be...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
who knows...
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be? 
Sachi dil se bolu to I would want to meet all of you. You guys are all so unique. Rubalwa, Nets, Febs, Feefs, SheemU Di, SheemA di, Laxmi Di, Shelly Di, Sam, Tejas Bhaiyya, Tejesh Bhaiyya, SB, Shweta, Vips, Hari, Keenu and rest of the BBC gang. If I have to choose one person, may be Keenu. I myself want to know why I find her personality so interesting. I want to know why.

Love you guys... Thanks for making me feel at home. Thanks for loving me (I will say thanks even if you don't love me). πŸ˜†Last but not the least, thanks for NEVER telling that "tum bachi ho, tum kya jaano... (something on those lines.)😊

(P.S. Because I get frustrated when people say that.)πŸ˜†

Manju πŸ€— I myself wanna knw why you find my personality so interesting πŸ˜† but if you said it, i m a traveller [ i love exploring new places] so there's high chance i will come to shanghai so jus be ready πŸ˜‰! hopefully we will meet dun worri!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
        Wonderful Post Sb n hats to everyone who contributed in it u guyzz did a excellent job
Sheema di:-love ur shayaris spclly the rubal one
Haaki:-hope u r well now take gud care of urself πŸ˜Š 

@M: U dunno wanna Meet Me ??? πŸ˜­ πŸ’” πŸ₯Ί

@Aneesha: Mio is very Popular here so I forgive U for ur wrong doing πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

@M: U dunno wanna Meet Me ??? πŸ˜­ πŸ’” πŸ₯Ί

@Aneesha: Mio is very Popular here so I forgive U for ur wrong doing πŸ˜³
HUH i never ask u for any forgiveness😑
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

HUH i never ask u for any forgiveness😑

But I m Forgiving U for Ur ROFL ...I m so generous U see πŸ˜³ β­οΈ
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

But I m Forgiving U for Ur ROFL ...I m so generous U see πŸ˜³ β­οΈ
Keep ur generousity with urself...i have not done anything wrong n specially if itz related to u🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣