Scope for SR ... My Take - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Cool addition...
totally agee with u shinus. waise bhi hum maaneet fans never gave up hain. now we r ready for second srπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Aiyyooo mere experienced Shinus, as a married woman i have never thought about that that once you tasted the SR you wanted more, but she had one before, it would be better if they would showed MSK cheerished that moment, cause it was his first SR πŸ˜‰ ...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago

shinus?...is this really you speaking to us?...i didn't know you could come up with such commentary...i liked it!...keep it up!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by drashtiforever

after reading ur post  some positive vibes r coming...πŸ˜›

hope for the  good maneet  romantic scenes...

This is what i want... Positivity... Good to see it working
Originally posted by undisclosed

shinus?...is this really you speaking to us?...i didn't know you could come up with such commentary...i liked it!...keep it up!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks... Its been long time since I made any post like thisπŸ˜†
shinu, so she gonna want more action, babaji!

This is my take on it!

Well I want them to go back to Delhi!  If COn has happened, I want Geet teasing MSK for more and he tries to play with her and denying, but makes it grand for her!  Taking her somewhere else all decked up and such asking her to wear her bridal attire! 
Originally posted by 49erFan

shinu, so she gonna want more action, babaji!

This is my take on it!

Well I want them to go back to Delhi!  If COn has happened, I want Geet teasing MSK for more and he tries to play with her and denying, but makes it grand for her!  Taking her somewhere else all decked up and such asking her to wear her bridal attire! 

Only thing I can say is lets hope for the best... Hope our wish work
So, this was practice session...then the full-fledged game is coming soon πŸ˜† Day and nite match😳
Originally posted by LuvScooby

So, this was practice session...then the full-fledged game is coming soon πŸ˜† Day and nite match😳

Picture abhiii  baaki hai mere Dost