zor ka jhatka (Page 4)

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

i 2 want NT ki return ... coz she is the only one who can handle the romeo awara dev ...

urgghhh i hate dev character ... i wish i could strangle him Angry he is now gonna romance a under age girl ... who is younger than geet ...  coz geet is her di ... when geet is 18-19 ... lucky is also 18 LOLthen nandi for sure must be around 16-17 ... so this devil is gonna romance a minor girl ... disgusting Angry

i really can't understand what is the real motive of CV's to show dev-nandini love story...a cheater...a womanizer...a gambler...and what not...but still dev is leading a happy life with a new girl in each phase of life...Ouch

the cv's & the channel love dev more than the leads ... i have no words for them ... I so want 2 curse the cv's & the PH & the channel ... for showing devil ki romance ... but cant do in the thread ...

u know instead of devil ... it would have been nice if vicky was there in his place & he was romancing with nandi ... that would have been nice & would definitely be welcome from all viewers ... & some thing similar to what i wrote in 1 of my FF's where i made rajji & vicky as a pair ...

but I think here cv's are forgetting that dev is not a regular devar to geet ... he is a rapist ... he needs to be punished ... instead of punishing thy are showing him  as a saint ... i don't understand what message this will send to every1 tht thy can spoil a girls life & still can lead a free life ... this is not correct ... I hope this NT comes out of the COMA & comes to amritsar ...& teach dev a lesson ...

yes...and from now onwards iam waiting for nainatara...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

singing..."veyi kannulatho vechi chusthunna..."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

i 2 want NT ki return ... coz she is the only one who can handle the romeo awara dev ...

urgghhh i hate dev character ... i wish i could strangle him Angry he is now gonna romance a under age girl ... who is younger than geet ...  coz geet is her di ... when geet is 18-19 ... lucky is also 18 LOLthen nandi for sure must be around 16-17 ... so this devil is gonna romance a minor girl ... disgusting Angry

i really can't understand what is the real motive of CV's to show dev-nandini love story...a cheater...a womanizer...a gambler...and what not...but still dev is leading a happy life with a new girl in each phase of life...Ouch

the cv's & the channel love dev more than the leads ... i have no words for them ... I so want 2 curse the cv's & the PH & the channel ... for showing devil ki romance ... but cant do in the thread ...

u know instead of devil ... it would have been nice if vicky was there in his place & he was romancing with nandi ... that would have been nice & would definitely be welcome from all viewers ... & some thing similar to what i wrote in 1 of my FF's where i made rajji & vicky as a pair ...

but I think here cv's are forgetting that dev is not a regular devar to geet ... he is a rapist ... he needs to be punished ... instead of punishing thy are showing him  as a saint ... i don't understand what message this will send to every1 tht thy can spoil a girls life & still can lead a free life ... this is not correct ... I hope this NT comes out of the COMA & comes to amritsar ...& teach dev a lesson ...

yes...and from now onwards iam waiting for nainatara...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

U R singing that song for her ...LOL that's a very very beautiful song ...

actually i got this info from bobby ... my friend in GF ... she said that NT will be back in june / july we will have a trial on her & may B dev also ... & maaneet will fight a case ...

she read this news some time in feb or jan ... when NT went 2 coma ... coz now karishma(NT)is preg* in real life ... so she can't do GHSP ... so the cv's are waiting for her to deliver & then i think that track will start ...

jwalamukhi

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
i am so missing our naino ka tara-----------come back from that coma :-)

jwalamukhi

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

yes...and from now onwards iam waiting for nainatara...Day Dreaming

U R singing that song for her ...LOL that's a very very beautiful song ...

actually i got this info from bobby ... my friend in GF ... she said that NT will be back in june / july we will have a trial on her & may B dev also ... & maaneet will fight a case ...

she read this news some time in feb or jan ... when NT went 2 coma ... coz now karishma(NT)is preg* in real life ... so she can't do GHSP ... so the cv's are waiting for her to deliver & then i think that track will start ...

oh that's a really good news...karishma...all the best...for ur re-entry

dewdropred

gurpreet28 Goldie
gurpreet28
gurpreet28

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL good one...

jwalamukhi

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
ahahaha Right..Naintara have 2 Come Back.

jwalamukhi

Go to top