Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

[SANGADIANS] Possible Bidaai2 storyline 4 SANGAD. (Page 5)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salekh1

TongueOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
im SOOO happy u posted these picturees yanks.. I wanted tot see salekh again.. my eyes were yearning to see them...
And IM AMAZED once again salekhHeart
Big smile
Tongue

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Its my job! LOL Glad you enjoyed them! I sent a request for a siggy with those pictures...actually two requests, these pictures and one from another scene where theyre hugging... Day Dreaming Hey Salekh1, btw...how come you dont have any siggies? Get some Sangad/Salekh bling my friend!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

TongueOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
im SOOO happy u posted these picturees yanks.. I wanted tot see salekh again.. my eyes were yearning to see them...
Big smile
Tongue

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Its my job! LOL Glad you enjoyed them! I sent a request for a siggy with those pictures...actually two requests, these pictures and one from another scene where theyre hugging... Day Dreaming Hey Salekh1, btw...how come you dont have any siggies? Get some Sangad/Salekh bling my friend!
LOOL.. awesomeee job, i wanted a siggy, but i dont know how to get one..
and i love the pictures under all your posts, they are SOOO cutee, salekhEmbarrassed

sihame

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Big smile
Tongue

Smile

LOOL.. awesomeee job, i wanted a siggy, but i dont know how to get one..
and i love the pictures under all your posts, they are SOOO cutee, salekhEmbarrassed

Ohhh...well for that, go to your dashboard and then on the left it says profile, clock edit (next to profile).. then where it says preference, click there and u can change your display pic (i have a ton, in case u want any) to one of those animated ones like i have...and then go to Signature and paste the link for the pic (siggy pic)...i have them in my photobucket, so tell me which type of siggy u want, and ill give u the link...u need the IMG link to paste under Signature part...

if all this sounds too complicated, then I can do it for you LOL I will need your password, then ill sign into your account and do it for you, i did it for Sihame too..Big smile
SanGad2Survive Senior Member
SanGad2Survive
SanGad2Survive

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Guys...do you wanna see Sangad in romantic poses, dancing beautifully, staring into each others eyes with love and affection...then look below! ROFLDay Dreaming Heart I made some screen caps of the Aur Kya dance, I really want to see them in more scenes like this...they are so lost in each other...its so real and so deep! Enjoy!!! *melt* WinkLOL

I think both are daydreaming... Day Dreaming

ShockedOh My...is this...Day Dreaming Kiss the girl! Kiss the girl! LOLDay Dreaming

Dont want to let go of each others hands... Day Dreaming

Angad! Shocked Hes lost. Day Dreaming

Sooo much happiness and love...and Sara just holding him so tightly... Day Dreaming

WOWSillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDROOLINGDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1-ParidhiHolic-yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanGad2Survive

Guys...do you wanna see Sangad in romantic poses, dancing beautifully, staring into each others eyes with love and affection...then look below! ROFLDay Dreaming Heart I made some screen caps of the Aur Kya dance, I really want to see them in more scenes like this...they are so lost in each other...its so real and so deep! Enjoy!!! *melt* WinkLOL

I think both are daydreaming... Day Dreaming

ShockedOh My...is this...Day Dreaming Kiss the girl! Kiss the girl! LOLDay Dreaming

Dont want to let go of each others hands... Day Dreaming

Angad! Shocked Hes lost. Day Dreaming

Sooo much happiness and love...and Sara just holding him so tightly... Day Dreaming

WOWDay DreamingDROOLINGDay Dreaming

I saw these pics and I was cheering Angad: KISS THE GIRL!!!!Big smileClap KISS THE GIRL!!!! GO ANGAD GO!!!!!ClapStar K I S S HER!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartHeartSillySillySillySillyDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1-ParidhiHolic-

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Some more pics to make you guys... Blushing and Sillyand Day Dreaming...

Well obviously nothing to say abt this pic except...ShockedBlushingDay Dreaming

Sangad what are you guys doing??? ShockedEmbarrassedROFLDancingDay Dreaming Angad looks like hes in a hurry..ROFL

this one...CryCryBroken Heart its so sweet and real...not like acting...CryHeart

and i just love seeing them hug. HugHugHugHug Sadhna looks so happy and in love...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

salekh1

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Sangad what are you guys doing??? ShockedEmbarrassedROFLDancingDay Dreaming Angad looks like hes in a hurry..ROFL

this one...CryCryBroken Heart its so sweet and real...not like acting...CryHeart

and i just love seeing them hug. HugHugHugHug Sadhna looks so happy and in love...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

dfjsbfsfndjsf
dfms,fhsflsjkhfljsfhljak cnt write ANYTHING

salekh1yanks28

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

omg
OMG OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
.. i first one is just EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..
WOOOW, and the 3rd one is just Awesomee. I loveddd THAT scene..it was sooo naturalll..
ANND ommmggg SALEKH..

-ParidhiHolic-yanks28

Go to top