Lux Dance ke Superstars

Terence not coming back?? =(

kirtixyz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now that Dks all over...DID3 is up next...n IF Terence isnt coming back...then thats just the worst 
=((((
Coz out of season 1 & 2 majority of all the best rated dances all came from his group. Infact Season 2 was all him. GKG gave the ocassional good performances & i think RKR- none of it was actually worth remembering maybe just 1 or 2. I feel it was terence who completely raised DID standards. whats it without him =((((

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hope he is coming back. But if you see that they called all the masters except terence in DKS show. It may happen that Terence is not coming back.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirtixyz

Now that Dks all over...DID3 is up next...n IF Terence isnt coming back...then thats just the worst 

=((((
Coz out of season 1 & 2 majority of all the best rated dances all came from his group. Infact Season 2 was all him. GKG gave the ocassional good performances & i think RKR- none of it was actually worth remembering maybe just 1 or 2. I feel it was terence who completely raised DID standards. whats it without him =((((

its too early to predict that, DID3 is not going to start right now.so, it is possible that TL might come back 
Having said that, all  3 of the masters are equally strong and have given some amazing choreos,  i can give you a list if you want
kirtixyz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah season 1 remo was equally good. But not season 2... terence completely raised the bar with new concepts. i cant remem how many times shakti kunwar took away the POTW titles!  anyway lets just hope he comes back
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
terence is probably coming back...in DID3...thats wht i know

he wont be coming on this DKS show ...is what ive heard...as akanna posted earlier today...because he isnt in the country...he has a workshop in vienna and the dates were decided long time ago...so...
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I refuse to watch DID3 if Terence isn't there!

No doubt that most of the best choreographies came from him.
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same Here!! i am not watchnig DID 3 if he doesnt come! He is the soul of DID! 😳 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He'll be back! Not to worry!! 😃 It's not DID without the Remo, Geeta, Terence trio!! 
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

He'll be back! Not to worry!! 😃 It's not DID without the Remo, Geeta, Terence trio!! 

I hope he comes back! DID would be incomplete without Terence. 
you are right! DID is nothing without this Trio! even though i dont like Geeta that much, i still want her in the show!! 😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I refuse to watch DID3 if Terence isn't there!

No doubt that most of the best choreographies came from him.

Me too ...If my dear beloved TL is not back I boycott DID 3 😭
Yep he sure is the best dancer-choreographer around..👏⭐️