Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

i really can't understand what is the real motive of CV's to show dev-nandini love story...a cheater...a womanizer...a gambler...and what not...but still dev is leading a happy life with a new girl in each phase of life...

the cv's & the channel love dev more than the leads ... i have no words for them ... I so want 2 curse the cv's & the PH & the channel ... for showing devil ki romance ... but cant do in the thread ...

u know instead of devil ... it would have been nice if vicky was there in his place & he was romancing with nandi ... that would have been nice & would definitely be welcome from all viewers ... & some thing similar to what i wrote in 1 of my FF's where i made rajji & vicky as a pair ...

but I think here cv's are forgetting that dev is not a regular devar to geet ... he is a rapist ... he needs to be punished ... instead of punishing thy are showing him  as a saint ... i don't understand what message this will send to every1 tht thy can spoil a girls life & still can lead a free life ... this is not correct ... I hope this NT comes out of the COMA & comes to amritsar ...& teach dev a lesson ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
hold every body forget dev already gave NT divorce .i also dont like dev .but nandini can control him .comparing dev i like this new murgah.
Originally posted by dewdropred

the cv's & the channel love dev more than the leads ... i have no words for them ... I so want 2 curse the cv's & the PH & the channel ... for showing devil ki romance ... but cant do in the thread ...

u know instead of devil ... it would have been nice if vicky was there in his place & he was romancing with nandi ... that would have been nice & would definitely be welcome from all viewers ... & some thing similar to what i wrote in 1 of my FF's where i made rajji & vicky as a pair ...

but I think here cv's are forgetting that dev is not a regular devar to geet ... he is a rapist ... he needs to be punished ... instead of punishing thy are showing him  as a saint ... i don't understand what message this will send to every1 tht thy can spoil a girls life & still can lead a free life ... this is not correct ... I hope this NT comes out of the COMA & comes to amritsar ...& teach dev a lesson ...

yes...and from now onwards iam waiting for nainatara...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

singing..."veyi kannulatho vechi chusthunna..."

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

yes...and from now onwards iam waiting for nainatara...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

singing..."veyi kannulatho vechi chusthunna..."

U R singing that song for her ...😆 that's a very very beautiful song ...

actually i got this info from bobby ... my friend in GF ... she said that NT will be back in june / july we will have a trial on her & may B dev also ... & maaneet will fight a case ...

she read this news some time in feb or jan ... when NT went 2 coma ... coz now karishma(NT)is preg* in real life ... so she can't do GHSP ... so the cv's are waiting for her to deliver & then i think that track will start ...
i am so missing our naino ka tara-----------come back from that coma :-)
Originally posted by dewdropred

U R singing that song for her ...😆 that's a very very beautiful song ...

actually i got this info from bobby ... my friend in GF ... she said that NT will be back in june / july we will have a trial on her & may B dev also ... & maaneet will fight a case ...

she read this news some time in feb or jan ... when NT went 2 coma ... coz now karishma(NT)is preg* in real life ... so she can't do GHSP ... so the cv's are waiting for her to deliver & then i think that track will start ...

oh that's a really good news...karishma...all the best...for ur re-entry
🤣 🤣 🤣 good one...
ahahaha Right..Naintara have 2 Come Back.