IF ranking again decreased?

Posted: 12 years ago
How come the IF ranking decreased all over again?I cant understand how can this happen again and again.
Originally posted by arrayline

How come the IF ranking decreased all over again?I cant understand how can this happen again and again.

edit
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
Pooja look again... we're @ 9
Originally posted by yemi3006

Pooja look again... we're @ 9

What the hell is this?? 😲😲😲 ...I give up on understanding this rankings...ridiculous...😕😕😕

1 good news - this is the 1st time MKAP got the full 5 stars from everyone that voted. 👏

BAD news:  not everyone is clicking the chaskameter daily... or so it seems: check out the SP shows chaskameter rank:

2 - Votes = 355     Total point = 611
3 - Votes = 230     Total point = 561
4 - Votes = 419     Total point = 487
5 - Votes = 231     Total point = 486
7 - Votes = 226     Total point = 367
9 - Votes = 224     Total point = 355 ...MKAP
10 -Votes = 141     Total point = 286

Its very discouraging because the methodology of calculating the rankings remains very ambiguous so one cant easily & readily pinpoint what our weakest link is 😕
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

1 good news - this is the 1st time MKAP got the full 5 stars from everyone that voted. 👏

BAD news:  not everyone is clicking the chaskameter daily... or so it seems: check out the SP shows chaskameter rank:

2 - Votes = 355     Total point = 611
3 - Votes = 230     Total point = 561
4 - Votes = 419     Total point = 487
5 - Votes = 231     Total point = 486
7 - Votes = 226     Total point = 367
9 - Votes = 224     Total point = 355 ...MKAP
10 -Votes = 141     Total point = 286

Its very discouraging because the methodology of calculating the rankings remains very ambiguous so one cant easily & readily pinpoint what our weakest link is 😕

I agree...I noticed that too..we got full 5 stars for the first time 😃😃...errmm is it the case the people who vote less or bad for us didn't vote at all...😕😕

I tell u I have given up on understanding or concentrating too much on it...click the chaskameter ...comment on the articles that have been released..I think we should try to keep our forum active...TB articles are not guaranteed every week..and unlike some crazy fans on the number 1 show on IF...I can't comment on the actors profile every half an hour...😕😕😕
Wat d hell is dis??yday it ws shown to remain at 6 n suddnly reducd to 9?btw,d glad thng is dat mkap gt 5 stars fr d 1st tym.
I always click CM wenevr i refresh.hope,many of d ppl wl b dng d same too.den hw cm??
I think I know the reason why the ranking fluctuates so much. It's all our own fault.

When other serials go through useless storylines like the leads splitting up or a typical Saas-bahu drama, their viewers stick to the show. They support their show through thick or thin.
But with MKAP, our viewer base is very disloyal (most of it, not all, coz we are here aren't we?) The minute an unfavourable track is announced, we run away from the forum, refuse to hit the ChaskaMeter, simply because we don't like the current track. Every serial goes through it's dark patches, but Pratigya viewers simply ditch the show at that time.

Notice there's a certain show which has been on No. 1 without fail, since like forever? That show has also had it's bad moments, where no one likes the story, ppl are upset over the lead pair splitting up... but they still stick to the show and watch it and discuss it daily. They don't dare give up one episode even (I've seen ppl around me doing this)... then why does our FanBase disappear? At bad times, we only have the same 10-20 odd members on the forums commenting on all the posts.

So, no matter how much we keep hitting the CM or commenting on the forum or the profiles, until we get back our solid viewership, the loyal viewers who are with MKAP come rain come shine, till then, we're bound to keep falling. Uptil now, we're retaining ourselves in the top 10, it might just go further down as well.
@ Elle, its because MKAP is a content driven show not a time pass show.

Loyalty driven shows will maintain their fan base even when the story line is not good.

MKAP has to have good & logical (for TV standards 😛) storylines to hold the interest of viewers and in the absence of this, people get fed up and move on. And it doesn't help if the not so good tracks are dragged for too long without a good resolution or a satisfying closure... one thing MKAP annoyingly refuses to do regularly

Also, @10.30 pm, people start getting ready to sleep so if they have nothing worth staying up for, its nighty night.
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
True Yemi, I understand what you're saying. MKAP gave us superb content and so we grew to expect more and more from it. But I still feel that the show is a step above the others even now. We have gotten used to such high standards that even when it falls a little, we think it's down in the pits.

We have become a bit too harsh on the show, I understand some tracks were kind of horrible (the KN-A wedding)... but then we also have ppl criticising the interesting ones (like Baba ka Dhaba, or the Radhe track)

Anyway, I think our focus should now be on how to get the fluctuating members back. Once we do, I'm sure  MKAP will reach the top easily 😊