Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

ABHISHEK GAURI ADORABLE TO THE T

Posted: 12 years ago

THE ABHISHEK GAURI SCENE WAS SOOO CUTE...

but i m just glad that abhishek has a support now

the way nandini was

NNT and savitri cant b a support the way ur wife sis or best frnd giv u

since alka nd chander abhis biggest support is out of the list now

its gauri whom abhi ll fall bk

coz NNT always show him the wrong way

but she ll b there to hold on to abhi from going astray by NNTs anti chalka remarks

she ll help abhi to see the other side of the coin

be an emotional support to abhi as he needs it the most now

coming to the honeymoon

many may think they r selfish.going on honeymoon leaving alka in such a condition...

BUT THE FACT IS ABHISHEK GAURI just did the ryt thing by going out for sometime...

.coz sometimes the BEST MEDICINE is distance nd keeping all worries aside and leaving each other alone instead of cribbing all the time...

ALKA NEEDED SUM SPACE SO DID ABHISHEK FROM ALL

tHIS...

.so thats why ABHIRI going out..is justified as well

i also luved it when abhi said if they dont go her dad ll b upset

too

nd the scene when she is sad abt  abhi tking  angrily with her

then again he cums and apologizes was really cute

hats off to deepak and sheetal

never thought they ll look so cute together

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
i disagree ms. luvarthi with you here

NITYANAND isn't wrong . its just that NITYANAND follow different views and have different beliefs .

NITYANAND wish to see ABHISHEK and ALKA happy as every parent do . i had long ago made a post about NITYANAND being the BHOTIKTAVAD believer . if you understand that words meaning then you can easily see that NITYANAND is prime example of it .

NITYANAND have seen difficulties and now you can't expect NITYANAND to change the views to erase the views which are carved into the memory .

about ABHISHEK and GAURI i already talked about this couple in your other thread .

but yeah ABHISHEK is gone through many trauma's and i think this one is again of highest magnitude .its even more power pact than NANDINI'S .

also its better that GAURI and ABHISHEK try to synchronize views wise .
lovezndgi23 thumbnail
i think that all r best characters n i really like the new sweet couple of abhi n gauri theyr  so cute together n apart from cute they r vey good also n love gauri better thn nandini.whe nandini was gone we all want her back but now according to me gauri suits abhi more than nandini n love them also i hope something romantic happen on honeymoon n by the way i wish taht alka n chander will really do court marriage bcoz this is good tan having arguements with NNT 

Originally posted by: lovezndgi23

i think that all r best characters n i really like the new sweet couple of abhi n gauri theyr  so cute together n apart from cute they r vey good also n love gauri better thn nandini.whe nandini was gone we all want her back but now according to me gauri suits abhi more than nandini n love them also i hope something romantic happen on honeymoon n by the way i wish taht alka n chander will really do court marriage bcoz this is good tan having arguements with NNT 

hey sweety whats ur name 

hi i m abanti

thnx for such a lovely reply

do cum to the forum everyday and reply to all the posts

it really feels good when some1 new cums to our forum and comments

nd u r a sanaya fan too

im also a huge monaya fan

hv u watched sanayas new show promo on splus

isnt it looking awesome

Originally posted by: lovezndgi23

so true never thought abhi gauri scenes will turn out to b so good

i wont compare the two couple abhini and abhiri

as each had a charm of their own but yes one thing that i shud say is i really used to miss nandini a lot after her exit

but after abhi gt married to gauri and seeing how cool deepak looks with sheetal i dont miss nandini anymore

i missed abhishek gauri a lot today

they cud hv shown at least 1-2 min of their scenes in honeymoon 

a whole epi without abhishek...not done yaaar...

and now that i like Gauri a lot too

the epi looked incomplete without them

but i m not complaining coz the scenes showed today were very imp too

hope we get at least 1 more honeymoon scene b4 they cum bk for NNT

Edited by luvarti - 12 years ago

loved the recent ABHIRI scenes where gauri stopped him from going

to drink

i want more such scenes

i knw its election time

but 1-2 mins ABHIRI scenes and 1-2 minCHALKA ph convo can balance the epis nicely with tension and lightness

i m super duper excited for the abhishek drunk and gauri scene in the precap

todays epi I LOVED ABHIRI TOWEL scene to death...

it was sooo cute and abhishek was looking hawwwttt after cuming from the washroom...

wish the scene was longer...yeh dil maange more of abhiri

sheetal aka Gauri rocks... join sheetal's fanclub in IF :-)

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9862/sheetal-dabholkar/