Navya

ANANTTT...:)

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gawddd...HE IS SOOO CUTE...Dekha all he broke the hug...awww sweeeto and navya ki hair tier ko lekar wowww so romanticcc...what a love story ...lovinggg it completely...wohooo...the car incident was sooo cute...he was calling the bus going out and just for that navya wud call him bak by holding his hand he did that again...*naughty boyyy*lolzzz...😉...he was sooo adorable...☺️...

and tomorrow he will kiss her...but that stupid navi will think the oder way round am sure after hearing this main waisi nahin hoon...ANANT will b angry what does she think k anant waisa hai...nahhh...ab ayega mazaaa...roothna manana makes love more lovinggg...UFFF"LOVE IS IN THE AIR"🤗😍love u ananttt❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adorabledeepika thumbnail
VERY true!!!!

he wil get irritated by tht statement of hers..
and i dunt blame her...honestly...any gurl who hasnt experienced such mushy things in life...ends up fearing the guy she loves wen he is all alone with her...

anyways i m no more worried cuz the love is anyways gonna blossom...as per the article..and the sbs shown today..
they were seen smiling at each other...

PS: good tht navya mentioned it to him..not tht anant is sum casanova..
but i feel after he manaofys...her...he wil respect her more...!!
thts how i guess guys are!!

Cheers
Deepika
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adorabledeepika

VERY true!!!!

he wil get irritated by tht statement of hers..
and i dunt blame her...honestly...any gurl who hasnt experienced such mushy things in life...ends up fearing the guy she loves wen he is all alone with her...

anyways i m no more worried cuz the love is anyways gonna blossom...as per the article..and the sbs shown today..
they were seen smiling at each other...

PS: good tht navya mentioned it to him..not tht anant is sum casanova..
but i feel after he manaofys...her...he wil respect her more...!!
thts how i guess guys are!!

Cheers
Deepika

so true deepika...he is such a nice guy...navya is sooo lucky...hugzzz🤗