Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

BABY TURNING TO BE TROUBLESOME

virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Y is the baby always crying like hell?N seeing the precap i m lyk wth is nivi doing n trying to show.Wht did she mean by sayings tumne hi kuch kiya hoga.I mean nivi viren is yr husband u shud respect him.
Sorry to say but dweeta is turning to be a trouble for nivren which by no means is correct.If they r thinking to re-unite nivi n sid then its pretty lame cuz nivi sid ke bhai ke biwi hai.God they shud atleast repect the relationship b/w them.They r no longer friends but nivi is sid's bhabi.If they r thinking to unite sid nivi n tht this will boost the trp then sorry to say but these will give no mre then tvr of1 cuz there r 10 times more fans on nivren then nivrath.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet123455

Y is the baby always crying like hell?N seeing the precap i m lyk wth is nivi doing n trying to show.Wht did she mean by sayings tumne hi kuch kiya hoga.I mean nivi viren is yr husband u shud respect him.

Sorry to say but dweeta is turning to be a trouble for nivren which by no means is correct.If they r thinking to re-unite nivi n sid then its pretty lame cuz nivi sid ke bhai ke biwi hai.God they shud atleast repect the relationship b/w them.They r no longer friends but nivi is sid's bhabi.If they r thinking to unite sid nivi n tht this will boost the trp then sorry to say but these will give no mre then tvr of1 cuz there r 10 times more fans on nivren then nivrath.

ya rightly said... barbad trp ko aaur barbad karangi

y should sood family allow viren to sacrifise 4 divity or sid or nivi... koi marriage ka respect hai is ghar mai

hl is proved right..
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
viking_song thumbnail
why yinduren yao jiang yingyu ne ????
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate this track I want viren nivi together