Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

[SANGADIANS] Possible Bidaai2 storyline 4 SANGAD. (Page 4)

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanGad2Survive

Originally posted by simransalekh

Arre wahaa wahhh al forgt me chalo koi baat nahi badi besharam ho jaha sangad dekhongi toot padongiLOL
For Sangad b2 cn be like..as i earlier told Angad cn be soo angry boy.kuch bhi choti si baat hone par gussa jata hai.my shona wil be rocking gal...always do masti...thoda sabko pareshaan karna and all..one day mistekly she does same with angad.angad scolds her very badlyCrysara is ccrying bt he didnt stops.shona lefts d place..angu is still in anger.bt at nite sumthing happnsEmbarrassedsuddnly sara's crying face cm in angad's mind while hes studying..he cnt frgt dat face...so nxt mrning he goes fr frgvness to sara..bt sara didnt wana meet him nd den angu...oh cmon guys u cn thinkWink

simi Pinch, exactly my thought yaarShockedShockedShocked How's it possible yaar, you stole my ideaD'ohOuchLOL
LOL
eehehe we r sangadians dimaag ek hi jagaha ghumta hLOLLOLLOL
nd i lovd urs idea too wow angad rich braitEmbarrassedEmbarrassed nd saras is good brave oneClap

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by salekh1

Originally posted by SanGad2Survive

Originally posted by salekh1

Awesome topic, Yanks28..
And wooow my sangad soo muc to write..
Firstly, just having them togethr is goood enough, but if they ar to be together..
I want sara and angad to both be in collage..And they should like in the begining, be fighting..
I also want angad to be naughty, like girls are all chasing him, and i wany sara, to be a stubborn but sanskari girl..
I want both to fall in love in a very unique way..
And most importantly, i want a whole lot of ROMANCE and HOTNESS..
OMG, im getting guspumps thinking about it..
WOOOW..
Hopefully they come back together...Embarrassed

Oh so you want college story? Wink Awww...start out fighting but then fall in love... yeah I like that, Angad is the heartthrob, girls are chasing him...Sara getting jealous...Big smile They both hurt each other because they are selfish and want to be together...Day Dreaming

Romance... Day Dreaming Hotness...Blushing PERFECT!!!! I want dozens of romantic moments...tons of song sequences...

@bold DittoThumbs Up!! I also want that Salekh1 give me a HiFi yaarHug

Hifi yaar..
OMG imagine our Sangad BACKKK on screen..
I reallly want that yaar..
there hotness and wooowness, is gonna drive me crazy WinkEmbarrassed

Its really fun to imagine, but I want it to become a reality. I need them back together...Im praying so hard for this...it will be one of the happiest things for me, to see them opposite each other again...
Me tooo..
Hopefullly your prayers come true..
I reallly want my Sangad back Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ParidhiHolic-yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Guys...do you wanna see Sangad in romantic poses, dancing beautifully, staring into each others eyes with love and affection...then look below! ROFLDay Dreaming Heart I made some screen caps of the Aur Kya dance, I really want to see them in more scenes like this...they are so lost in each other...its so real and so deep! Enjoy!!! *melt* WinkLOL

I think both are daydreaming... Day Dreaming

ShockedOh My...is this...ShockedBlushingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Kiss the girl! Kiss the girl! LOLDay Dreaming

Dont want to let go of each others hands... Day Dreaming

Angad! Shocked Hes lost. Day Dreaming

Sooo much happiness and love...and Sara just holding him so tightly... HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1-ParidhiHolic-snowflake.

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillyvvvomg dnt shw me it mks me likeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

salekh1yanks28

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Tongue

hey does ny 1 knows whether bidaai - 1 (preleap) is available in dvd????

Edited by smart_thinker - 19 May 2011 at 7:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Guys...do you wanna see Sangad in romantic poses, dancing beautifully, staring into each others eyes with love and affection...then look below! ROFLDay Dreaming Heart I made some screen caps of the Aur Kya dance, I really want to see them in more scenes like this...they are so lost in each other...its so real and so deep! Enjoy!!! *melt* WinkLOL

I think both are daydreaming... Day Dreaming

ShockedOh My...is this...Day Dreaming Kiss the girl! Kiss the girl! LOLDay Dreaming

Dont want to let go of each others hands... Day Dreaming

Angad! Shocked Hes lost. Day Dreaming

Sooo much happiness and love...and Sara just holding him so tightly... Day Dreaming

some1 plzzz make picture signatures using these pics...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ParidhiHolic-

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I will request some siggies soon.Smile

-ParidhiHolic-snowflake.

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
TongueOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
im SOOO happy u posted these picturees yanks.. I wanted tot see salekh again.. my eyes were yearning to see them...
And IM AMAZED once again salekhHeart
TongueTongueEmbarrassedBig smileSmileWinkEmbarrassedBig smile
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedConfusedTongueTongueTongue

Go to top