India-Forums

Terence not coming back?? =( (Page 5)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

dont spread wrong rumors.
Terrence will be there in DID3, he himself said it somewhere.
And Geeta yet has to win when both remo and terrence there..otherwise her win is half..Smile
Terrence will be there with his excellent choroegraphies..so chill

He himself didnt say that!! Big smile Someone said that here on IF, but they also said that Terence will be coming as a guest on DID-D and DKS!!! But did he?? I said at the time that he wouldnt be coming on those shows... Wasnt confirmed until recently!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinThatOneGuy

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirtixyz

Yeah i think terrence is proally not getting invited to any of the recent did episodes maybe coz they think he has violated some kind of DID rule by coming on chak dhoom dhoom & nachle ve. And since ppl on the show r always so 'nice' to terrence they wouldnt mind leaving terence out. even remo was on Jhalak dikhla ja but he was always called bak...even on did doubles & DKS. Talk about being unfair. I hope this does reach DID so they know how much we really want him on the show.

Nothing to do with any DID rule!! Remo was on another show too, in another channel.. There is no contract for the celebrities that they should be coming only on one channel and should stay out of all other channels... Shiamak was on another channel before! I have seen Farah and Mithun also on some other channels..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeeThatOneGuy

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rama_naik

margi is better than tl

Margi Simpson??? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anam.

Even if Terence Lewis was in India he would never come on DKS coz him & Shiamak Davar have some issue between them

I am sure it not like they did not invite TL, but TL does not go well with shaimak, thats why. There is something between them.

LOL... Something the media cooked up during DID1 because Jai was in TKT but he learned dance from Shiamak's school... Since then many people have been blindly believing it as true... If there's such issue between them, the Bollywood media wouldnt keep quiet, especially when Marzi and now Shiamak came on DID shows! Knowing Terence, he is definitely not someone who would keep any kind of grudge towards anyone, even a business opponent!!! He has never shown grudge towards Geeta even when she threw a lot of drama at him, and Remo came to his rescue because Terence wouldnt say anything back as he is extremely patient...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainluv2dancesoooperfanIts_SashThatOneGuyyipee

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by Anam.

Even if Terence Lewis was in India he would never come on DKS coz him & Shiamak Davar have some issue between them

I am sure it not like they did not invite TL, but TL does not go well with shaimak, thats why. There is something between them.

LOL... Something the media cooked up during DID1 because Jai was in TKT but he learned dance from Shiamak's school... Since then many people have been blindly believing it as true... If there's such issue between them, the Bollywood media wouldnt keep quiet, especially when Marzi and now Shiamak came on DID shows! Knowing Terence, he is definitely not someone who would keep any kind of grudge towards anyone, even a business opponent!!! He has never shown grudge towards Geeta even when she threw a lot of drama at him, and Remo came to his rescue because Terence wouldnt say anything back as he is extremely patient...

thankyou...i was waiting for someone to say this... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I hope Terrence wl read this post and clarify his stand.. he is also dear member of this forum..

Terrence, if you are reading this pls let us know whether you wl be part of DID 3 or not, we all love you and want to see you as a judge again...  Big smile
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

I hope Terrence wl read this post and clarify his stand.. he is also dear member of this forum..

Terrence, if you are reading this pls let us know whether you wl be part of DID 3 or not, we all love you and want to see you as a judge again...  Big smile

He wont come and say it here! Take my words or leave it, upto you!
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

What happened with Geeta, Akku di?

And I doubt the channel will let Terrence get away so easily, they will lose at least half of their viewership if Terrence isn't in DID-3. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainluv2danceakanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index