shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
simple because of hitting cm
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

True Yemi, I understand what you're saying. MKAP gave us superb content and so we grew to expect more and more from it. But I still feel that the show is a step above the others even now. We have gotten used to such high standards that even when it falls a little, we think it's down in the pits... Yep I agree, we're spoilt 😳  its still heads above most other shows but perception is reality and week after week, TVR / TRPs stay stagnant or decline so those that moved away think its still not worth the time. 

We have become a bit too harsh on the show, True - but unfortunately, some of it is justified . We fans were burned so bad last year that we sometimes can't help the knee jerk reaction to deliver a pre-emtive stike if we so much as smell a rat in the storyline 😳 It would help smooth things over if the creatives were more timely with communicating the direction of the story instead of letting the unfavourable rumours fester IMO. I understand some tracks were kind of horrible (the KN-A wedding)... but then we also have ppl criticising the interesting ones (like Baba ka Dhaba, or the Radhe track)

Anyway, I think our focus should now be on how to get the fluctuating members back. Agree... but how to do this? Once we do, I'm sure  MKAP will reach the top easily 😊

Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Let's just let it be... I think the day Kriya are reunited, we'll automatically jump back to top of SP 😆😆

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now i don't care about IF Ranking because it's really confusing. I beleive in 1 line that is pratigya serial is the best that i have ever see in tv...
Edited by snigdhabd - 12 years ago
poojaarhaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how can we vote at chaska meter rating i dont know bcoz i m new to this forum  can anybody plz tell meEdited by poojaarhaan - 12 years ago