Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sure it not like they did not invite TL, but TL does not go well with shaimak, thats why. There is something between them.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

dont spread wrong rumors.
Terrence will be there in DID3, he himself said it somewhere.
And Geeta yet has to win when both remo and terrence there..otherwise her win is half..😊
Terrence will be there with his excellent choroegraphies..so chill

He himself didnt say that!! 😃 Someone said that here on IF, but they also said that Terence will be coming as a guest on DID-D and DKS!!! But did he?? I said at the time that he wouldnt be coming on those shows... Wasnt confirmed until recently!!!
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirtixyz

Yeah i think terrence is proally not getting invited to any of the recent did episodes maybe coz they think he has violated some kind of DID rule by coming on chak dhoom dhoom & nachle ve. And since ppl on the show r always so 'nice' to terrence they wouldnt mind leaving terence out. even remo was on Jhalak dikhla ja but he was always called bak...even on did doubles & DKS. Talk about being unfair. I hope this does reach DID so they know how much we really want him on the show.

Nothing to do with any DID rule!! Remo was on another show too, in another channel.. There is no contract for the celebrities that they should be coming only on one channel and should stay out of all other channels... Shiamak was on another channel before! I have seen Farah and Mithun also on some other channels..
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rama_naik

margi is better than tl

Margi Simpson??? 😆

akanna thumbnail

LOL... Something the media cooked up during DID1 because Jai was in TKT but he learned dance from Shiamak's school... Since then many people have been blindly believing it as true... If there's such issue between them, the Bollywood media wouldnt keep quiet, especially when Marzi and now Shiamak came on DID shows! Knowing Terence, he is definitely not someone who would keep any kind of grudge towards anyone, even a business opponent!!! He has never shown grudge towards Geeta even when she threw a lot of drama at him, and Remo came to his rescue because Terence wouldnt say anything back as he is extremely patient...
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

LOL... Something the media cooked up during DID1 because Jai was in TKT but he learned dance from Shiamak's school... Since then many people have been blindly believing it as true... If there's such issue between them, the Bollywood media wouldnt keep quiet, especially when Marzi and now Shiamak came on DID shows! Knowing Terence, he is definitely not someone who would keep any kind of grudge towards anyone, even a business opponent!!! He has never shown grudge towards Geeta even when she threw a lot of drama at him, and Remo came to his rescue because Terence wouldnt say anything back as he is extremely patient...

thankyou...i was waiting for someone to say this... :)
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Terrence wl read this post and clarify his stand.. he is also dear member of this forum..

Terrence, if you are reading this pls let us know whether you wl be part of DID 3 or not, we all love you and want to see you as a judge again...  😃
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: uknaik99

I hope Terrence wl read this post and clarify his stand.. he is also dear member of this forum..

Terrence, if you are reading this pls let us know whether you wl be part of DID 3 or not, we all love you and want to see you as a judge again...  😃

He wont come and say it here! Take my words or leave it, upto you!
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

What happened with Geeta, Akku di?

And I doubt the channel will let Terrence get away so easily, they will lose at least half of their viewership if Terrence isn't in DID-3. 😆
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

What happened with Geeta, Akku di?

And I doubt the channel will let Terrence get away so easily, they will lose at least half of their viewership if Terrence isn't in DID-3. 😆

Oh Ajnu, you didnt watch the whole season of DID2?? Geeta was throwing a lot of drama in almost all episodes against TL+TKT and RD+RKR!!! She even copied themes and all from DID1, that too from TKT and RKR acts!!! She was desperately defending herself and her gang all the time!! I felt really bad for her dancers, as they ended up in her team!!!

Agree with your last line, but BEWARE, you are asking for trouble with that!!! Now the BIG Bhashan will begin by you know who!!!! 😉 😆